What's new

Why is Thailand economically backwards?

They have the right to do what they want .

You can not say this country is useless just because they do not side with Viet.

I do not think you guys will be happy if I say Viet is useless country in old time.

I want to try the fruit of this country.

I do not understand why they protest everyday

Protest is ok , but why palsy the whole city ?
a large part of Vietnam current weakness, poverty and underdevelopment are due to the Thai bastards. they supported our enemies.

what happens if this useless country Thailand collapses?

sex tourists will stay at home, the image of SE Asia will improve.
normal tourists will visit Vietnam or other SEA countries.
foreign investors will shutdown the factories and go to Vietnam or other countries in SE Asia.
Vietnam can replace Thailand as the food producer for SEA.

win-win for Vietnam and other SEA countries. time for the Thai to pay back.

a large part of Vietnam current weakness, poverty and underdevelopment are due to the Thai bastards. they supported our enemies.

foreign investors will shutdown the factories and go to Vietnam or other countries in SE Asia.

I'd rather be Thailand than a shameful country like Vietnam that sells their women to marry other countries men.

You can not blame Thai for your poverty or the other problems .

Always try to find the problem from yourself and Vie try to annex Thai.

It is reasonable for Thai to fight Viet or support Viet's enemy.

Thai's automotive Industries produce the most number of vehicles in SEA and is quite advanced, I don't think thai's economy could go collapse that easy. Stuck yes, collapse doubted.

These cheap chicks are flooding the market.

These days every poor peasant from a remote corner of China seems to have a Vietnamese wife.

I hear the going rate for a Vietnamese girl is 20000 yuan, 50000 yuan tops for the pretty and sexy ones.:enjoy:
I doubt it is true. provide sources to back your bullshit claim.

Please try to be politically correct and polite. You posted so much on this forum, so members from other countries may take your opinion as representative for other Vietnamese.
take it easy. I speak for myself, and improve my english skill.
this forum is good for trolling as well as serious discussions.

I troll less than many chinese members here.

I'd rather be Thailand than a shameful country like Vietnam that sells their women to marry other countries men.
ha ha ha...have you ever been to Thailand?
I doubt you can make a step out of your hotel without getting asked if you want adult entertainment? :lol:

In Vietnam, such thing is unimaginable.

Last edited:
I think Thailand and Philippines both have a wh0rish national character. You can see it in their thriving sex industries that depend on shady Western tourists. Thailand sold themselves out to the French, briefly Imperial Japan, and now the USA. The Philippines to the Spanish, briefly the British and Japanese, and then the Americans. But the difference is that the Thailand is a lot more cunning, they always get something out of the relationship, and they always avoided colonization. On the other hand, Philippines always got passed around like a cheap toy. You can see the difference today: after Singapore and Malaysia, Thailand is the most developed country in SEA, whereas the Philippines is a basketcase.

Even today, Thailand is trying assiduously to court China. We know there is no real love here, just a smart girl looking for her next sugar daddy. But it's a much smarter attitude than recalcitrant pinoys, who are just too stupid to know when they are going to get hurt.

Thailand is a great country to visit, from what I have heard

Good economy, one of few nations in Asia, which was not colonized

Good food, use lots of coconuts.

Politically a nation balancing between China and US.

and cooperative with India in the time of need

I think Thailand and Philippines both have a wh0rish national character. You can see it in their thriving sex industries that depend on shady Western tourists. Thailand sold themselves out to the French, briefly Imperial Japan, and now the USA. The Philippines to the Spanish, briefly the British and Japanese, and then the Americans. But the difference is that the Thailand is a lot more cunning, they always get something out of the relationship, and they always avoided colonization. On the other hand, Philippines always got passed around like a cheap toy. You can see the difference today: after Singapore and Malaysia, Thailand is the most developed country in SEA, whereas the Philippines is a basketcase.

Even today, Thailand is trying assiduously to court China. We know there is no real love here, just a smart girl looking for her next sugar daddy. But it's a much smarter attitude than recalcitrant pinoys, who are just too stupid to know when they are going to get hurt.

I thought Thais always held Chinese in high regard

Last edited:
Thailand is a great country to visit, from what I have heard

Good economy, one of few nations in Asia, which was not colonized

Good food, use lots of coconuts.

Politically a nation balancing between China and US.

and cooperative with India in the time of need

I thought Thais always held Chinese in high regard

Back
Top Bottom