What's new

Why is South Indian food different from North Indian food?

keema.....:hitwall::hitwall:
u never cook anything veg.....:partay::partay:
:ashamed: I am very illiterate in vegetables ...I only buy the frozen ones coz I dont like to wash and cut the fresh ones...I dont even know how to check unless they are seriously rotting I wouldnt know which is fresh or nice or whatever....I made vege pasta the day before... seriously it tasted bad :cray: so I added today's allu qeema in the left overs and ate it... :p:

BTW, allu is vege :p:

Talon dont forget to wish him "a happy b'day" .
who? @Dem!god

Is it his bday?

One of the best cuisines out there. If one has to rate the cuisines for their sophistication French are rated on top.

It is during renaissance and modern times French cuisine evolved :cheers:

It's sophisticated alright. But neither is it tasty nor is it fulfilling.

French cuisine is all about eating stuff the right way, not eating the right stuff.:rolleyes:

This is Malabar Paratha which tastes good and soft.

wpid-dscn18691.jpg

No offence,,, This is the ugliest paratha I ever seen :/ Proper paratha would look like this :P

Paratha.JPG

paratha.jpg

paratha.jpg

shahi-paratha-recipe.jpg

All made in pakistan ;)

French cuisine is all about eating stuff the right way, not eating the right stuff.:rolleyes:

i disagree. . . . :p::p::p:

its about the selections of he phood as well.

i disagree. . . . :p::p::p:

its about the selections of he phood as well.

I've tried one or two gourmet restaurants. Never felt so uncomfortable having food in my life.

Crepes are the only French dish that I like. But I have to admit I haven't tried a wide variety of French food.

its nt true bro....
in andhra u will find ur paratha in every corner......hotel small or big....u will find paratha.......:angry:
and that too with lot of oil........

what are u cooking/........:unsure::unsure:
LOL we have curry points selling rotis recently cos many North Indian girls/Guys came here due to IT.Otherwise its the same.
No you dont find paratha in Andhra infact i hardly find paratha in Hyderabad unless you visit Papa Ji da Dhaba etc. I love parathas but seriously it hasn't taken off yet, Rumali roti,Butter nan are favorites here though.Though i still like those luccha/egg/paneer parathas :P

French are considered as the bread basket of Europe and fresh vegetables and Cheese are available in plenty.

French cooking is all about right blend of taste and presentation.

from Bread to Pastries, from Steaks to Cheese based dishes they have a wide variety of dishes.

Indians might find Western cuisine not tasty because of less spiciness.

Western cuisine is all about preserving the taste of main ingredient, In Indian Cuisine we find spicy taste in all dishes.

Back
Top Bottom