What's new

Why is PDF turning into an anti-government media cell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
dimaaghi tor pe to awaam tayyar hai k bus jaan chotay circus se
ab dekhna hai k will politicians trigger it ya koi dosri tragedy

me to Eid baad court k samnay vacations mananay ja raha ho
ek addad kursi le kar

baaqi allah malik hai

ALLAH to her cheez ka malik hy ...........

Bus Tolia sabun sath may lay jana aur aik portable lavatory b. Supreme court tak to shayad rasai mumkin na ho apnay sher k kissi district court ka pata kar lay app.

ALLAH to her cheez ka malik hy ...........

Bus Tolia sabun sath may lay jana aur aik portable lavatory b. Supreme court tak to shayad rasai mumkin na ho apnay sher k kissi district court ka pata kar lay app.

supreme court nahi jaraha
local court jaonga

lavatory nahi chaiye... mulk zahreela paani pee k road pe kachra pehla raha hai
awaam me ghul mil kar manage krlenge

mera kaam atay jatay logon ko sirf ye batana hai insaaaf qanoon se nahi allah se milega

mera kaam atay jatay logon ko sirf ye batana hai insaaaf qanoon se nahi allah se milega

Sahib khamkha pitai witai ho jy gi .......... ap aisa karo Raiwind tashreef lay jao wo app kay mufeed mashwary say khasay mehzooz ho gay aur ap ko kafi moka dain gay aisa logo ko baawar karany ka.

Sahib khamkha pitai witai ho jy gi .......... ap aisa karo Raiwind tashreef lay jao wo app kay mufeed mashwary say khasay mehzooz ho gay aur ap ko kafi moka dain gay aisa logo ko baawar karany ka.

sir esa karleta to me aaj kahi minister hota
me awaam hon..

pit pit k ab darr khatam hochuka hai

jo hoga dekha jaega...
roz marne se acha ek dafa hi mar jayen gaadi ke neche akay

sir esa karleta to me aaj kahi minister hota
me awaam hon..

pit pit k ab darr khatam hochuka hai

jo hoga dekha jaega...
roz marne se acha ek dafa hi mar jayen gaadi ke neche akay

Raiwind 2 hain aik jatti omra jahan k basi yeh mantay hain kay "Jo kuch ho ga nawazay say ho ga" doosra raiwind tableeghi jamat ka markaz. May app ko moakhir ul zikr ka ehwala day raha tha.

Baki raha gaari k neechay a kay marnay ka muamla to uss may kasoor gaari ijaad karnay waly ka hy.

Raiwind 2 hain aik jatti omra jahan k basi yeh mantay hain kay "Jo kuch ho ga nawazay say ho ga" doosra raiwind tableeghi jamat ka markaz. May app ko moakhir ul zikr ka ehwala day raha tha.

Baki raha gaari k neechay a kay marnay ka muamla to uss may kasoor gaari ijaad karnay waly ka hy.

zikr o fikr ka time guzar gaya
dua se behtar ab dawa ki zarorat hai

There is and should be no problem with the policies and agenda for the site if stated. Anyone or everyone is biased to their agenda of topic and they should have the right to do so. This site provides a platform for voices of all nature to project a common direction for the masses even if there is difference of opinion.

If the site or their curators have a collective agenda or bias... state it our clearly. Just to state out the obvious, the members of indian nationality are banned or comments removed for not so strong and factual language. On the other hand, pakistani member are give a free hand in using the F,s and b words, negative ratings or threatening to ban them. As a long associated member I know this as a "status quo". But it will be good to have that as a policy so the new members can be pointed to a stated policy violation rather than just muting their voices.
I think there is no official bias but since most of the Pakistani members and admins of PDF are patriotic regardless of their political affiliations, they are bound to be against anti-Pakistan/anti-state elements and actions and PMLn has manifested its anti-state behaviour on multiple occasions as a policy in addition to the corruption and deceit. Thus 90% of the pdf members are against PMLn and its anti-Pakistan policies and this is exactly reflective of the Pakistani people (both natives and overseas) at large.

No sir corrupt will not be called corrupt when they join PTI :D
You have dozen example of corrupt who became face of change when joined PTI from PPP
but i was saying that rule should be same. If ptians should have freedom to abuse and name calling supporters of PML(N) or any other political parties then others should not be getting negative ratings when give response to supporters of PTI in same language or tone..If someone call you slave, patwari, jahil baboon because of your political difference with them then what should you do? Giving them taste of their own medicine? but then moderators and think tanks intervene with rules
Give a few examples .... a generic statement is not sufficient.

Before replying, go and check the official Facebook and Twitter feeds and find me one positive post about the PMLN government.

It doesn't exist.

Is this a forum to discuss "Pakistan Defense" or to advance the narrative of one political party over another over its millions of followers?

Because it is a public forum and whatever you see or read here is public opinion (the members in this case). It is not like @WebMaster or @Horus are making all the posts here. WE the members make this forum, WHATEVER it is!
Also please try to understand that the title holders are humans as well and they too have their own opinion! They cannot be refrained from expressing that only because they hold a title. There opinion is there personal opinion and it is not enforced upon others. If this is your complaint, that the MODS, or TTs are trying to enforce their opinion please report those incidents because as per my understanding, the forum do not allows that.

HOWEVER, as i said, they too are members of the forum and have right to express their views on these issues. If there views are anti-gov, or anti-PMLN, well they are not the only ones! Huge numbers of common people share the same views and we all know that.

The tweets and FB posts made are based on the discussion going on here. They reflect what this group of our PDF members is saying and discussing.

Before replying, go and check the official Facebook and Twitter feeds and find me one positive post about the PMLN government.

It doesn't exist.

Is this a forum to discuss "Pakistan Defense" or to advance the narrative of one political party over another over its millions of followers?
Because gov has done nothing positive in the last 4 years? or because the current gov is busy defending and attending jalsas of a corrupt, dishonest and disqualified person and now a murderer too who's openly inciting people against Army and Judiciary give me reasons why should i praise pmln's gov?

>Should i praise them because of piling debt or making a record of taking $10b debt in 1 year? first time in the history of Pak.

>Should i praise them because our literacy rate dropped by 2%?

>Should i praise them because of falling exports?

>Should i praise them because they failed terribly at advancing our interests?

>Should i praise them because our traitor PM kept quiet on kulbushan whereas modi was talking about liberating Balochistan?

>Should i praise them because they murdered 14 people in front of whole world in broad daylight?

>Should i praise them because a corrupt PM lied in Parliament about his assets?

>Should i praise them because of dawn leaks?

>Should i praise them because of wasting tax payers money in giving ads to defend their corruption?

@Arsalan @WAJsal @Zibago @Imad.Khan

I don't understand how you people are asking these questions.
Agreed!

We stand against corruption and for the rule of law. Standing against corruption is a democratic right, a duty and a responsibility of every citizen. We support our Govt, our institutions. @A.M.

As I said before, it is not what PDF management says, but what they do that is important. :D

I don't think it is easy being diplomatic on the political matter when politics runs too deep in the blood of Pakistanis. That being said, it is best if PDF focuses on the news, factual stats and anything that is backed by evidence, and refrain from the opinionated contents to avoid sounding partial here.

It is big deal coming from the authority of PDF, and that is why it is imperative to be remain seen as impartial for the sake of diplomatic to take all the political outfits into the account. And apparently, it is tough job for the Authority figures judging by this thread and rivalry between PTI and PMLN.

For that, i salute you guys for the hard work in this forum. #Keep it up! :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom