What's new

Why is PDF turning into an anti-government media cell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.M.

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Before replying, go and check the official Facebook and Twitter feeds and find me one positive post about the PMLN government.

It doesn't exist.

Is this a forum to discuss "Pakistan Defense" or to advance the narrative of one political party over another over its millions of followers?

Before replying, go and check the official Facebook and Twitter feeds and find me one positive post about the PMLN government.

Outside of a handful of things (that do get posted), what exactly has the govt done thats worth praising?

or to advance the narrative of one political party over another over its millions of followers?

This is completely in your imagination, which party narrative are they advancing?

It doesn't exist.

Is this a forum to discuss "Pakistan Defense" or to advance the narrative of one political party over another over its millions of followers?

You talk as if there is any thing +ve regarding PMLN government.

It doesn't exist.

May be it doesn't exist because the Government itself doesn't exist since Panama Papers, all they do is positively keep defending a corrupt family instead of saving their Party from disgrace and actually, Govern for God's Sakes!

It doesn't exist.

Facts is if u don't do anything good but do better in corruption lies no difference in common person's life u get what u did so don't blame PDF or any one else

Yesterday 12 year child killed by these ur crooks no humanity left in them they should be naked in gt road and ask public every one hit them with hunters

Famous saying if u grow a mango tree don't expect u get apples on the tree

Why are suddenly completely irrelevant people concerned with how PDF is run? last time I checked, PDF was not run on taxpayer money and is a private cooperative community. If the the majority are in union about a certain dynasty that is currently acting completely against the interests of not just the Pakistani military but Pakistan itself via corruption, collusion and criminal activities, that enemy.. ENEMY needs to be targeted.

It doesn't exist.

PDF has every right to pursue whatever the agenda of those who it run it.

I don't support PTI if that's the party you are referring to, but PML-N has done nothing praiseworthy in my eyes since it has come to power. Why should PDF or for that matter any private institution, toe the government line? This isn't PTV or the 90s.

PDF has every right to pursue whatever the agenda of those who it run it.
Of course they do. Just want them to actually admit it.

Time to stop beating around the bush.

Why are suddenly completely irrelevant people concerned with how PDF is run? last time I checked, PDF was not run on taxpayer money and is a private cooperative community. If the the majority are in union about a certain dynasty that is currently acting completely against the interests of not just the Pakistani military but Pakistan itself via corruption, collusion and criminal activities, that enemy.. ENEMY needs to be targeted.
Currently? Does your definition of the world involved the period 2013 onward?

And thanks for the irrelevant comment. Glad you've retired given the inability to adequately control your emotions.

Last edited:
PDP believes in constructive criticism.

It doesn't exist.

Feelings are mutual, even expressing your personal views about I.K punishable while abusing N.S id quite OK.

Check my signature I got three negatives just expressing my views for I.K from the same person.

Sir how can we verify that it is not paid campaign, people are abusing N.S but when I raise my concerns for I.K I was awarded three negative ratting from same person.

Because PDF exists as an extension of PTIs media wing :whistle: ive been visiting for years before I became a member and always found it dominated by PTI supporters.

That said, I do think that the current criticism of NS and PML is justified as they are trying to incite hatred towards the courts and military. PDF being a Pakistani and military forum is within it's ambit to criticise them.

But again, that criticism isn't usually there when IK/PTI do similar things. :hitwall:

Now watch the replies we get and judge for yourself :sarcastic:

Of course they do. Just want them to actually admit it.

Time to stop beating around the bush.

Such admission, or the lack thereof, means nothing. What is done speaks louder than what is said (or not said).

Because it can not turn to be anti establishment

Because it can not turn to be anti establishment
Lols

I.K during dharna cry hard for Umpire but there is no umpire in this game.

Only retire hurt Gen make him fool for telling him stories.

Pasha G why you did this.:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom