What's new

Why is PDF turning into an anti-government media cell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PDF has every right to pursue its own policies set by those who manage the forum. Participation here is voluntary, and if anyone does not like the way things are run, they can either go to (or make) another competing site, or just put up with what happens here. It is as simple as that.
There is and should be no problem with the policies and agenda for the site if stated. Anyone or everyone is biased to their agenda of topic and they should have the right to do so. This site provides a platform for voices of all nature to project a common direction for the masses even if there is difference of opinion.

If the site or their curators have a collective agenda or bias... state it our clearly. Just to state out the obvious, the members of indian nationality are banned or comments removed for not so strong and factual language. On the other hand, pakistani member are give a free hand in using the F,s and b words, negative ratings or threatening to ban them. As a long associated member I know this as a "status quo". But it will be good to have that as a policy so the new members can be pointed to a stated policy violation rather than just muting their voices.

There is and should be no problem with the policies and agenda for the site if stated. Anyone or everyone is biased to their agenda of topic and they should have the right to do so. This site provides a platform for voices of all nature to project a common direction for the masses even if there is difference of opinion.

If the site or their curators have a collective agenda or bias... state it our clearly. Just to state out the obvious, the members of indian nationality are banned or comments removed for not so strong and factual language. On the other hand, pakistani member are give a free hand in using the F,s and b words, negative ratings or threatening to ban them. As a long associated member I know this as a "status quo". But it will be good to have that as a policy so the new members can be pointed to a stated policy violation rather than just muting their voices.

As I said before, actions speak louder than any noble words stated as policy. What the administration actually does is far more important than what it may choose to say, or not say.

And it is their right to run their site as they wish.

(Just like a microcosm of the real Pakistan. :D )

As I said before, actions speak louder than any noble words stated as policy. What the administration actually does is far more important than what it may choose to say, or not say.

And it is their right to run their site as they wish.

(Just like a microcosm of the real Pakistan. :D )

It is my opinion that i disagree

Not aware of this. Ratings are only given when rules are violated. Corrupt will be called a corrupt, this is not against the rules.
No sir corrupt will not be called corrupt when they join PTI :D
You have dozen example of corrupt who became face of change when joined PTI from PPP
but i was saying that rule should be same. If ptians should have freedom to abuse and name calling supporters of PML(N) or any other political parties then others should not be getting negative ratings when give response to supporters of PTI in same language or tone..If someone call you slave, patwari, jahil baboon because of your political difference with them then what should you do? Giving them taste of their own medicine? but then moderators and think tanks intervene with rules

Last edited:
Nokar ki tey nakhra ki offshore baboons who dont get affected by events in Pakistan are giving us huge lectures on what we should and should not say about a corrupt,murderous,fraudster who has been disqualified for life over corruption charges
It's interesting that you claim to be "educated" yet don't understand plain English. My post was about about the official PDF accounts on facebook and Twitter, not the paid PTI trolls on here. Go make another topic on siasat since there are only 10 of them on the first page. Wouldn't want to miss the next paycheck.

P.s. regardless of where I live, I still have more invested in Pakistan than you on any given day lol.

We have continued exposure of things that government has done good via Positive section of the website, and negative via the Siasat. Everything we post are facts or news.

There are times i admit we have posted opinions through twitter in direct criticism of PML-N that we would slow down.

@Horus
Appreciate the constructive reply.

Some members and mods are asking about what Good PMLN has done with Pakistan . Just compare their reign with that of PPP. I will say you are a really big butt hurt if you cant see the achievements of Govt . Criticize the government but give them credit where it is due . By the way , I think OP is right .

the reality is despite their hue and cry for last ten years we are again witnessing Anti Establishment victory of all these political parties in 2018 Elections again.

If you are so sure than stop whining. Not everybody is on payroll of the baboon media cell. It was not the PDF that has sent nawaz packing, it was the SC of Pakistan where Nawaz could not prove his innocent despite being given ample time frame.

I don't know much about this forum and its political affiliation, nor I care, what I know is God Forbid if I had undergone a heart bypass surgery like a year ago ............ I won't be having Siri Paay, maghaz and other 100 oily dishes in my breakfast.

My post was about about the official PDF accounts on facebook and Twitter,
I was talking about all the three platforms of pdf they are under no obligations to tow the govt line and become geo news 2
If the mods dislike the govt and post against them well its their right to do so if you disagree with them you can rebut their accusations with facts but all i see from your side are claims that this site and its pages are sponsored by isi to defame disqualified for life ex crime minister aka godfather
not the paid PTI trolls on here.
We dont have Mariyam Baji,s qatari and indian sponsors :cry:
@PakSword
Ham to Pakistan ko muft mein apna farz samajh key defend kartey hain:enjoy:
P.s. regardless of where I live
It makes all the difference darlin someone who lives a sheltered life in a western democracy where political polarization is rampart and criticism of the govt is encouraged and considered a right should be the last person to lecture us on what we should and should not say
I still have more invested in Pakistan than you on any given day lol.
I live here you dont that makes all the difference buddy
You dont face smog covered skies in winters and water shortage for days in summer

I don't know much about this forum and its political affiliation, nor I care, what I know is God Forbid if I had undergone a heart bypass surgery like a year ago ............ I won't be having Siri Paay, maghaz and other 100 oily dishes in my breakfast.
Must be one of em jamhori and ayeini superpowers :angel:
@PakSword @Hell hound @Moonlight @The Sandman @django

Not everybody is on payroll of the baboon media cell
That is exactly their problem Moeed Peerzada explained it to a degree

Must be one of em jamhori and ayeini superpowers :angel:

Islami Jamhooria e Nawazistan ............. where Islam is used as a faking tool to look all pious, jamhooriat is a bitch that may get attracted to some pervert during the next heat, so this needs to reminded again and again k Jamhooriat khatray may hay, and nawazistan is a place where you can run over little kids without any problems ........ latter you can raise the slogan Qanoon ki hukamrani sab k liay.

Cos people here are more knowledge than Mango people...and it is difficult to deceive people here
That is one of the reason why paid and unpaid govt apologetics are bitching on pdf,s fb page and twitter handle.They want everyone to praise Nawaz govt no matter what they do they must be free from criticism

Islami Jamhooria e Nawazistan ............. where Islam is used as a faking tool to look all pious, jamhooriat is a bitch that may get attracted to some pervert during the next heat, so this needs to reminded again and again k Jamhooriat khatray may hay, and nawazistan is a place where you can run over little kids without any problems ........ latter you can raise the slogan Qanoon ki hukamrani sab k liay.

Just like that awful Revenge rape panchayat verdict. the same panchayat has given another ruling

'Time travel to when Nawaz Sharif was 12 year and run him over with the same car at the same speed on the same road in the same rally on the same day in the same heat'

'a 12 year old from Sharif family will be run over by Hamid's father'

So the pillars of Justice can only be plastered if one of the above two are done.

till then its open season. the constitution is more or less suspended for me.

i did not even pay for petrol today at PSO i said 'Jamhooriat khatray me hai to tum petrol k paise maang rahe ho'

Just like that awful Revenge rape panchayat verdict. the same panchayat has given another ruling

Such panchayatain are followers of King Nawaz and his offspring. Nothing good can come out of such panchayat,

'Time travel to when Nawaz Sharif was 12 year and run him over with the same car at the same speed on the same road in the same rally on the same day in the same heat'

'a 12 year old from Sharif family will be run over by Hamid's father'

So the pillars of Justice can only be plastered if one of the above two are done.

till then its open season. the constitution is more or less suspended for me.

i did not even pay for petrol today at PSO i said 'Jamhooriat khatray me hai to tum petrol k paise maang rahe ho'

Justice at the spot was what was required ......... I heard mob was the hardest thing to control .......... but I think our mobs are good at lynching innocent university students only or some random Christian couple or some mentally unstable soul ..........GT road has proven they are sheeple otherwise, good for nothing chothay chor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom