What's new

Why is our full history not taught to us in Pakistan Studies?

Cope secularist.

Come try do shit to us. You b*tches can’t fight for shit. You guys are the true pedophiles legalizing lgbtq.

Nationalism is haram. Islam made it haram.
Without Islam I am a nationalist.
With Islam I am Muslim first.

Your breed will go extinct soon. Pakistan will never be secular. Go burn in rage.

Lol Nationalism is haram when it comes to Pakistan.

But your bhangra Nationalism and Islamic Nationalism is perfectly okay.

Stick to uber eat drop offs in Brampton chutye.

We are different from Indians. Just because Pakistanis like me reject an imaginary connection to Arabs, we equally reject Indian hegemony on our identity, history and heritage.

Even the name "India" should be accredited to Pakistan's geography.
Exactly!

Is there any History of Bakistan worthwhile to be taught in schools and colleges? The present day conditions are detrimental to any effort put in that direction. What the readers will learn? How Allah created Bakistan and turned into a Shiethole? Naah, it is better not to dig up the past.

No, nationalism is technically haram, which means that the state unifying factor should be Islam instead

Is there any History of Bakistan worthwhile to be taught in schools and colleges? The present day conditions are detrimental to any effort put in that direction. What the readers will learn? How Allah created Bakistan and turned into a Shiethole? Naah, it is better not to dig up the past.
My stinky little friend can you go to your nearest designated railway track spot for what you're trying to do instead of trying the same digitally
maxresdefault (10).jpg

Last edited:
Here is timeline with references:-

1947:- independence and the first constituent assembly meets (CAP). Tasked with drafting constitution, etc.

Jan 1948:- CAP appoints Usmani elected shaykh Al Islam, head mufti. He will be the main interlocutor on the drafting committee with the ulema and the real author of the objectives resolution.

https://etheses.whiterose.ac.uk/4235/2/DX087128_2.pdf

Early 1948:- Zafarullah Khan is appointed to head the committee- this caused tension with the more conservative ulema, him being Ahmadi and all.

http://pu.edu.pk/images/journal/history/PDF-FILES/17_56_1_19.pdf

Mid 1948:- The JUP draft principles that must be accepted in the constitution. Jinnah accepted the draft of proposal about the Islamic nature of the state that the JUP had drafted and said it would be incorporated into the constitution.

Ahmad, Jam‘iyyat ‘Ulama-i-Pakistan 1948-79, 5.

Date Inferred- Mid 1948:- Zafarullah headed committee to draft the resolution and that it had input from ulema.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1530114

September 1948:- Jinnah dies.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Ali_Jinnah

March 1949:- Liaquat Ali presents the objectives resolution.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Objectives_Resolution#:~:text=The resolution proclaimed that the,under Article 2(A).

March 1949:- Zafarullah defends the objectives resolution when it is presented

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1306912/road-not-taken?amp=1

Btw, what is available in public on the internet is heavily biased side of history. And it is confused. They can’t agree who actually drafted the resolution whether it was Liaquat Ali, Usmani or Zafarullah.

The salient thing is that Jinnah chose an Ahmadi to lead the committee and he also had the ulema advise on it. This was intentional on his part because he wanted to get an Islamic republic that protected minorities.
Where in the references above did I quote Rao?

I have not quoted him at all here on this thread.

As pointed out by @Neelo, you guys want to establish an Islamic Pakistan by lying and cheating.. ?!

But the problem is that in this digital age you cannot lie through your teeth and get away with it, like you guys had been doing for the last 1400 years

And I wrote to Zulfiqar Rao, whose article you quoted here as your "proof", and pointed out his mistake. He accepted his mistake and rectified it:

^^ I seriously feel pity for you, mate

Well, my friend, as you have been proven a fraud and a hypocrite by the same Zulfiqar Rao whose article you posted here (as if it was some gospel truth), I think that you should show some grace and avoid calling those "fraud" who know better than you, and who do not fall for the deceitful lies and propaganda of Your Mullah demigods
Please let me know where in my thread with timeline and references I quote Rao.

Agreed. Your lies and fraud has been exposed by the very person whose article you posted here as your proof ... It's there for everyone to see .. Again, I seriously feel pity for you
I feel serious pity that you have to say I quote an individual I don’t even quote. My timeline and references are there.

IVC and all that history is fine but you can't build a community around that shit, your not going to inspire a diverse group of people to rally round on that basis

Most Pakistanis are Indo-Iranic speaking. Most Pakistanis have enough overlapping genetics. Most Pakistanis have a distant connection to the Sintashta culture of the Bronze Age period.

Yes we have more to our identity than just Islam. How is it that all other Muslim countries can take pride in who they are but we must substitute our identity with Islam?

So we are a diverse country. But Iran and India are even more diverse ethnically/linguistically. So are Afghanistan and Iraq.

So no. I do not accept religion as a substitute for our identity, only a part of it. Not to mention not all Pakistanis follow Islam and that even amongst the Muslim population there is sectarian differences.

Most Pakistanis are Indo-Iranic speaking. Most Pakistanis have enough overlapping genetics. Most Pakistanis have a distant connection to the Sintashta culture of the Bronze Age period.

Yes we have more to our identity than just Islam. How is it that all other Muslim countries can take pride in who they are but we must substitute our identity with Islam?

So we are a diverse country. But Iran and India are even more diverse ethnically/linguistically. So are Afghanistan and Iraq.

So no. I do not accept religion as a substitute for our identity, only a part of it. Not to mention not all Pakistanis follow Islam and that even amongst the Muslim population there is sectarian differences.

Yes we can discuss this now, but that's not what we are talking about

The creation of Pakistan was based upon our common MUSLIM identity, not the rest of historical stuff

Otherwise we could have just been distinct cultures and ethnicities within a larger India

But NO, we understood India would be a communal shithole

We understood that India had to be broken to preserve our faith and muslim identity

Now I get what you are saying about history, culture etc but none of that was the reason why we made Pakistan

We can now if course celebrate our history, especially to stop the kala idol worshippers from the east connecting themselves with our history and people for no reason but we need to admit why we made Pakistan in the first place

Yes we can discuss this now, but that's not what we are talking about

The creation of Pakistan was based upon our common MUSLIM identity, not the rest of historical stuff

Otherwise we could have just been distinct cultures and ethnicities within a larger India

But NO, we understood India would be a communal shithole

We understood that India had to be broken to preserve our faith and muslim identity

Now I get what you are saying about history, culture etc but none of that was the reason why we made Pakistan

We can now if course celebrate our history, especially to stop the kala idol worshippers from the east connecting themselves with our history and people for no reason but we need to admit why we made Pakistan in the first place

Wrong. Because even regardless of Islam, our ethnic demographics, genetics are mostly distinct from theirs, which is in itself very diverse.

Pakistan was founded as a secular state to secure the rights of the Muslim population. It's not a country that was built on the principle that we pretend to be Arabs and make everything into religion.

Not to forget that our pre-Islamic ancestors were not kala idol worshipers as you put it. In fact that's what many of our people are doing now, worshiping a black building in the Arabian desert.

Most modern "Islamic practices" are a revival of pre-Islamic Arabian pagan culture which is not taught in the Quran.

Our pre-Islamic Vedic ancestors, despite being polytheists (like many "Muslims" of today) ate beef and buried their dead.

This practice was brought from the Eurasian steppes. Even if you want to talk about our Iranic population such as Pashtuns, Wakhis etc, they too did not have the practices of so-called modern "hindus."

So I find it really insulting that a bunch of non-Vedic people can tell us whom our ancestors were and what they practiced.

These people are also claiming the Kalash to be "Hindus."

My principle is simple. The Italians are majority Catholic, but they pride their Roman history. It's not up for giveaway.

Secondly not all Italians are Catholic but are equally Italian.

Likewise for Pakistan. Pride yourself in your identity and heritage but also accept your current status.

PS India was never "one" to begin with. If you are referring to the British Raj, yes it was broken.

Where's our old member Indus when you need him. He confirmed in many of his indepth posts we are a distinct civilization from the pajeets. The concept of a "larger India" never existed. Concept of India never existed. We are a separate civilization with overlap of culture and territory here and there due to war and influence. There is no denying this.

We need to go full ataturk for rapid progress.

Wrong. Because even regardless of Islam, our ethnic demographics, genetics are mostly distinct from theirs, which is in itself very diverse.

Pakistan was founded as a secular state to secure the rights of the Muslim population. It's not a country that was built on the principle that we pretend to be Arabs and make everything into religion.

Not to forget that our pre-Islamic ancestors were not kala idol worshipers as you put it. In fact that's what many of our people are doing now, worshiping a black building in the Arabian desert.

Most modern "Islamic practices" are a revival of pre-Islamic Arabian pagan culture which is not taught in the Quran.

Our pre-Islamic Vedic ancestors, despite being polytheists (like many "Muslims" of today) ate beef and buried their dead.

This practice was brought from the Eurasian steppes. Even if you want to talk about our Iranic population such as Pashtuns, Wakhis etc, they too did not have the practices of so-called modern "hindus."

So I find it really insulting that a bunch of non-Vedic people can tell us whom our ancestors were and what they practiced.

These people are also claiming the Kalash to be "Hindus."

My principle is simple. The Italians are majority Catholic, but they pride their Roman history. It's not up for giveaway.

Secondly not all Italians are Catholic but are equally Italian.

Likewise for Pakistan. Pride yourself in your identity and heritage but also accept your current status.

PS India was never "one" to begin with. If you are referring to the British Raj, yes it was broken.

So your a murtad telling us Muslims what we must be😂😂😂😂

You should have said that from the beginning

Let me make this clear for you

Pakistan is OURS, IT BELONGS TO THE MUSLIMS
ANYONE AND EVERYONE ELSE MUST WATCH THEIR STEP BECAUSE WE WILL TEAR THEM TO PIECES IF THEY PUSH US

A Muslim across the world is better then some monkey worshipping fcuk wit born Karachi or some murtad trying to push this shit on us

Where's our old member Indus when you need him. He confirmed in many of his indepth posts we are a distinct civilization from the pajeets. The concept of a "larger India" never existed. Concept of India never existed. We are a separate civilization with overlap of culture and territory here and there due to war and influence. There is no denying this.

We need to go full ataturk for rapid progress.

Who is we???? Some of us sure, but Pakistan wasn't for some of us, it was originally for the muslims of the subcontinent and they didn't all come from the land currently known as Pakistan

How would a Bengali, Keralan, someone from Hyderabad for example be united to form a Pakistan on the basis of ethnocentrism and history he does not identify with?

Islam is first.
Ethnicity is second.
Pakistan only exists as long as it’s Islamic.
Without Islam Pakistan does not exist and will not exist.
Uber eats drivers are smarter than you and probably better off than a miserable secularist like you. And nothing wrong with any job that allows you to earn halal.
I’m not even from Brampton and you shouldn’t go for personal attacks. If I was to expose my self you’d learn your aukat real quick. I say Alhamdulillah always for what Allah blessed me with.
In Sha Allah an Islamic revolution will come to Pakistan and all secularists, munafiqs, murtads in disguise will be exterminated.
If your somehow manage to escape, your end will be like Tarek Fatehs. Miserable in this world, treated like a slave, nothing more than a tissue for your lgbtq daddies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom