What's new

Why is Niazi equating Army to Chowkidars?

karachidude86

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Why is Niazi uncle equating Army to Chowkidars, calling them animals, has there been a foriegn invasion, has he a screw loose ?

Why would a Chowkidar get involved in any internal matter of a country ?

Why is Niazi uncle equating Army to Chowkidars, calling them animals, has there been a foriegn invasion, has he a screw loose ?

100% correct. All the generals serve anti Pakistan elements. So like during the empire they are chokidaars. Which bit did you not understand?

Today's invasions are not just by armies on the ground.

I think ur comments suggest you are very young

Last edited:
Chowkidar means guard

That's what they are
So the chowkidars in our houses and galis solves internal disputes of the maaliks who pay them ?

100% correct. All the generals serve anti Pakistan elements. So like during the empire they are chokidaars. Which bit did you not understand?

Today's invasions are not just by armies on the ground.

I think ur comments suggest you are very young
Theres no invasion.

Do u really think it was worth making a thread on it. What do u think he means? What is a chokidar and what are its duties? it will explain your answer when u know what it means

To basoori ka chokidaar he hain Jo sazish ker ka Ghar ka malak bun ga

OP of thread is establishment tout. What IK said even a child could interpret.

COAS, ISI chief, Core commanders = chowkidars... it is their duty to protect Pakistan and its citizens... yet they claim neutrality when Pakistan elected PM is overthrown via foreign funded coup.

I have a question for OP, why is the COAS in the US meeting with civilian officials in the US?

I guess you are very weak on Urdu language.

Chowki is still the word used for Checkposts of Army and other LEAs.

Dar means the person posted at the Chowki (or checkpost) or man's the checkpost.

All LEAs (Army, police, Rangers etc) are Chowkidar. Whether it is a border or road or cyber checkpost, it is still a checkpost.

1664982887484.png

According to the constitution of Pakistan...their job is border security and counter external threats under the guidence of a democratically elected govt ...that is Chokidar ... not a chokiddar outside Nine Zero ...90.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom