What's new

Why is Narendra Modi hiding his wife's name, asks Digvijay

Muslim savage brutally rapes 2-year-old Pakistani Christian girl because her father refused to convert to Islam

The girl was severely traumatized and nearly died. Even after five surgeries, she cannot urinate normally. She will never be able to have children. "The family must now live in hiding for fear that they will be killed for reporting the attack." :Hitwall:

look these are not normal rapist ....... it's Islam factor .

2 year old !!!!!!!!!!! Country of islami Zombi

I wrote this to the Mod:

"If Islam can be openly insulted in this fashion, then why aren't these trolls allowing us to discuss certain social ills that exist in India like polyandry, foeticide, pedophilia and rape (that has been discussed in the international media at an unprecedented scale).

If I was to respond to this irrelevant and off-topic article that has nothing to do with the topic, at hand or has been a cause of the incident being shared, I would be reported by some Indian troll.

Is this the culture of Indian intolerance that you're trying to promote on this site?"

Let's note their reaction.

noting is personal...if any buddy is dreaming to become PM of india.....it very important......how could you believe on him ........person who fail to manage his personal life .....how could he manage entire nation....he may be highly acceptable among Gujarati or BJP follower ......

how could we trust on him......for me it very important to rate any individual ........how much he take care of his family

sorry i(as a individual) can't accept him .....to lead our nation

I am asking point in discussing about his wife. its his personal matter You don't make any sense at all.

Is the significant other of Shashi Tharoor not a personal matter?

Why would he discuss this publicly?

Why are you not condemning him for this act and why would you rather justify his non-sense?

Such excellent level of trolling is possible only with a duplicate id.

Care to elaborate as there is only one ID being used and why is it only possible for you to assume something of quality and skill can't be done by one person?

You're one of those couch potatoes who see something special happen on TV like Messi's performance and then, immediately blame steroids.

Lastly, the MODs and admin are open to refute your nonsensical claim but they don't have to as that is not only irrelevant to the topic, at hand, but also showcases your inability to accept something better than you can exist in this world (although, it would be everything).

Is the significant other of Shashi Tharoor not a personal matter?

Why would he discuss this publicly?

Why are you not condemning him for this act and why would you rather justify his non-sense?

dude whats your age????? kid do konw what your are mixing?
its a Politics of india.sonia use bjps name bjp use congress name... recently bedi said DALA of congress to mulayam.
its a politics learn to differentiate kid... learn.....
these are pesonal remark.. and which is very comman in india..
and accept modi is bothering YOU

What modi did was wrong .That is condemnable.

A politician using unacceptable words against another politician's wife in a political rally . But how does that fall in category of pervert ??

You should first use dictionary to understand it's meaning.

Both are personal attacks. Modi started it right?

Both are personal attacks. Modi started it right?

IIRC , Modi started it .

But what do you mean by "Both are personal attacks" ?? Which other personal attack are you talking about ??

IIRC , Modi started it .

But what do you mean by "Both are personal attacks" ?? Which other personal attack are you talking about ??

Modi talking about Tharror's wife and Diggy talking about Modi's.

1. RSS people are not terrorists just right wing radicals like jamaatis.

2. RSS people do marries like LK advani. As per RSS they have to unmarried only till they work as sangh pracharak (RSS publicist).

3. Even in the Bangladesh Jamatis are roaming free despite the genocide of millions of innocent Muslims.
:angry:

Please don't equate your party of hate-mongers and murderers, aka RSS, with any Bangladeshi political parties, except Awami League. Then again even Awami dogs are better beings I think.

Back
Top Bottom