What's new

Why is My Hijab Your Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
`Men still fighting over woman's hijab.......why not men themselfves start wearing it if they like it so much...........:D

Interesting, I personally believe that miracles that took place are not meant for us but people of those times, so my God will not question me whether a particular miracle took place or not; in other words, it has no bearing on my religion and therefore it is more or less a non-existent concept.

Miracles? Tell me one thing in this world that is not a miracle? We go into this fantasy land that we stop thinking about whats around us and the important things in life. Let the smart people worry about the miracles and the rest worry about how to survive and treat each other with respect. That can be our miracle that we pass on to our children.

there is a wonderful story of how to cut the moon....read and enjoy it
This I call mockery..Let me look back at why I said you were talking out of context

You mean Humans and this world was created to test human :cheesy:...........................What was Allah doing before he created Human and this world.....Obviously he was eternal ,all knowing and perfect.........for such an existence why was there a even a need to create all this ?? even after creating...why is he testing us.........are we some sort of experiment ?? like what we do with monkey...good deeds we give nuts...bad deeds elctric shock ??

What is the need for judgement day If Allah has decided to to give punishment before even that ...............are you saying there is no consisteny in the way Life plays out ..............do good deeds u get lollipop..dont follow the message...go die..................even after that...........when the judgement day comes.....again undergo trial :undecided:

I hope all this was pure curiosity...

Pleae do...if it is so i will correct myself . give the post number ....so i can see in what contect i wrote such a comment

So where did i spread hatred or pretend i know my religion well !!! i know my religion but i have never boasted that i know it moer than anyone or that i know every thing !!!!....so how the heck am i a hindu mullah !!

Most of my post were replies to double master and Zarvan.......starting with misquotes of ZN..... all newbie muslim fanatics get enamoured by it ...and starts speaking ill of my religion ........this i speak from experience...hence i prefer to nip the bud early............Please take my post in relation to the post iam replying to

I have no idea when i told you that u insulted my religon or believes..rather i find that you are a well balanced muslim........and please point out where i insulted you religion........so far in this thread i have not quoted any Quranic verses,hadiths or anything similar...just to mock or reply to mockeries !!....so please point them out........if indeed was mockery or something out of context to the post i am replying...i would correct myself
Athiest are also humans....and most of them are good humans.....If our morals and ethics are born out of religion...theirs are born purely out of logic,science and local culture..........hence they too are part n parcel of our talk .......

I brought un norway .no North european countries to show that they have stable culture and low chaos...compared to us..the religious people......it was you who brought in the Mass shooting incident of norway to prove otherwise...........hence i wrote the above post to show that one incident is not the marker to judge them .

What knowledge am i not letting in ???

The mass shooting incident was showing how weak their laws of punishment are...secularism does make you numb of feelings or something...thats what my point was

This I call mockery..Let me look back at why I said you were talking out of context

Post 820

I hope all this was pure curiosity...

did u read just that post or the entire conversation preceding that with Zarvan ??

Post 758 summarises what i have been trying to ask Zarvan by making that above post

The mass shooting incident was showing how weak their laws of punishment are...secularism does make you numb of feelings or something...thats what my point was

Is thievery punished the same way in all countries...saudi cuts the hand off....india may be 6 months or so depending upon the crime.....Is killing punished the same way ?? ....blood money possible in arab culture, in india even for self defence killing is aserious crime......

He was imprisoned for life ...that is 21 years accoridng to norwegian laws !!.......they didnt break or mend their laws ...rather followed it to book

We are going round and round.....................Ok the fairytale part i have explained....so what else is it about my post that is irking you ?? ..All i did is defend My belief ,not by misquoting others but quoting mine .how is that being forceful or being exteme ??

My bad...I read someone misquoting...And he/ she doesn't realize it, I am not going to waste my time searching for it. I apologize! My mistake!

did i quote any verse or hadiths here ??
Nope!

I said , i know enough of Islam and seen more in reality to stay what iam.......i never said that in the bad way.....hene i dont understand ...how is this a mockery or any insult ......if you find it so...please tell how so
Hmmm...My bad..When I read threads, I usually have 2-3 open at the same time...Must have replied the wrong one....Otherwise I would have posted what I considered mockery or whatever I accused you of...Sorry

whose bandwagon did i join !!!!!!
Bandwagon of Ignorance, what you were given under the name of Islam you accepted..instead of researching if it was truth.........

Iam an hindu
Never doubted it! ...

i know enough islam to know the differences,what to respect for i have muslim friends and the etiquette....and the major differne btwn Hindusim and Islam...............why should i know more than that.i dont go around canvassing ppl to convert to hinduism nor do i go around maligning Islam for the express purpose of it !! ......did i generalise what i said about muslims !!!....i never lumped all for the deeds of few !! i know anough good ones and the bad ones to know the difference...and seen how the fanatics can use strong words to even shut the good ones out.....Traitor ,going against Quran is common tactics
Ok...Like I said my bad! I am sorry

ok whatever........

The nutjob bit was a joke

my Question is

Why 54 pages on this

We love to debate and discuss! :)

Is thievery punished the same way in all countries...saudi cuts the hand off....india may be 6 months or so depending upon the crime.....Is killing punished the same way ?? ....blood money possible in arab culture, in india even for self defence killing is aserious crime......

He was imprisoned for life ...that is 21 years accoridng to norwegian laws !!.......they didnt break or mend their laws ...rather followed it to book

I don't know but 21 years for 77 people is like not even 1 year per person! Is life that cheap? That is what I said secularism does make you numb of feelings or something

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/205983-why-my-hijab-your-problem-56.html#ixzz266OxxDNP

my Question is

Why 54 pages on this

Well, it started with Hijab, then why Hijab is necessary, then Hijab in Islam, Hijab is also in other religion...And now we are on Comparative religion...Well, not in that order but why all what we discussed is somehow linked to the thread :P

I don't know but 21 years for 77 people is like not even 1 year per person! Is life that cheap? That is what I said secularism does make you numb of feelings or something

Death would have been too merciful on him....i would have preferred the american system of adding years for each death....but even in india....more than one murder....life imprisonment or Death sentence ......
oh well anyways this guys will get the fruits if his deeds

Go through the thread AGAIN.
Mr Imam Mahdi is a reality and he will come and rule the world but who said that Muslims should not make progress in education that is what Iqbal said but the same Iqbal said this can be done with following Islam and that is the reason when Muslims followed Islam they ruled the world in every aspect and when we left we got our assess kicked on daily bases by kafirs but now Muslims are again trying to rise up this will take time but soon they will rise and rule

http://www.******************/why-muslims-are-leaving-islam-t38041.html

No Sir, you have exposed yourself. What I say is right and what you say is wrong. You give propaganda a twist and make innocent people stupid. You are a good kafir, I have nothing against you. In our religion Islam everyone has equal rights to further his religion, you can follow and preach your religion. Good luck to you.
Islam has rights and limits both for every one Sir and Islam is a complete social economic system and also political it is a way of life and rules which governments have to implement and impose and punish those who don't follow them

Firstly the above picture is not a Hijab, it is a Nikab. Two completely different things. Hijab is not a security threat. I am sure a lot of people commenting are confusing the two. Secondly how did you come to the conclusion that muslims lifestandard is pathetic? Their life is ignorant but far from pathetic. Maybe a little more research on your part is needed.
Mr Hijab or Niqab are not different Niqab is part of HIjab Sir ALLAH has ordered Muslim women to cover her face that is order of ALLAH and his PROPHET SAW

Is Face Veil (Niqab) obligatory in Islam? Dr Muhammad Salah - YouTube

Why I have decided to Wear Niqab - YouTube
The Niqab in Islam - By Sheikh Shady Al-Suleiman - YouTube

Mr Imam Mahdi is a reality and he will come and rule the world but who said that Muslims should not make progress in education that is what Iqbal said but the same Iqbal said this can be done with following Islam and that is the reason when Muslims followed Islam they ruled the world in every aspect and when we left we got our assess kicked on daily bases by kafirs but now Muslims are again trying to rise up this will take time but soon they will rise and rule

Islam has rights and limits both for every one Sir and Islam is a complete social economic system and also political it is a way of life and rules which governments have to implement and impose and punish those who don't follow them

Mr Hijab or Niqab are not different Niqab is part of HIjab Sir ALLAH has ordered Muslim women to cover her face that is order of ALLAH and his PROPHET SAW

The Niqab in Islam - By Sheikh Shady Al-Suleiman - YouTube

Damn.. did that guy just eat the women in burqas to further protect them. Unbelievable .. What did his God do to him? anyway back to mocking Sir Zavran.

No Sir .. in our religion islam everyone is free to practice their religion and not kill other people because of stupidity. So please renounce your fake islam and join us. Even stupid people are protected in our Islam. First and foremost our islam believes in "hakook ul ibaad" without which there is no saving you from the hellfire. If you go back in time before your kind of muslims were not available at the rate they are now, there was no muslim *** kicking on that scale. Obviously we still were producing more than educating but things were still in control. Then you all happened.

Damn.. did that guy just eat the women in burqas to further protect them. Unbelievable .. What did his God do to him? anyway back to mocking Sir Zavran.

No Sir .. in our religion islam everyone is free to practice their religion and not kill other people because of stupidity. So please renounce your fake islam and join us. Even stupid people are protected in our Islam. First and foremost our islam believes in "hakook ul ibaad" without which there is no saving you from the hellfire. If you go back in time before your kind of muslims were not available at the rate they are now, there was no muslim *** kicking on that scale. Obviously we still were producing more than educating but things were still in control. Then you all happened.
No Sir when you are in a Islamic State you can't do anything you want Islamic laws have to be enforced by government because its their duty and order of ALLAH and his PROPHET SAW and Islam believes in both rights and obligations and as individuals have obligations to full fill and also governments have and their duty is to enforce Islamic Laws Muslims are rising and they will rise and liberals junks will face defeat

No Sir when you are in a Islamic State you can't do anything you want Islamic laws have to be enforced by government because its their duty and order of ALLAH and his PROPHET SAW and Islam believes in both rights and obligations and as individuals have obligations to full fill and also governments have and their duty is to enforce Islamic Laws Muslims are rising and they will rise and liberals junks will face defeat

But sir then you are asking for things to change. Which is not good. You are all talk and still will not realize that because of you this country will first repeal the blasphemy law in a few years and then if you guys continue down the path you are will stop being called Islamic republic in the next 10 years. You just cant stop loosing. Come back to this post in a few years and then we can see who will enforce what. Again your interpretation of the quran is different than mine. You keep calling mine wrong and expect me to agree with yours. Believe me, some of us will not walk down the bus quietly, we will take this country back and give proper rights to every man woman and child.

Oye zarvan ...do you mind replying to post 820 !! you skipped that......cat got your tongue ??

While you sit in a cage waiting for your mahdi or whatever, the progressive ones are somewhere in a lab making the most advanced weapons and training for asymmetrical warfare. You think Allah SWT will give you victory for raping boys in cave cave, nouzubillah, NEVER! Those work hard for ALlah's cause(not the fake liberals of Pakistan) will win not you mulla brains

Sorry to hear you sound like an assulted soul by some mulla .

tha's a fallacy, i think your knowledgel of english is limited, liberal is just an attitude, doesnt mean to encourage nudity - i wont mind if my wife wears niqab or jeans, but can u fundos say the same?

Yeh the kind of fundo attitude you are showing in your comments. BTW Liberal Fundos are as much bafoons as conservatives imposing their criteria of seeing beauty of a woman, call it nudity of whatever that does NOT matter. and if i have EVER had a wife well hmmmmm i wont mind what she wears :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom