What's new

Why is My Hijab Your Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For preaching others one must be a good Muslim who is improved enough in matters of what he is trying to forced on others, idont consider you one of those hence you are just imposing your rigid views on others.

As far as Islamic books are concerned i dont need to read them i have studied Quran along with Understanding and i found that Allah is more merciful and wherever there is mention of punishment for wrongdoings there is a way out to correct these as well and getting reward.

Besides for personal ibadat there is NO punishment in this world whereas anything that is done to harm the Society is frobidden by Allah and there are strict punishment for those actions in this world and thats all. Quran beautifiully described very clearly everything. I dont need any self-styled mulla with hina painted beared to force something down my throat
Sir Islam gives a dam of your personal opinion Sir Islam has ordered Muslims to follow Islam and try their best to follow it completely Sir and also preach good and stop evil and HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW has said that if Muslims will not preach good and stop evils than time will come ALLAH will not help and also not listen to their duas and they will get punished Sir you have read Quran when I don't know but your statements are all against Quran Sir and Punishment is in this world and hereafter to ALLAH destroyed nations Sir go read Quran again

No Sir Husband is considered the head of the house in Islam and therefore he has the responsibility of those who are under him including his wife and children and he has to provide them with basic needs and also teach them Islam and make sure they follow orders of Islam and also stop them from evils

The husband is the head of the house in all patriarchal societies, not just Islam. That does not mean other members of the house are reduced to the level of dependent extensions.

Please answer my question. Is a Muslim lady judged individually or not?

Is a Muslim child judged individually or not?

When and where will we get the reward and punishment ??
on the final day of judgement every one will get ultimate reward or ultimate punishment according to their deeds but some punishment can and will take place in this world to

on the final day of judgement every one will get ultimate reward or ultimate punishment according to their deeds but some punishment can and will take place in this world to

So is there some classification or hadees ....that says what punishments in judgement day and what in this world ? ...why two places........giving punishment in this place is like Karma........defeating the purpose of judgement day itself....explain more

The husband is the head of the house in all patriarchal societies, not just Islam. That does not mean other members of the house are reduced to the level of dependent extensions.

Please answer my question. Is a Muslim lady judged individually or not?

Is a Muslim child judged individually or not?
Sir first understand the meaning of individualism in Islam Sir in Islam every one who is head of any thing if its family or state or institute is responsible for people under him and he will be asked about them that did he made sure that they follow orders of Islam even women will be asked for her children Sir and those who work for her she will be asked to Sir

The husband is the head of the house?:woot: were you not the one asking vsdoc to fix you up with someone..... Oh boy! You are going to be in for a nasty shock....:lol:

So is there some classification or hadees ....that says what punishments in judgement day and what in this world ? ...why two places........giving punishment in this place is like Karma........defeating the purpose of judgement day itself....explain more
Sir than why punish criminals in this world ?

Zarvan are you saying that on judgment day a man is judged on what he did or did not do as well as the added responsibility for his wife?

Does that mean that Muslim women are judged by proxy?

Quran clearly says that everybody irrespective of gender will be responsible for own deeds. a man according to Quran has added responsibility of lookingafter his wife and her rights in this world and not to answer for her wrong deeds or not get reward for her good deeds.

The husband is the head of the house?:woot: were you not the one asking vsdoc to fix you up with someone..... Oh boy! You are going to be in for a nasty shock....:lol:

Just go with the flow man. I cannot fight fundamentalism and sexism together.

Sir first understand the meaning of individualism in Islam Sir in Islam every one who is head of any thing if its family or state or institute is responsible for people under him and he will be asked about them that did he made sure that they follow orders of Islam even women will be asked for her children Sir and those who work for her she will be asked to Sir

That's the rule of Vicarious Responsibility in corporate/civil law.

Andromache claims that the Quran says each individual in answerable for his/her own self.

I tend to go with that more unless you disagree. If so, can you tell me why/how?

The crimes that harmes the society and social fabric in a society harming other human i.e theft, murder, rape, physical assulty and so on are punishable in this world according to Quran which implies that Quran stresses upon welfare of a society whereas all punihsmnets described in Quran for personal ibadaat i.e not offering nimaz, not fasting, not giving zakat and so on will be given in the next world which implies Allah gives us more chances to improve our personal way of living

Sir than why punish criminals in this world ?

To that there is no religious angle...To keep chaos in check , laws that is compatible with the time is necessary..........and keep in minds as long as the sin or the chaos does not disrupt the social order...we have no right to judge !! humans beings are fickle in nature...hence the only one who can Judge correctly is GOd .....So tolerance,acceptance of difference is must

now back to my questions.....you were takling from religious and Quranic angle

So is there some classification or hadees ....that says what punishments in judgement day and what in this world ? ...why two places........giving punishment in this place is like Karma........defeating the purpose of judgement day itself..

The crimes that harmes the society and social fabric in a society harming other human i.e theft, murder, rape, physical assulty and so on are punishable in this world according to Quran which implies that Quran stresses upon welfare of a society whereas all punihsmnets described in Quran for personal ibadaat i.e not offering nimaz, not fasting, not giving zakat and so on will be given in the next world which implies Allah gives us more chances to improve our personal way of living

Well according to Zarvan ,Enforcement of sharia, islamic ways is also a compulsory by an islamic goverment ............following his school of islam to the core....even by using force .....................it is in reference to that iam speaking

So does the soul of the individual go into the next world for punishment or reward and stay there in perpetuity?

Do you have heaven and hell?

Who is the top evil equivalent of Allah (shaitan?)?

So per Islam we only ever get ONE chance/life?

There is no concept of an evolutionary passage of the soul? Different births? Different levels/worlds/life forms?

Quran clearly says that everybody irrespective of gender will be responsible for own deeds. a man according to Quran has added responsibility of lookingafter his wife and her rights in this world and not to answer for her wrong deeds or not get reward for her good deeds.
Sir these so called own actions include stopping evil and spreading good and also stopping those people who are under you this is clear from Quran and Sunnah Sir

To that there is no religious angle...To keep chaos in check , laws that is compatible with the time is necessary..........and keep in minds as long as the sin or the chaos does not disrupt the social order...we have no right to judge !! humans beings are fickle in nature...hence the only one who can Judge correctly is GOd .....So tolerance,acceptance of difference is must

now back to my questions.....you were takling from religious and Quranic angle

So is there some classification or hadees ....that says what punishments in judgement day and what in this world ? ...why two places........giving punishment in this place is like Karma........defeating the purpose of judgement day itself..

Well according to Zarvan ,Enforcement of sharia, islamic ways is also a compulsory by an islamic goverment ............following his school of islam to the core....even by using force .....................it is in reference to that iam speaking
Sir Islam first understand Islam and Shariah Islam and Shariah includes everything economy to politics to crimes laws and complete way of life and has rules and regulations which Governments have to implement Sir

Sir Islam first understand Islam and Shariah Islam and Shariah includes everything economy to politics to crimes laws and complete way of life and has rules and regulations which Governments have to implement Sir

and yet you are failing to answer my question

To keep chaos in check , laws that is compatible with the time is necessary..........and keep in minds as long as the sin or the chaos does not disrupt the social order...we have no right to judge !! humans beings are fickle in nature...hence the only one who can Judge correctly is GOd .....So tolerance,acceptance of difference is must

now back toquestions.....you were talking from religious and Quranic angle

and yet you are failing to answer my question

To keep chaos in check , laws that is compatible with the time is necessary..........and keep in minds as long as the sin or the chaos does not disrupt the social order...we have no right to judge !! humans beings are fickle in nature...hence the only one who can Judge correctly is GOd .....So tolerance,acceptance of difference is must

now back toquestions.....you were talking from religious and Quranic angle

Sir law of Islam are perfect and absolute and they can't be changed they will be implemented as they are and not all get punished for their deeds in this life only very few of them and that is to maintain balance in society and remind others that they can meet the same fate if they don't obey orders of ALLAH Sir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom