What's new

Why is Karachi filthy?

313ghazi

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Karachi walo no offence intended. This might be the case for loads of cities, but the only one I am seeing in the media is Karachi.

I want to know if anyone knows how it got that bad? Does it has garbage collection? Do all areas have garbage collection? Is the garbage collection adequate for the volume of garbage? Mustafa Kemal is on ARY news right now talking about 13,000 tons of garbage a day.

Does collected garbage go to landfill? Is there any recycling scheme? Are there incinerators?

We all know why and after 2 week all will be forgotton then next year they all will be asking same question.

Karachi walo no offence intended. This might be the case for loads of cities, but the only one I am seeing in the media is Karachi.

I want to know if anyone knows how it got that bad? Does it has garbage collection? Do all areas have garbage collection? Is the garbage collection adequate for the volume of garbage? Mustafa Kemal is on ARY news right now talking about 13,000 tons of garbage a day.

Does collected garbage go to landfill? Is there any recycling scheme? Are there incinerators?
Just hyping it more. You know the media

I don't know why. Seriously.
all alreay said solution is make karachi separate province from sindh call it janob sindh or whatever just make it new province. Country higher revenue generator city and its fate is in jand of bunch of illetrate of androni sindh awam.

As pti member said on show if you give 50 years to ppp it will remain same.

wah yeah karachi is for fullfil tax suck blood and they dont even say that we need roads, water or clean karachi hats off expected from you.

Because PTI has been ruling Sindh for the past two decades to lets abuse PTI and Imran Khan....What it was MQM and PPP? ..oh then focus on mehngai and petrol prices.. PTI is bad, dollar is rising.. let's bark like rabid dogs at PTI ..

Because the people who rule the city aren't elected from there. PTI has 14/22 seats from Karachi but PPP is ruling over it because the slaves of interior Sindh think that Bhutto zinda Hai. Need to make Karachi a separate province.

Because PTI has been ruling Sindh for the past two decades to lets abuse PTI and Imran Khan....What it was MQM and PPP? ..oh then focus on mehngai and petrol prices.. PTI is bad, dollar is rising.. let's bark like rabid dogs at PTI ..

No authority to mayor ppp everything hold in their hands. Be it park cleaning or nala or anything else.

Because the people who rule the city aren't elected from there. PTI has 14/22 seats from Karachi but PPP is ruling over it because the slaves of interior Sindh think that Bhutto zinda Hai. Need to make Karachi a separate province.
Niazi has himself said he does not want to make Karachi a seperate province. He has become slave of waderas

Niazi has himself said he does not want to make Karachi a seperate province. He has become slave of waderas

That was not expected from him as karachi awam voted now alamgir fixit and others raising voice soon imran khan will realiaze

I live in Karachi and it's not media hype it's a reality for us. Only some parts like Defence, Clifton are cleaner or maybe the main roads where garbage is collected regularly. Rest of Karachi is full of garbage and sewerage spilling on roads.

I live in Karachi and it's not media hype it's a reality for us. Only some parts like Defence, Clifton are cleaner or maybe the main roads where garbage is collected regularly. Rest of Karachi is full of garbage and sewerage spilling on roads.
Any densily populated middle and lower income countries would filthy. It will take persistent effort and education to change this.

We need more provinces and remove the 18th amendment.

Back
Top Bottom