What's new

Why is Israel allowed to have nukes, asks Turkish PM

I have better things to do than to hate the Arabs.

Of course you do, but you don't do that! You keep whining about the Palestinians not loving those who have made them homeless!

Of course you do, but you don't do that! You keep whining about the Palestinians not loving those who have made them homeless!
Relax. I do not care if they love us or not, this is their own doing, they tried to kill us and failed numerously.

Israel can do what it wants because it holds the western world by the balls.

There is only one religion left in the west, worshipping the holocaust.

Relax. I do not care if they love us or not, this is their own doing, they tried to kill us and failed numerously.

Of course, it is not your fault that you have stolen the homeland of the Palestinians, it is the fault of Palestinians becuase they could not defend their homeland. Keep singing your zionist song, you just might get the nobel prize.

with all the power the have ie- nuke weapons when others in ME didnt have,they are more sound minded not to use them unless aggression from other countries

with all the power the have ie- nuke weapons when others in ME didnt have,they are more sound minded not to use them unless aggression from other countries

If Pakistan had the nukes but india didn't it wouldn't be very 'sound minded' to you!

If Pakistan had the nukes but india didn't it wouldn't be very 'sound minded' to you!

no pakistan attacked india 3 times,i wouldnt bet on them anyday
just like israel was attacked by countries in ME,the didnt want war

Israel is a people!

Jacob ring any bells?
Muslims revere Jacob (Arabic: يعقوب , Standard: Ya'qub) as a Prophet of Islam who received inspiration from God.
He was renamed into Israel by an angel.

No offence but it thought it was something about astrology, ISIS-RA-EL!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom