What's new

Why Is Indian Food So Popular All Over The World?

Americans/Indians don't like Chinese food in its authentic form, we all got addicted to MSG (ajinomoto) which we relate it to Chinese food. Chinese food - MSG is unbearable.

Chinese food is different in every country.

I used to love Americanized Chinese food -- especially Mongolian beef and Kung Pao chicken. But I can't find them here in Australia, at least they don't taste the same.

I like Chinese food in America better than the Chinese food in Australia.

No life without spice !!

I personally dont like bland foods. Roasted, fried & spicy food is what i feast upon. Its hard to digest these, but thats why god has given us beer, isnt it?

Chinese food is different in every country.

I used to love Americanized Chinese food -- especially Mongolian beef and Kung Pao chicken. But I can't find them here in Australia, at least they don't taste the same.

I like Chinese food in America better than the Chinese food in Australia.

Because Chinese food in US and India uses MSG which does wonders to its taste.

I don't think so. At least not in the US -- most restaurants have signs saying 'No MSG' because MSG is linked to cancer.

First of all, this thread is retarded. Saying all Chinese restaurant use MSG is equally retarded. No fine Chinese restaurant in the US uses MSG. Stop going to the McDonald's of Chinese restaurants. 80% of Indian restaurants in the US is equally bad (SF Bay Area, NYC metro and DC metro). Horribly cheap ingredients and the food tastes no better than a cheap $10 all-you-eat Indian buffet. The remaining 20% are very good, but you pay for it. Like everything else in life you get what you pay.

Guys please post some pics of your favorite dishes, lets see what your taste buds like.
4628.jpg

Back
Top Bottom