What's new

Why Is India So Reluctant To Celebrate Its Tejas Success Story?

indian govt nd hopefully shiri modi ki g qill celebrate tejas after raphayal deal ia done....tejas may kick .backs as such nI compared to rapahyal

over 200 pilots lost life in crashing migs but they are still flying Migs, those brave pilots refuse to even fly LCA...that should tell you the real story of Tejas success.

That's a political and iafs fault why pilots are getting inside those birds. It should be a crime, cause it could have been avoided.

I can see Tejas getting better and better. I saw that performance of Tejas has improved a little bit over what I saw in Bahrain. I saw that it has become a little faster and there is some improvement turn. rate.

yet another indian media propaganda b.s. I know tons of people who work for GE, NONE of them have indian co-workers. 80% of GE's staff (especially in engineering) are either Chinese or jewish.
This is what happens when you are perpetually fed lies and PROPAGANDA all your life! I myself know a couple of research engineers who are my seniors- Both in India and States!
By the way, do you know who is the 3rd highest patent holder in GE? Guess- He is an Indian!
Here is a video about him:
Here are a few more details:
https://www.indiawest.com/news/glob...cle_699e11ec-3b8c-11e5-8dd4-1bfc13be98f5.html
https://www.ge.com/reports/problem-solver-train-engineer-cant-stop-inventing-better-locomotive/
But of course reports like this would burst your bubble and put you to shame! Take time, go through it and let that sink in for the moment!

Current Situation of Indian Air force is really Alarming. IAF is still keeping Afloat the massive Mig21 fleet which are already Crumbling like PAF F7s while PAF is successfully replacing them with JF17s(now 100+).Indian MOD is playing like monkeys and wasting precious time. Their is no alternative to be seen in near future.I am surprised They messed up LCA program with the stupid Make in India propaganda, Kept Fooling around with 100+ MMRCA Drama for a decade, Wasted the FGFA program,Put so much Money in a single Russian Platform su30 and totally ignoring modern western platforms even having access to, yet their public didn't raised an eyebrow on these genius planners. Either IAF will have to reduce its size to replace its massive fleet of 250 odd 3rd or 3.5 gen aircraft in coming 5 years with modern expensive platforms.
IAF Pilots are giving their lives maintaining this obsolete Fleet of around 250 Mig21, Jaguars, Mig27 etc while Indian MOD is dancing like monkeys

Current Situation of Indian Air force is really Alarming. IAF is still keeping Afloat the massive Mig21 fleet which are already Crumbling like PAF F7s while PAF is successfully replacing them with JF17s(now 100+).Indian MOD is playing like monkeys and wasting precious time. Their is no alternative to be seen in near future.I am surprised They messed up LCA program with the stupid Make in India propaganda, Kept Fooling around with 100+ MMRCA Drama for a decade, Wasted the FGFA program,Put so much Money in a single Russian Platform su30 and totally ignoring modern western platforms even having access to, yet their public didn't raised an eyebrow on these genius planners. Either IAF will have to reduce its size to replace its massive fleet of 250 odd 3rd or 3.5 gen aircraft in coming 5 years with modern expensive platforms.
IAF Pilots are giving their lives maintaining this obsolete Fleet of around 250 Mig21, Jaguars, Mig27 etc while Indian MOD is dancing like monkeys

Actually, LCA has gained a lot of momentum. It was the congress party and AK Antony that wasted a shit load of time.

Actually, LCA has gained a lot of momentum. It was the congress party and AK Antony that wasted a shit load of time.

These UPA destroyed our AF .
From 2004 to 2014 not a single deal and the squadron just reduced from 42 to 33 .

You have the whole weight of China's aviation industry behind you. The platforms certifications are done in China.

When people look back at Tejas, they will look at it as the same way as initial platforms from ISRO, DRDO ballistic missiles, etc.

Haan, only poor Tejas had American Engines, French /Israeli avionics and Russian components. And yet the initial platform has been a miserable failure.

First of all, very well written and pretty much on the point...having said that, it's not as clear as it may seem...with no intention to cover for bureaucracy, just want to share my thoughts... Tejas was meant to replace Mig-21...if you compare PAF and JF-17 saga, you would see they went ahead and replaced their vintage platforms with JF-17 Block 1..with intention of eventually upgrading when improved versions are available..As we are speaking work on Block 3 is on...this will bring in AESA radars and more goodies.....its almost a decade now since PAF started inducting JF-17's and they are still waiting for block 3...Now there are couple of things here...a) PAF had/have issues with funds b) Chinese defense capabilities were/are improving...so in short. PAF planners banked on ever increasing Chinese defence capability and given shortage of funds, went for Jf-17 which i must admit has handsomely paid..

Now compare that with IAF...they wanted DRDO to first achieve everything before induction happens...Now IAF planners are also not dumb...they have been stinged by DRDO lack of delivery, many times in the past...it is this mistrust, coupled with delays, which further pushed IAF to change requirements, and thereby resulting in even more delays..then MMRCA keep getting dragged forever....which made matters worse for IAF...having said that, India messed up big time here...

Back
Top Bottom