What's new

Why Is India So Reluctant To Celebrate Its Tejas Success Story?

(1) HAL Tejas is not yet combat-ready, and, God knows when it would be.

Well A plane already drops LBG's and ready to fire VR missiles and ready to fire BVR now before induction. which was not even present in JFT when inducted

(2) JF-17 is going through its Block-III development phase. Once, the development is complete, it would achieve significant improvement in terms of performance and capability. Better engines, better avionics, better radar, and so on. Just imagine a JF-17 with Saturn AL-31 engine, and, Phazotron Zhuk AE AESA Radar!!!

Well when you fi AL-31 Engine and AESA radar then tell us , As for your information , Tejas AESA radar is under going in testing phase.

Last edited:
jf17_thunder.jpg

main-qimg-0e5b2593c984e296d29b5f64f5c77b05
Aww, thats cute, India has been doing this with mki since decades. Come up with something else.

Regarding audit, Horus, ya sure. Get the CAG Audit not some photoshop picture. Let me tag @PARIKRAMA he posted the components audit of tejas.

Yes we took 30 years to develop a fighter jet.It's been almost 70 years since independence and you didnt even start a project of your own. So....sir, with due respect, STFU. :)
Do you know what is sad here, A country who has not even tried conceptualize an IC engine talking smack to a country flying its own jet and not some handed down ones.

sir i mean no disrespect to what you said its completly true but you should have considered points like
1. it was last min goverments decision to send tejas at bahrain despite news of possible jf 17 show
2. 7 days you are talking of Francois Hollande was in india an france is a stratagic patner of india
3. IAF desperatly wants to induct rafael jets so from 10 days before the visit MOD is busy in solving the financial agreement to be signed between two countries under immence pressure of iaf
4. sushma swaraj did go to bahrain to boost team tejas morale
5. i think tweeting is not always required may be team mght have got persnal motivation from pm and it matters less than public showoff via twitter.
thanks

just few messages and already showing your true colors ???

well , do you care to tell me what parts in LCA are based on this line ??

"Indian developed its own airspace industry, developed its own technology and capability."

i cant find much in LCA which is indian .. :) everything is imported .
lol , you need to understand the airplane first ;)

A) Flight controls is developed in India.
B) EW / protection suits etc are indian
C) Composite Airframe
D) Cockpit Displays
f) not to mention mission computer,
g) India already developed OBOGS, which will be fit in tejas ,instead of cylinder.

As far as JFT is concerted , 95% of the world plane uses Martin Ejection seat including your JFT. Check how much your own component you have in JFT and then see what in Tejas.

Check what is your own in JFT, then come and talk to us.

So in essence PAF played a master stroke by not sending the Thunders.

The saga of Tejas's "heroic" flight in foreign skies died its own slow death.

Kudos PAF :tup:

LOLZ the expert giving answer how JF-17 played master stroke not participated in BIAS.

Why not ?

1. JF-17 don't need to participate in shit place like BIAS sharing with the F22 which is below standard.
2. PAF pilots didn't get time and they are preparing for bigger event.
3. No prospect for export in BIAS
4. No further PR needed, because JF-17 is bang to buck and export order is going to rain from all over the world.
5. PAF are busy in integration and PAC/AVIC in JF-17 block 3 and trainer.
6. Etc etc etc

Why not ?

1. The money for the participation comes from the AVIC and not from the PAC, and they are the one who decides and Pakistan only provide its pilots and fighter plane from PAF thats why after the show its the chinese AVIC which are the real spoke person.

lol , you need to understand the airplane first ;)

A) Flight controls is developed in India.
B) EW / protection suits etc are indian
C) Composite Airframe
D) Cockpit Displays
f) not to mention mission computer,
g) India already developed OBOGS, which will be fit in tejas ,instead of cylinder.

As far as JFT is concerted , 95% of the world plane uses Martin Ejection seat including your JFT. Check how much your own component you have in JFT and then see what in Tejas.

Check what is your own in JFT, then come and talk to us.

Guys please check out the intellect level of this indian ...

This is LCA related thread not JFT .. and if you care to read from the start , i just posted about developer firing post and all you indian beating the bush and see where you have taken it :)

Kid , chill out and buy a candy ...

i damn care about what ans how JF-17 came to life, its there and we have 60+ of them in active service .. compare to few LCA ..
Also it does not matter how JF-17 started to who supported this project, reality is its all in place to kick LCA a$$ any time ... live with this..

Do not care to respond or tag me, as there is no place for arguments ..

If that is a Pakistani project then MKI is of Indian origin too. Name one component on that bird which is purely of pakistani origin (except the organic stuff between the stick and the seat)

Correction:
If that is a Pakistani project then Tejas is of Indian origin too :azn:

If that is a Pakistani project then MKI is of Indian origin too. Name one component on that bird which is purely of pakistani origin (except the organic stuff between the stick and the seat)
I nailed it:::

it's the Paint :partay:

all pak members missing total point of article.
well,what to except,repeating same thing again and again to get out of their insecurities .
how can u comment about tejas's failure when u didnt even have anything close.they forget that licence production doesnt equal to indigenous product.
remember one thing
while your country doesnt have its own wind tunnel,my college has supersonic wind tunnel.
EVEN MY COLLEGE.

Correction:
If that is a Pakistani project then Tejas is of Indian origin too :azn:
Wrong again, No matter what you paint on that chinese stuff, Tejas will be Indian.

I will give you an analogy that your fragile mind can understand. If your mom cooks a delicacy which uses some Pre made spice mix, meat and farm grown veggies then it is still said to be your mother's creation. She can call it her own Product.

Whereas no matter how much you instruct your neighbourhood Hotel's cheff about the food you want, the delivered Product will be that Hotel's only, not yours. This won't change even if you put some seasoning on the delivered food.

(1) HAL Tejas is not yet combat-ready, and, God knows when it would be.

Don't bother to ask God or Allah, it will be combat ready from the Day 1 of FOC

(2) JF-17 is going through its Block-III development phase. Once, the development is complete, it would achieve significant improvement in terms of performance and capability. Better engines, better avionics, better radar, and so on. Just imagine a JF-17 with Saturn AL-31 engine, and, Phazotron Zhuk AE AESA Radar!!!

Better Engine -- Which one AL-31 are you kidding, it will mean to change the whole fuselarge, whole airframe, flight data and whole test in another word to develop another new plane, better would be to buy J-10 with Saturn AL-31 engine
Better Avionics -- Who is stopping you to buy for JF-17 from the Itallion or BEL/CASSIDIAN but its the PAF and the officials who are satisfied with the Chinese.
Better Radar -- Phazotron Zhuk AE AESA Radar is available for India from 2007, question is does is it available for the PAF or Chinese, but don't worry the KLJ-7 Radar is nothing but the Zhuk Pulse doppler radar, with Chinese Antenna.

i cant find much in LCA which is indian .. :) everything is imported .

So whats Indian

Airframe build - indian
Air Intake - Indian
CFC structure - TAML (tata advance material ltd)
The open-architecture integrated defensive aids suite (IDAS) Mayavi
Operational Data link (ODL) - Indian (DARE)
Mission Computer - Indian (HAL)
EW Suite - Indian (IDAS)
RAM-1701AS radio altimeter
TACAN-2901AJ and DME-2950A tactical air navigation system combined with the ANS-1100A VOL/ILS marker
CIT-4000A Mk12 IFF transponder CABS
COM-1150A UHF standby comms radio
HADF - Siva Pod
SDR-2010 SoftNET four-channel VHF/UHF and L-band radio
Bheem-EU brake control/engine/electrical monitoring system INDIAN
Sigma-95N ring laser gyro-based inertial navigation system coupled to a GPS receiver - SAGEM
RWR - Indian Tarang MK 2/3 DARE
Glass Cockpit - Indian
Training Software - Indian
On board oxygen generator - Indian (L&T)
Pilot G-Suit - Indian
FBW - Indian
Landing Gear - Indian
Tyre - Indian (MRF)

Wrong again, No matter what you paint on that chinese stuff, Tejas will be Indian.

I will give you an analogy that your fragile mind can understand. If your mom cooks a delicacy which uses some Pre made spice mix, meat and farm grown veggies then it is still said to be your mother's creation. She can call it her own Product.

Whereas no matter how much you instruct your neighbourhood Hotel's cheff about the food you want, the delivered Product will be that Hotel's only, not yours. This won't change even if you put some seasoning on the delivered food.

Good analogy my friend!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom