What's new

Why Is China Building So Many Different Types of Weapons?

When India conceive a point defense fighter, they come out with a multi role fighter to which China recognize as a plane of future and better than their their own. When we make carrier, they are made to fight. We have a history of using them in war and winning it. China takes 14 years to furnish a Ukraine platform and when it is commissioned, it fails.

Indian doesn't really have a vision more than a couple years, there's reason you can't make anything on you own and will be forever dependent on foreigners. Multi-role fighter has been a concept since WWII, love it how you Indian take credit for something you didn't even come up with. While China is steadily decreasing dependence on foreign arms as it rapidly improves its capabilities. That's the difference. Cobble together weapons from multiple countries you don't know how to use doesn't give you any advantage. You can't even close your submarine hatch properly, is that Indian junk submarine in repair right now? Indian has a long history getting its butt kicked by Pakistan, while Chinese went all the way to Hanoi in 1979, took back multiple islands in South China Sea from Vietnamese which Chinese still hold to this very day. Good luck with your only junk carrier, while China will have 2 by 2019.

China is not very good at long term plan and organized development, unlike India, which has very well organized long term plans. When India develops a new fighter, they do that for over 30 years, when they want to make an carrier, it takes them over 2 decades, India has the best record in the world for looooooong term plans.

The answer acturally is alread in the article itself.

You really don't know how Chinese military thinks of Indian junk weapons, you should learn some Chinese to find it out on Chinese websites and forums.

I am quoting it from Chinese news paper only when they had compared Tejas with Chinese plane.

Only Indians believe that an aircraft designed over 30 years ago is more advanced than newly designed with the latest conceptions and up to date technology ones.

Only chinese think that their planes or weapons are worth something which nobody wants to buy at half of the cost.

I am quoting it from Chinese news paper only when they had compared Tejas with Chinese plane.

Only chinese think that their planes or weapons are worth something which nobody wants to buy at half of the cost.

Still works a lot better than whatever overpriced junk Indian is buying, which Indian doesn't even know how to use. Chinese unmanned aircraft is selling like hotcakes in the middle east.

There are tons of them out there and I don't know which one you quoted, you read Chinese? if you like to compare your Tejas with Chinese planes you can start a thread and I think many people will be there.

There are tons of them out there and I don't know which one you quoted, you read Chinese? if you like to compare your Tejas with Chinese planes you can start a thread and I think many people will be there.

There are many threads already. Start posting there. I do not know chinese so I can quote Chinese print media published in English.

this Indian guy is seriously deluded maybe retarded`````the primitiveness of his country really breaks his mental system``:lol:

Chinese are small guys with big egos. They want their junk weapons to be called US killer etc and claims them to be the best though they are not recognised anywhere and more than their half export goes to a single country. If somebody wants to saw them mirror, abuse will come in return.

Chinese are small guys with big egos. They want their junk weapons to be called US killer etc and claims them to be the best though they are not recognised anywhere and more than their half export goes to a single country. If somebody wants to saw them mirror, abuse will come in return.
Funny thing is almost all those reports were written by US, China rarely does has reports on them. Why the west is so scared and they have to churn out those China strong aritcles on daily basis?

Funny thing is almost all those reports were written by US, China rarely does has reports on them. Why the west is so scared and they have to churn out those China strong aritcles on daily basis?

Who says china is not making. I am just talking about quality.

Who says china is not making. I am just talking about quality.

if quality is so bad, why is US so afraid of Chinese then? US makes report about Chinese threat and advancement in weapons, and it's always only the Indian go around blabbing about Chinese weapons are of low quality. I see where the inferiority complex is coming from.

if quality is so bad, why is US so afraid of Chinese then? US makes report about Chinese threat and advancement in weapons, and it's always only the Indian go around blabbing about Chinese weapons are of low quality. I see where the inferiority complex is coming from.
Americans and Indians don't seem to agree on this issue.

just how many people does Beijing plan to kill?

Only those who attack China. So, much less than the number of people the US killed last year only.

the rampant growth of redundant programs and seemingly wasteful spending by China’s military-industrial complex.

Seems a good description of the corrupt Pentagon.

China is simply throwing a lot of money at a lot of different projects, simply because it has the money,

And the US spends five times more than China because it has a strong print and borrow industry.

different ranges and different uses

Yeah, China has different sizes for every kind of adventure seeking rogue states.

The development of comparable types of weapon systems without a known buyer or overseas market is “bizarre . . . something you rarely see in the West.”

Most of those have civilian applications. Just how the US did it: Military-civilian industrial complex.

Chinese have no moral scruples about exporting to renegade, corrupt and unstable states that the West will not supply.

Like Saudi Arabia or Free Syrian Army?

Giarra believes that China is in a “race with the United States and the rest of the world.”

In the past 10 years, the US killed (literally) more women and children in the rest of the world. China's score was zero (0).

It is clear who is in race with whom.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom