What's new

Why Iran constructs her nuclear plants in the Arab

jammersat

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Populated areas and other majority Sunni Baluch coastal cities, same reason Israel settles their Ethiopian and Eritrean Jewish population near the dimona nuclear reactor

wait-what-gif.gif

Populated areas and other majority Sunni Baluch coastal cities, same reason Israel settles their Ethiopian and Eritrean Jewish population near the dimona nuclear reactor
Arab majority area ? Are you talking about bushehr ? Hope you are aware that CIA made map is factually wrong and bushehr is not majority Arab. Now about nuclear reactor have you heard about sparsely populated area that have access to water.
And more important why you are against developing those sunni and Arab area

Arab majority area ? Are you talking about bushehr ? Hope you are aware that CIA made map is factually wrong and bushehr is not majority Arab. Now about nuclear reactor have you heard about sparsely populated area that have access to water.
And more important why you are against developing those sunni and Arab area
I don't think even CIA claims that the city is majority Arab.

@ OP: I know you're kind of retarded, but here goes nothing. Nuclear reactors are built beside bodies of water. You won't see a nuclear reactor in the middle of Shiraz. It'll have to be somewhere coastal. Bushehr was chosen decades ago. Even before the revolution. And Khouzestan is majority non-Arab.

Here is some statistics:

Bushehr's population consists of 100% Iranians.

Discussion over.

Nuclear reactors are built beside bodies of water. You won't see a nuclear reactor in the middle of Shiraz. It'll have to be somewhere coastal

Like the body of water in the Israeli negev desert , next to the dimona nuclear reactor ? lol you have no clue , canada might be a land of thousand lakes but it certainly isn't the most up to date in the field of engineering

Like the body of water in the Israeli negev desert , next to the dimona nuclear reactor ? lol you have no clue , canada might be a land of thousand lakes but it certainly isn't the most up to date in the field of engineering
OMG you're such a koskhol! I feel embarrassed on your behalf. How hard is it to fucking use Google? Seriously?

For every three units of energy produced by the reactor core of a U.S. nuclear power plants, two units are discharged to the environment as waste heat. Nuclear plants are built on the shores of lakes, rivers, and oceans because these bodies provide the large quantities of cooling water needed to handle the waste heat discharge.

Got Water? Nuclear Power Plant Cooling Water Needs (2007)

I used google and I didn't find a single Israeli reactor next to their shore , so unless you think Israel has a unique exotic solution to every problem , which you certainly do , there's no explanation for their nuclear site in the hot desert nor for the Iranian sites in the deserts of araak or nataanz

What you researched on Google belongs to the 60's and 70's when your beloved shah decided to go nuclear , Today they cool the reactors with Heavy Water ..

I used google and I didn't find a single Israeli reactor next to their shore , so unless you think Israel has a unique exotic solution to every problem , which you certainly do , there's no explanation for their nuclear site in the hot desert nor for the Iranian sites in the deserts of araak or nataanz

It's because, Jewish Physics!

But seriously is this just a troll tread?

I don't think even CIA claims that the city is majority Arab.

@ OP: I know you're kind of retarded, but here goes nothing. Nuclear reactors are built beside bodies of water. You won't see a nuclear reactor in the middle of Shiraz. It'll have to be somewhere coastal. Bushehr was chosen decades ago. Even before the revolution. And Khouzestan is majority non-Arab.
Some of these gulf and so called khuzestan arabs claim that from bandar abbas and hormozgan to bushehr and Basra that all populated by arabs.

The reason behind this claim to show that the gulf is arab,the arabs in khuzestan,bushehr,and hormozgan are different from each other and they came to iran in different time and place.

Even the so called arab expert in iranian affairs who are Ph.D.holders claim that bandar abbas and khuzestan are the same even the wahhabi donky channels spread this imaginary map:lol:

What you researched on Google belongs to the 60's and 70's when your beloved shah decided to go nuclear , Today they cool the reactors with Heavy Water ..
Well there you go Einstein! Bushehr is a light water reactor. WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID? HA?! LMAO you're saying it yourself.

It's not heavy water. Most nuclear reactors around the world are light water. Iran won't be allowed to build heavy water reactors b/c the output can directly be used for weapons. Plus, it's cheaper to just go light water.

The mechanical arrangement of the PHWR, which places most of the moderator at lower temperatures, is particularly efficient because the resulting thermal neutrons are "more thermal" than in traditional designs, where the moderator normally is much hotter. These features mean that a PHWR can use natural uranium and other fuels, and does so more efficiently than light water reactors (LWRs).

Almost all currently operating nuclear power plants are light water reactors using ordinary water under high pressure as coolant and neutron moderator. About 1/3 are boiling water reactors where the primary coolant undergoes phase transition to steam inside the reactor. About 2/3 are pressurized water reactors at even higher pressure. Current reactors stay under the critical point at around 374 °C and 218 bar where the distinction between liquid and gas disappears, which limits thermal efficiency, but the proposed supercritical water reactor would operate above this point. Heavy water reactors use deuterium oxide which has similar properties to ordinary water but much lower neutron capture, allowing more thorough moderation.

That is if you ever studied your high school chemistry more closely you 'de see there is an isotope of hydrogen that gives way to heavy water , which they use

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom