What's new

Why Indians are supporting Israel? when their own Leader Mahatma Gandhi was in favour of Palestine.

Off course they will not say this to you, do you expect them to call you with all these slurs to get title of racism in front of you.

that also doesn't mean they are saying that too. or is this you imagination psycho

A very relevant reference of East Europe you have brought here. Nothing wrong in India's stand here, given a number of countries who are vehemently outraged by the Israeli atrocities, remained absolute numb in various similar events in South Asia,Sri Lanka being the prime example. In fact it is quite ridiculous to expect India to take either black or white stand when every country have behaved pragmatically according to their own geopolitical interest.

And its specially hypocritical for Pakistanis to accuse us of turning a blind eye in this regard, considering that their great leader massacred Palestinian civilians as he suppressed the PLO in Jordan.

In fact, Zia sahib commandeered Hussein's forces with explicit US backing (count the crimes, killing Palestinians with the blessings of the Great Satan) against the PLO (which was a resistance organisation, if Hamas is one then surely so was the PLO, fighting against the colonial zionists).

Note how they decry the Egyptians or the Saudis but not a word is whispered about the involvement of their leader of the faithful in said act. Of course one can argue that they were fighting against the PLO and had not meant to "deliberately" target the Palestinian civilian refugees.

Hilarious, how the "Hindu Zionists" have killed less Palestinians than a single faithful and pak Pakistani.

Last edited:
Dead man :)

Israel's method of retaliation is counter-productive - coming from a Pro Israel Hindutvadi Indian. Indians don't care about the conflict. We are neither for nor against on a diplomatic level. On a humanitarian level we are saddened by the innocents killed on all sides.

@levina - How diplomatic is this? :D Oh wait, you don't love Gandhi. :o:
Diplomatic as always!!! :coffee:

But then this time you're not far from truth.Yes India doesnt care what happens to Palestinians as long as arms supply from Israel keeps coming on time.
I dont like Gandhi, but I too support Palestine. May be finally I have found something to like about Mr. MG.

That was the only one right thing that Zia did. Give credit where it's due! :D

Zionist-Indo.......... :p:

And its specially hypocritical for Pakistanis to accuse of us turning a blind eye in this regard, considering that their great leader massacred Palestinian civilians as he suppressed the PLO in Jordan.

In fact, Zia sahib commandeered Hussein's forces with explicit US backing (count the crimes, killing Palestinians with the blessings of the Great Satan) against the PLO (which was a resistance organisation, if Hamas is one then surely so was the PLO, fighting against the colonial zionists).

Note how they decry the Egyptians or the Saudis but not a word is whispered about the involvement of their leader of the faithful in said act. Of course one can argue that they were fighting against the PLO and had not meant to "deliberately" target the Palestinian civilian refugees.

Hilarious, how the "Hindu Zionists" have killed less Palestinians than a single faithful and pak Pakistani.

That was the only one right thing that Zia did. Give credit where it's due! :D

Zionist-Indo.......... :p:

Dude, seriously, WHY do you hate all Palestinians so much, hell even most of us feel bad about their deaths, the reportage on the old man who had to carry his grand children's dead bodies out of the house himself was heart wrenching.

The only difference between me and most of you is that I have dealt with them........ spanning two decades.......... I know where their moral compass points to........... for me, history proved that PLO was an enemy of Pakistan............. Hamas is akin to our TTP and one of their biggest fans................ therefore the people who voted / supported these people from the day Israel was formed are not for me to protect or cheer.............. what's happening to them is Karma........... who am I to question the plan of the Almighty???................

Dude, seriously, WHY do you hate all Palestinians so much, hell even most of us feel bad about their deaths, the reportage on the old man who had to carry his grand children's dead bodies out of the house himself was heart wrenching.

The only difference between me and most of you is that I have dealt with them........ spanning two decades.......... I know where their moral compass points to........... for me, history proved that PLO was an enemy of Pakistan............. Hamas is akin to our TTP and one of their biggest fans................ therefore the people who voted / supported these people from the day Israel was formed are not for me to protect or cheer.............. what's happening to them is Karma........... who am I to question the plan of the Almighty???................

Come on, its not as if they have much of a choice, from Hamas to PLO a lot of the strings are not pulled by the Palestinians themselves, oh not to forget the Hezzis who serve under Iran.

Whatever pakistan is but one thing is for sure it is not a slumdog country.
U r referring to the film Slum dog Millionarie. It is just a film not reality. Apart from slums,Bombay now Mumbai has also has a sizeable middle class population,excellent purchasing power,everybody doesn't stay in slums. It is only the migrants from other Indian cities. Well the pakistan is not a slum dog country but it is known as the Land of Suicide bombers in global cirlces. Why r Pakistani cricket matches played in some other countries like UAE,UK.Why r visiting teams afraid to visit Pakistan,will u explain.

Both of them are the same........... maybe on some level, one bit less evil than the other................

Come on, its not as if they have much of a choice, from Hamas to PLO a lot of the strings are not pulled by the Palestinians themselves, oh not to forget the Hezzis who serve under Iran.

Both of them are the same........... maybe on some level, one bit less evil than the other................

Ya but what are the common folks there supposed to do, they are screwed either way, its unlikely that Hamas will stop fighting Israel if they ask it to, its unlikely that Israel will stop retaliating if they ask it to, its unlikely that whichever other organisation that arises in the future will truly listen to the populace in matters regarding the "war against the Zionists".

Yeah whatever,blah blah, deny that you said those things.

What moral support do you expect when arab nations meddle in our internal affairs by giving statements on Kashmir?
They won't get any support if they start interfering in our country affairs.
It's called sticking your nose in others business when you are supposed to mind your own.

Correctly said,Will Arab leaders meddle in Chinese affairs,the Chinese will give 2 hoots

So thou art a nationalist. Me likes :D

Israel and Palestine is an epic cluster**** in perpetuity to be honest. It will remain so till the end of the world. Israel is too solid and rigid (not that I disagree) and the Palestinian groups are also equally fanatical. Neither will back down as long as they have a single drop of blood to shed.

U r referring to the film Slum dog Millionarie. It is just a film not reality. Apart from slums,Bombay now Mumbai has also has a sizeable middle class population,excellent purchasing power,everybody doesn't stay in slums. It is only the migrants from other Indian cities. Well the pakistan is not a slum dog country but it is known as the Land of Suicide bombers in global cirlces. Why r Pakistani cricket matches played in some other countries like UAE,UK.Why r visiting teams afraid to visit Pakistan,will u explain.

I don't like cricket, so I am actually happy that no international cricket is played in pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom