What's new

Why Indian Military is Preparing for the Last War

Imagine Indian and Pakistani military together would be a major world power, we could steamroll through Middle East and Central Asia and also contain the East Asian Chinese race that want to exploit our people and are all ready exploiting Pakistani women. All this hatred only because we have different religions yet we share common ancestors.
Same concept as Arab and Israel, we could dominate Africa, and surrounding enemies.

Well in nutshell, if you have whitish skin then its not a privilege, its just your identification, for which you should be thankful to Allah, and stop mocking others who Allah has assigned another identity.

I am thankful to Allah for making my enemies ugly as hyena so we can recognise them from a distance. When your hearts are dark and ugly it will reflect on your faces.

I am thankful to Allah for making my enemies ugly as hyena so we can recognise them from a distance. When your hearts are dark and ugly it will reflect on your faces.
If this is your real thinking then I can assure you that you will never find a sincere person. All the best.

26th was joke what happen on 26 ? 5 trees and a mid house was damaged .
27 was real day of action

That is why I say that it should start from 26th since 5 trees fell and it was a joke. It happened on 26th.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom