What's new

Why Indian Military is Preparing for the Last War

I don't want to spoon feed you, read the post for him and think current context/situation that subcontinent facing

what are you avoiding my question?

How is CAA related to OP where Pravin Sawhney is talking of Indian Military war preparedness (or lack thereof) ?

what are you avoiding my question?

How is CAA related to OP where Pravin Sawhney is talking of Indian Military war preparedness (or lack thereof) ?
Consequence of Implementation of CAA in India, if war will ever begin

Consequence of Implementation of CAA in India, if war will ever begin

It is like linking price of onions in India to Indian war preparedness.

With this standard, any topic can be linked to any other topic.

It is like linking price of onions in India to Indian war preparedness.

With this standard, any topic can be linked to any other topic.
CCA will backlash india in case of war because hindu thinks muslim of their country are not loyal to the country, you come here to troll, not for any positive discussion

CCA will backlash india in case of war because hindu thinks muslim of their country are not loyal to the country, you come here to troll, not for any positive discussion

CAA is only applicable to the illegal immigrants of India. Why are you trying to link CAA to Indian citizens?

Its a storm in a teacup. India sees these type of political protests all the time.
these protests are not political stunts real protest, INDIA IS/WILL BECOME HINDU STATE ESPECIALLY FOR MUSLIM INDIA WILL BECOMING MORE AND MORE ANTI MUSLIMS

More than most other people I know that Islam is Progressive but its implementation in Pakistan is utterly lacking.

I just read news from Pakistan about a professor who has been given death sentence on blasphemy charges.

At-least we narrowed it down to just implementation. But we don't live in fear that we might get lynched just for eating beef. Or first we have to find beef in first place to be able to eat. Idher Qurbani ki Eid dhoom dhrakay se hoti hai kisi k daar se nahi. Do tell me in how many states beef is allowed for consumption? Btw, did you know, a non-muslim can consume pork or drink alcohol anywhere in Pakistan if he can prove, he is a non-muslim? Sure there are no specialty restaurants that deal in non-Halal food but that is just because of demand and supply. And you can get alcohol in every 5-star hotel here if you are non-muslim. And I think Murrey Brewery even delivers it to home as well if I am not mistaken.

Eating beef is not synonymous with Islam, its not compulsory for us to eat beef. But the point and the belief here is that you aren't afraid of anything other than Allah. So if He permitted you some thing and you don't consume it out of fear than that tells, you fear something else more than Allah. And yes this test is exactly there when you are under a non-muslim rule. Here, there is a town somewhere in Sindh(Mithi if I remember right), where its mostly Hindu populated but the muslims there do not consume beef and thats out of respect, not out of fear. If muslims there decided to start eating beef in that particular town, no force on Earth can stop them, but can you say the same about muslims in India too? Wasn't it supposed to be secular, where I could eat beef where ever I want whenever I want? And thats not even considering about Halal beef where the animal is slaughtered properly with Islamic teachings, I am talking about non-Halal beef.

Amir khan an Indian better than the direct descendent of Zeus Shri Gafoora, running his popcorn business in Pakistan.

Proves my point :)

what sorry brainwashed asses you are
View attachment 594756

yeah we can clearly see, who really is brainwashed here.

bipin-rawat_650x400_41481988824.jpg

CtoCgPjWIAAwp6n.jpg

ik pacifism will cost us heavy now
Yes, but this time around we'll have casualties, on 27th February it was a walk over.

modi looks like sweeper in our locality
Amir khan an Indian better than the direct descendent of Zeus Shri Gafoora, running his popcorn business in Pakistan.

Proves my point :)

what sorry brainwashed asses you are
View attachment 594756

More than most other people I know that Islam is Progressive but its implementation in Pakistan is utterly lacking.

I just read news from Pakistan about a professor who has been given death sentence on blasphemy charges.

Leave it mate...We all know what kind of example is set by most of the Muslim countries.
Apart from Malaysia and Indonesia, rest of the Mulslim countries are struggling with some problem or the other...Indonesia and Malaysia must be thinking that they are fortune to be located in other side of Asia..

Imagine Indian and Pakistani military together would be a major world power, we could steamroll through Middle East and Central Asia and also contain the East Asian Chinese race that want to exploit our people and are all ready exploiting Pakistani women. All this hatred only because we have different religions yet we share common ancestors.

Bollocks

So psychologically India is already prepared to disband its army and get balkanised?

Or Indian Army is as good as just one more war?

Which one is it?

Yeah, imagine that.

And imagine if India and Pakistan both become governed by the same progressive political system, just like how Syria and pre-2003 Iraq were ( the Ba'ath movement ).

You are an illegal Bangladeshi in India. No wonder you have no loyalties to anyone

Imagine Indian and Pakistani military together would be a major world power, we could steamroll through Middle East and Central Asia and also contain the East Asian Chinese race that want to exploit our people and are all ready exploiting Pakistani women. All this hatred only because we have different religions yet we share common ancestors.

nobody is interested in your world conquering alloo gosht army.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom