What's new

Why Indian Military is Preparing for the Last War

Be proud of your nation and identity. The rest of us have long moved on from this archaic 'South Asian' false narrative, as we are related more with Iran and Afghanistan anyway.

Thats what they will have you believe. And you will lap it up and propagate it even further although knowing sub consciously that its all bunkum.

Tell me from which angle your dear ghafoora ISPR looks Iranian or Afganian to you? Haha

The thing is WE rule the entire Indian sub continent till Iran border, only some barbarians came and changed the religion of some of us by raping defenceless women and murdering children.

you are the very offspring of those unfortunate folks and suffering with inferiority complex seeing fair complexion of Iranians and afghans. Also you just can't come back into the fold because well blasphemy- beheading.

Thats how 'progressive' your religion is. You are the true devils, the realisation hasn't dawned on yet.

Even Vietnamese and Chinese are better than you converted folks with inferiority complex. They don't strive to be somebody else.

Hi,

Try to have less number of Khans in your Bollywood who don't even look like 99.999% of your population.

Bye

They are successful cos of their 'talent'. NOT because some one in the theatre going oohs and aahs O'my Ola he is so Iranian!

Amir khan looks like an Indian. Salman khan looks like an Indian. By the way Hrithik Roshan is better looking than both and Neil Nitin mukesh is also better than both.
So whats your point then.

Also do tell me who does your precious gafoora looks like? To me he looks like someone in my mohalla running a parchoon ki dukan.

Amir khan looks like an Indian.

Hahahahaha

So, this guy Amir Khan:
Aamir_Khan_From_The_NDTV_Greenathon_at_Yash_Raj_Studios_(11).jpg

looks like this typical Indian guy?
johnny_051514071231.jpg

Leave it gangu. You guys should be the last one to talk about inferiority complex.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hahahahaha

So, this guy Amir Khan:
View attachment 594754

looks like this typical Indian guy:
View attachment 594755

Leave it gangu. You gangus should be the last one to talk about inferiority complex.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Amir khan an Indian better than the direct descendent of Zeus Shri Gafoora, running his popcorn business in Pakistan.

Proves my point :)

what sorry brainwashed asses you are
5cc71470811d2.jpg

what sorry brainwashed asses you are

Hahaha... sorry arses are losers like you who live in bollywood fantasy world where gangus are whitey whites and blonde russians are dancing and twerking in background while in reality all you do is harass women for bobs and vegana pics and get trolled for it :lol:

Islam by its nature is progressive and all encompassing.

More than most other people I know that Islam is Progressive but its implementation in Pakistan is utterly lacking.

I just read news from Pakistan about a professor who has been given death sentence on blasphemy charges.

Last edited:
very boring analysis, his past videos were good and to the point but this one is just horrible, I don't know what he was trying to say, or do in this video ..

very boring analysis, his past videos were good and to the point but this one is just horrible, I don't know what he was trying to say, or do in this video ..

He is trying to make a point... very simple Bipin did massive blunder because of merging Defense objectives with Modi's/BJP or you can say with political objectives. Its indeed a DISASTER for any force.

his main points were bipin politiced the army and has only tactical expertise while an army chief or chief of 3 branches of armed forces need to be an expert on strategic level.

he also thinks bipin will hinder new army chief's own ideals and new chief would have strings attached cuz bipin is still going to be the boss and even bigger boss than before.

He is trying to make a point... very simple Bipin did massive blunder because of merging Defense objectives with Modi's/BJP or you can say with political objectives. Its indeed a DISASTER for any force.

Well he didn't said that he is blunder, but his emphasis was mainly on the Threat to India is mainly from PLAAA which stupid, China will not attack India as they have Billions of dollars worth trade going on . I still thing he miss the mark on this video .

Well he didn't said that he is blunder, but his emphasis was mainly on the Threat to India is mainly from PLAAA which stupid, China will not attack India as they have Billions of dollars worth trade going on . I still thing he miss the mark on this video .

China can withstand that loss of trade, so its not a sure factor.

PLA is their main offensive threat, since Pak Army is mainly defence orientated and doesnt have the capabilities of sustaining a long war.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom