What's new

Why Indian members on PDF help Pakistan with Open source Intelligence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalakaar

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
I have seen that, most of the Indian members here get provoked and try to show off their debating skills and knowledge regarding defence and by digging out all the news articles circulating on Indian media. :lol:
Secondly, most of the Pakistani members, play really a clever game. They provoke Indians members here and get all the open source info through them via discussion. Because I have never seen any Pakistani member actually posting any relevant news wrt LOC or any development in their country on technical parameters, even though it close to nil. :cool:

So I guess, Indian members need to realize that you guys are being fooled, and your attitude is being also analyzed :P So beware :oops:

We have a live one here folks.......... Bring in the µ³!ß~

Reactions: Mrc
kid! this is a great forum, its the biggest def forum in the world with more then 100,000 memberships all over the world. Its so big that even those countries which arnt even recognized by us:lol: Israel are part of this forum.:blink:

Its even monitored by CIA, yr RAW, MI6 n MOSAD as well.

Yr lucky to be accepted here enough to be part of it, so take advantage of that n learn something first before commenting. Nobody shares any intel here.

I have seen that, most of the Indian members here get provoked and try to show off their debating skills and knowledge regarding defence and by digging out all the news articles circulating on Indian media. :lol:
Secondly, most of the Pakistani members, play really a clever game. They provoke Indians members here and get all the open source info through them via discussion. Because I have never seen any Pakistani member actually posting any relevant news wrt LOC or any development in their country on technical parameters, even though it close to nil. :cool:

So I guess, Indian members need to realize that you guys are being fooled, and your attitude is being also analyzed :P So beware :oops:

I don't disagree with you at all.

We had an Army doc out here who was truly desperate to show how well informed he was ....

While still in uniform.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
I don't disagree with you at all.

We had an Army doc out here who was truly desperate to show how well informed he was ....

While still in uniform.

Cheers, Soc

I guess you know him very well!!

Anyone got links to any such intel leaked here?

To be honest ..... like brutally honest ........ all it takes to trap relevant indians (be it a man or a woman) is some amount of honey. It has been proven the most result oriented strategy.

The rest of you internet jokers present here on PDF ...... well you hardly matter. Don't put too much importance to yourself, its already hard to filter the jokes spread by your insane media.

Arreeeey yaaaaar !! Bakra bana gayeee :o:

why dont you leave this forum twat?

why would Inter-services need this forum for colecting intel from Indian fan when they can get top level info from your own senior commanders just by the exchange of afew nudes downloaded from google images

kid! this is a great forum, its the biggest def forum in the world with more then 100,000 memberships all over the world. Its so big that even those countries which arnt even recognized by us:lol: Israel are part of this forum.:blink:

Its even monitored by CIA, yr RAW, MI6 n MOSAD as well.

Yr lucky to be accepted here enough to be part of it, so take advantage of that n learn something first before commenting. Nobody shares any intel here.

Lol's for the bold part, appreciate your grasp on sarcasm and pun.

Idk. Maybe because it's open source.

Even open source needs to be diged out and it's a very time consuming task. Especially for those who are not Indians because they wouldn't know what and how exactly to begin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom