What's new

Why Indian members on PDF help Pakistan with Open source Intelligence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen that, most of the Indian members here get provoked and try to show off their debating skills and knowledge regarding defence and by digging out all the news articles circulating on Indian media. :lol:
Secondly, most of the Pakistani members, play really a clever game. They provoke Indians members here and get all the open source info through them via discussion. Because I have never seen any Pakistani member actually posting any relevant news wrt LOC or any development in their country on technical parameters, even though it close to nil. :cool:

So I guess, Indian members need to realize that you guys are being fooled, and your attitude is being also analyzed :P So beware :oops:
Welcome rat of bharat rat shitt forum. .

there is a reason why yr kind are called idiots here, and a mere waste of band width.
Since when people became smart by posting 10K+ comments filled with filth? don't worry I am on unlimited internet plan, then even I don't troll like you.

I have seen that, most of the Indian members here get provoked and try to show off their debating skills and knowledge regarding defence and by digging out all the news articles circulating on Indian media. :lol:
Secondly, most of the Pakistani members, play really a clever game. They provoke Indians members here and get all the open source info through them via discussion. Because I have never seen any Pakistani member actually posting any relevant news wrt LOC or any development in their country on technical parameters, even though it close to nil. :cool:

So I guess, Indian members need to realize that you guys are being fooled, and your attitude is being also analyzed :P So beware :oops:
Kid your army officers give secret info for sex chat with fake Facebook ids

have you met @Divergent

If there is a way to get out of this shit website filled with Proxy ISI terrorists motherfuckers running the show, I will leave this comment as my final one, for all the cunts here thinking Muslims are supreme, this is the best way to fucking piss them off i.e this cocksucker @Kaptaan

to all the mute moderators you cunts deserve a fucking bullet your head!

now for all the Indian members follow the below

Subject: How to Properly insult a Muslim with their own terrorist history

No other religion calls for a conversion or death. Nor was any other religion founded by a murderer, terrorist and paedophile. (Mohammed the paedophile for profit married a 6-year-old girl when he was 54 years old and began fucking her when she was 9. What a filthy disgusting PIG!) This explains why child abuse is so common in the Islamic world.

Islamic myth and truths.

If you really want to piss off these camel fuckers keep this in mind. They won't admit that Allah was really the pagan title of the idol in Muhammad's "piece of shit b upon him" parents village. This idol was supposed to be the "moon god" hence the crescent moon found on top of every mosque in the world today.

Call Allah a pagan

The demonic part is self-apparent. Muhammad was fooled by Satan, see the Satanic Verses. Muslims know that this marks the "prophet" as the fraud he is. They even took those verses out of the Koran. The Koran of today is rather different from the Koran of Mohammed's day because the towelheads kept altering its texts and passages.

Call Allah demonic

Muhammad was trying to put himself in charge of a Moon-worship cult that the local Jews would respect so while in Mecca he took up the tradition of calling pigs "unclean".

Call Allah a pig or swine.

Muhammad, well who knows why he hated women so much, he was *** fucking his boyfriend Muhammad Ali. To this day bisexuality is so common in Saudi and it's puppet Muslim states that Muhammad never really did anything firm about punishing homosexuals or paedophiles. What he did say is that "the majority of people in Hell are women".

Call Allah a goddess

The Koran promised homosexual paedophilia to any Muslim that dies killing us. "Rivers of wine and young boys fine as pearls."

Call Allah a pimp to paedophiles

Turn the truth back at the Muslims and let them cook in their own juices.

Hence: "demonic pagan swine goddess Allah"

Call Muhammad a common thief and murderer.

Rather than work, Muhammad had his followers steal from caravans while in Medina. The fact is he was a common thief. muhammad (piece of ham be upon him) encouraged his handful of followers to attack the caravans, kill the men, rape the women and bring the booty (20% for himself) to please Allah, while assuring them that if they are killed their rewards will be �young boys fine as pearls (for child rape sex)�, rivers of wine, and many hurries in the other world. All these sickening deeds are backed by Koran and hadith.. [The Koran 55:56; 55:58; 78:33; 56:12; 52:16-17, 24; 56:35-38; 52:20]

peace

Nirmal is feeling the heat....... in Australia
Isnt it suppose to be Winter there Nirmal?
and
Its going to get much much hotter in Hell

I don't share informative posts here on PDF but don't understand why others do?

Best example @Water Car Engineer

You can literally find all this info I post in Indian defence forums, Indian facebook/twitter sources themselves. If this site didnt exist, you would have no problem finding the same exact info else where.

Honestly, the new facebook and twitter pages are probably getting more traffic than the legacy defence forums. I think the whole defence forum thing is slowing dying. You dont even see much new Pakistani members here, let alone Indian. Like how it used to be.

You know a simple sentiment analysis program can dig out ALL of the relevant Indian open-source news in an hour than the entire army of Indian folks can do in a month or a year. So those who need that information would already be having in a easily sliced diced and ready to use format even before any human read it.

You can literally find all this info I post in Indian defence forums, Indian facebook/twitter sources themselves. If this site didnt exist, you would have no problem finding the same exact info else where.

Then let them find, why to offer them on plate.

Honestly, the new facebook and twitter pages are probably getting more traffic than the legacy defence forums. I think the whole defence forum thing is slowing dying. You dont even see much new Pakistani members here, let alone Indian. Like how it used to be.

You could be right.

I initially put it down to the overt Islamication of the changing PDF management and the Pakistani membership it attracted.

But now that you're saying it, I did see the same thing happen to Yahoo groups as well (the grand daddy of forumming in 2002-2005).

Cheers, Doc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom