What's new

Why Indian members on PDF help Pakistan with Open source Intelligence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nirmal is feeling the heat....... in Australia
Isnt it suppose to be Winter there Nirmal?
and
Its going to get much much hotter in Hell

I don't know where indians like him get their information on Islam, such ignorance, or to put it precisely, the source of this hate they have hard coded deep inside them for Islam ......... like there really is something wrong with these indians, this particular guy or girl must be breeding and feeding these same ignorant hate filled ideas to his / her offspring.

I haven't seen others going full retard in their hate but indians ....... even when they are supposed to have left the slums and settled in a civilised country, they become more ignorant (may be intentionally) ..... I guess changing and shifting places doesn't have much affect on the hate genes?

Most of indians internet mission seems to be like "Muslim muslim Islam Islam"

The war would benefit them most ..... in terms of getting rid of nut cases.

I don't know where indians like him get their information on Islam, such ignorance, or to put it precisely, the source of this hate they have hard coded deep inside them for Islam ......... like there really is something wrong with these indians, this particular guy or girl must be breeding and feeding these same ignorant hate filled ideas to his / her offspring.

I haven't seen others going full retard in their hate but indians ....... even when they are supposed to have left the slums and settled in a civilised country, they become more ignorant (may be intentionally) ..... I guess changing and shifting places doesn't have much affect on the hate genes?

Most of indians internet mission seems to be like "Muslim muslim Islam Islam"

The war would benefit them most ..... in terms of getting rid of nut cases.

To be fair I, Hindus largely talk.

You know which guys actually ACT out their hate.

Cheers, Doc

To be fair I, Hindus largely talk.

You know which guys actually ACT out their hate.

Cheers, Doc

I am not worried about their talk, I am worried about their mental health, they were never a worthy opponent, not then, not now, to be there they need to first improve on lots of areas, to be even considered worth paying attention.

By the way hate for a reason, like to correct a wrong, or to bring a positive change is fine .... but hating because its a new trend .... well.

I am not worried about their talk, I am worried about their mental health, they were never a worthy opponent, not then, not now, to be there they need to first improve on lots of areas, to be even considered worth paying attention.

By the way hate for a reason, like to correct a wrong, or to bring a positive change is fine .... but hating because its a new trend .... well.

You don't think they have a reason?

Cheers, Doc

You don't think they have a reason?

Do they really have a genuine reason? Their weak backward superstitious habits are not a valid reason. Just imagine how many foreigners tried and finally left them ........ thinking its an impossible task.

Do they really have a genuine reason? Their weak backward superstitious habits are not a valid reason. Just imagine how many foreigners tried and finally left them ........ thinking its an impossible task.

That's a matter of perspective. Your nation has taken on the mantle of invaders and conquerors in spite of us and the world seeing you as the invaded and conquered.

The Hindus did not lose their ancestral faith and culture nor their land. They have all of these today.

I see them as the ones who finally won. The true victors.

Be that as it may, they've learned their lessons well and forged a powerful nation. One that is more powerful that all the 52 odd Muslim nations out there.

And they've not stopped there either. They are building a coalition around the world. They are finally going international. And this coalition has every nation on earth that counts militarily and economically.

It matters not what your ancestors did. It's now that counts. And frankly the Hindus sit at a table today that your nation and other Muslim nations around the world can only aspire to.

Cheers, Doc

That's a matter of perspective. Your nation has taken on the mantle of invaders and conquerors in spite of us and the world seeing you as the invaded and conquered.

The Hindus did not lose their ancestral faith and culture nor their land. They have all of these today.

Be that as it may, they've learned their lessons well and forged a powerful nation. One that is more powerful that all the 52 odd Muslim nations out there.

And they've not stopped there either. They are building a coalition around the world. They are finally going international. And this coalition has every nation on earth that counts militarily and economically.

It matters not what your ancestors did. It's now that counts. And frankly the Hindus sit at a table today that your nation and other Muslim nations around the world can only aspire to.

Cheers, Doc

Stop .... stop .... before you explode with your love for your adopted nation ....... yani kuch b bolay ga.

They are not powerful, look at them 70 years and still bickering.

Its funny you trying to tell me that they are more powerful than 52 Muslim countries combined, all the while when they jump like monkeys when they hear Arabs are coming to their parade or Burj Khalifa has been lit in their colors. Take a back seat ...... a nation worshiping Trump and any chamgadar or kabootar is hardly powerful .... and let it be said in all honesty them being Hindu don't matter at all in bigger scheme of things (if you know what I mean).

Cheers, Doc
Stop .... stop .... before you explode with your love for your adopted nation ....... yani kuch b bolay ga.

They are not powerful, look at them 70 years and still bickering.

Its funny you trying to tell me that they are more powerful than 52 Muslim countries combined, all the while when they jump like monkeys when they hear Arabs are coming to their parade or Burj Khalifa has been lit in their colors. Take a back seat ...... a nation worshiping Trump and any chamgadar or kabootar is hardly powerful .... and let it be said in all honesty them being Hindu don't matter at all in bigger scheme of things (if you know what I mean).
You guys need to find something better to do...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom