What's new

WHY INDIAN ARMY STEPPING BACKWARDS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too much such thread, all have common, condemning china, Why just try to find chinese fault, do indian think that the affair is ignited by yourself, your fault?!!!

Ask your government, you elected them, you can, hehe!

the only reason why the indian media maintain their shrinking readership in the indian democracy!

May be the Indians are stepping back to improve ties with US. :laugh:

more indians get automatic hike on the scores in immigration applications

Thank you China! More incursions welcome!

We are at least putting up a fight unlike your country which ceded more than 5000sq kms.without even making Chinese loose their single bullet, bravo.

Why fire a bullet when the Chinese withdrew from nearly 2000 sq kms of territory in favor of Pakistan & Pakistan withdrew its claim of nearly 5000 sq kms of territory that we neither occupied nor administered ? :what:

The thread opener also asked chinese members not to participate in th thread..but you didnt listen..you know why because you are interested in the topic. so if you really care less..stop coming to these threads.

I didnt want to interfere, but you and the OP are on the wrong here.....you cant come into my house and say go away I dont wanna talk to you. This is a Pakistani defence forum.....If you dont like us to discuss your matters then why even post them here.

Why fire a bullet when the Chinese withdrew from nearly 2000 sq kms of territory in favor of Pakistan & Pakistan withdrew its claim of nearly 5000 sq kms of territory that we neither occupied nor administered ? :what:

I thought you laid claim to whole Kashmir but never mind.
Today you don't administer IOK (as you guys like to put it) then would you mind if India trades Kashmir for Tibet ???

I have a number of issues with India. It seems we have not developed any real time intel within the PLA yet. We cannot predict their movements and their motives. Another post pointed out possible infighting within the PLA and CCP. The reason Why I am considering that option is why would China want to push the India into the US camp? What purpose does that serve unless it strengthens the position of the radical Right wing in China! They don;t want peace with India. Pakistan also does not want peace with India.

india is weaker than china, thats why. we dont have the resources to wage war against a more powerful china. the day we become more powerful we can think of liberating the chinese and bringing democracy there. good always wins over evil in the end.

couldnt find more stupid and delusional line than this one```

i guess this is how bollywood brainwashing gullibles in India

We are at least putting up a fight unlike your country which ceded more than 5000sq kms.

Actually , what you are doing there is none of my concern .

But at least be on topic and correct your version of history , one cant cede what it didn't control .

I thought you laid claim to whole Kashmir but never mind.

Every country has its own version where the boundaries of Kashmir end , but leave that debate for another thread .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom