What's new

WHY INDIAN ARMY STEPPING BACKWARDS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
india is proving to be the wimp that eveyone knows it to be , their bapu has taught them well

Interpretation cannot change the Kashmir borders. Though interpretation about Kashmir borders can continuously change to match the Chinese liking.

It always has , wont change with you liking it or not . :azn: The current standoff in Ladakh region is a testimony to that . The Maharaja claimed a lot under British supervision but never controlled those parts because of the terrain and other difficulties . The Crown simultaneously drew a lot of borders without taking ground realities and the consent of the respective Govt into account .

So , you can start by researching the casus belli of '62 war with PLA . If the borders were settled and demarcated , why did the PLA cross into Aksai Chin in the first place ?

Pakistan never claimed anything beyond the Macartney macdonald Line to the extent that even the current delimiting of the boundary with Beijing takes that into account , so to claim that Islamabad perceptions have changed over time with respect to Chinese liking is absurd and merely based on your ignorance of the history .

It's a grand strategy by the Indians I must say.

Indian Army to fight by aggressively moving backwards and then, India will give the death blow when Indian Army starts fleeing backwards.

It's a grand strategy by the Indians I must say.

Indian Army to fight by aggressively moving backwards. Then, India will give the death blow when Indian Army starts fleeing backwards.

Indian Army as good as any army. It's the parliament which is lead by pot bellied a*sholes who can't tell a rifle from butt to barrel.

I actually feel jealous of Pakistan, when its military generals led coups, they wanted their country to get rid of the very same a*sholes which we have in our parliament. man I wish we had a coup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom