What's new

Why India can’t go to war with Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think u didnt get what I said. I was talking about current situation U can go and take a dive in history and what happen in past a decade ago. We are discussing current situation not Ilyas Kashmiri I dont know even who the phock is he and I dont give phock. And please dont act like that u are saints.

When your nation proudly displays badges and weapons of beheaded Indian soldiers in it's display.... the code of conduct of your army is evident. I will continue to believe the statement of Indian Army which unlike the counterpart has displayed thorough professionalism, even given proper burials to enemy combatants which pakistan refused to take back. I cannot imagine what kind of army disowns the dead bodies of it's own soldiers?

When your nation proudly displays badges and weapons of beheaded Indian soldiers in it's display.... the code of conduct of your army is evident. I will continue to believe the statement of Indian Army which unlike the counterpart has displayed thorough professionalism, even given proper burials to enemy combatants which pakistan refused to take back. I cannot imagine what kind of army disowns the dead bodies of it's own soldiers?

Are you delusional? When did Pakistan do such thing. Terrorists are the ones that display weapons of beheaded soldiers. Not Pak Army.

As i already mentioned war will happen.... Not this year though.... My question to all seniors (not by no. of post but by age of brain) tell me will india give kashmir to pakistan? Answear is a 'Never'.... Now tell me what makes u think pakistan wont do any cowardly act again? They will.... so india cant lip service again.... The war will happen as its on cards (america want india to war pakistan so they get a chance to push china further backwards as they dont want china to pose a threat).... i have seen Pakistan running around in U.N for help but U.N Wont help them.... Only uk would as the uk pm want revenge of MMRCA deal.... But uk will be silenced by india's political reach around world.... Pakistan claimed fighting osama bin laden and tried to fool america by it.... Where osama bin landen was? He was neighbour of pakistan military general.... Thats pakistan for you.... There are good people in pakistan but few bad ones over shadowing them.... i want peaceful pakistanis to leave pakistan leaving bad ones behind.... War is hell but without war pakistan wont end terrorism.... Everything has to end.... So will terrorism.... The war will happen.... Its not 'IF' but 'When'.... it will be before 2015.... Peace is must but pakistan doesnt know what peace is.... Today pakistans biggest enemy is pakistan itself.... Pakistan can be developed nation but few corrupt people filling own pockets and putting pakistan in trouble and spoiling its image around globe.... i cant hope pakistan to change because they wont.... Nuclear war will happen but after that 10,000 years peace will take over world.... Its a law of golden age (known as new age in western world)....

Eorl ⚔;3812769 said:
Because India has occupied Kashmir already. If it goes for war, it might lose its share in Kashmir.

So if someone wants to make Kashmir independent, then either Pakistan or Kashmiries themselves have to start war.

India will not start any war ever, simple/

India will lose kashmir LOL

You bangladeshi are really funny ...

Indians have gone bonkers. Half of them are writing why India should go to war with Pakistan, other half finds reasons why Not to go to war with Pakistan. Please inform us after you make up your mind :lol:

*India is guilty of starting the escalation
*It has been caught red handed by its own media
*War talk is good for elections, WAR itself may end congress's chances to win
*India has no capability nor the will to "invade & sustain" a war which may have catastrophic consequences for India.
*All of this is just a "media fart", turning Pakistan into a "punching bag" for upcoming elections.
*Few retaliatory "covert" ops in India by ISI will bring Indian stocks crashing down.
*India wants to look tough to its own people as Pakistan hardly gives a crap [No statements from Kiyani].

All in all, enjoy the BS/Media prime time & its empty rhetoric, invasion of Pakistan will mean devastation of India. Only benefactors would be the Farangis

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom