What's new

Why Imran Khan's removal can lay the foundation for the fragmentation of Pakistan.

Lmao...No one likes terrorist Pathans... We all want your terrorist kind to be kicked out of non-pashtun provinces.
We all know how extremely racist Pathans are. I am glad that punjabi nationalism is rising to counter Pastun ethno terrorism.

Hope we can separate KPK forever and deport these terrorist Pashtuns from rest of Pakistan. You can shove your terrorist culture up your ***.
Lagta hai Karachi Centeral jail main kisi Pashtun cell mate SE waasta par gya
Islye itna gusa :lol:

if it happened again then instead of bitching about GOP in our living rooms and how we are agreeing to let US drone our people and how our army positions are being droned

we should for once get up and protest against it instead of sitting in our living rooms and complain

From my prospective Imran Khan was my protest.... I actually sent funds to his election campaign.

Chill the f out son

If our guy isn't winning doesn't mean one starts going around calling it a national security threat or please daddy interfere
what you might fail to realize that he is not presenting theory of Pakistan's disintegration but a simple theory of Nationalism vs sub-Nationalism.

I agree that his choice of words should have to be more careful and should have covered topic in bit more depth than a short post, but what he said is not wrong. We may not see what he is stating immediately but in mid to long run you will see this happening.

Just try to recall speeches of Achakzai in all provinces, Maryum attitude towards state, PPP leaning towards (violent) Sindhi Nationalism, JUI politics of mixing religion and race, PTM a fascist organization seeking secession based on false ideology of racial supremacy of Afghan attracting former ANP workers so called west inspired anti social elements and Afghan diaspora/ refugees in Pakistan. Constant attempts of foreign players in GB to stroke Right and sub-Nationalist movement

No one other than IK is capable to interact and influence all elements of Pakistani State including common people of all sub-nationalist groups in all provinces. He is the only one who could inspire youth of every class of Pakistani society.

Now IK is the only Symbol of Pakistani nationalism in current politics of Pakistan.

Last edited:
Correct. I remember when BB was killed, PP walas were going bonkers that this is end of Pakistan blah blah blah. Same was being said when Nawaz was booted.
We were close to the brink in 2009 half the country was a no go zone

what you might fail to realize that he is not presenting theory of Pakistan's disintegration but a simple theory of Nationalism vs sub-Nationalism.

I agree that his choice of words should have to be more careful and should have covered topic in bit more depth than a short post, but what he said is not wrong. We may not see what he is stating immediately but in mid to long run you will see this happening.

Just try to recall speeches of Achakzai in all provinces, Maryum attitude towards state, PPP leaning towards (violent) Sindhi Nationalism, JUI politics of mixing religions and race, PTM a fascist organization seeking secession based on false ideology racial supremacy of Afghan attracting former ANP workers so called west inspired anti society elements and Afghan diaspora/ refugees in Pakistan. Constant attempts of foreign players in GB to stroke Right and sub-Nationalist movement

No one other than IK is capable to interact and influence all elements of Pakistani State including common people of all sub-nationalist in all provinces. He is the only one who could inspire youth of every class of Pakistani society.

Now IK is the only Symbol of Pakistani nationalism in current politics of Pakistan.

So in essence you are saying no IK = Pakistan go boom boom.

Civil war ki tayari shoro karleine chahiyeh phir.

We were close to the brink in 2009 half the country was a no go zone
I disagree with you it has never been a case in Pakistan's history and it was not because of any political party it was because of war on terror and repositioning of regional terrorist proxies. Again 60% was not even close.

I disagree with you it has never been a case in Pakistan's history and it was not because of any political party it was because of war on terror and repositioning of regional terrorist proxies. Again 60% was not even close.
IK fanboys hum sub ko milke Ch bana rahe hain
Humara bandien ke baghair yahaan kuch nahi ho ga

Just try to recall speeches of Achakzai in all provinces, Maryum attitude towards state, PPP leaning towards (violent) Sindhi Nationalism, JUI politics of mixing religions and race, PTM a fascist organization seeking secession based on false ideology racial supremacy of Afghan attracting former ANP workers so called west inspired anti society elements and Afghan diaspora/ refugees in Pakistan. Constant attempts of foreign players in GB to stroke Right and sub-Nationalist movement

No one other than IK is capable to interact and influence all elements of Pakistani State including common people of all sub-nationalist in all provinces. He is the only one who could inspire youth of every class of Pakistani society.

After so many decades there was some sort of unity in Karachi among ethnicities but without PTI the ethnic parties that support ethnic enclaves will be back
The support for Altaf hasn't died out it has only been suppressed

After so many decades there was some sort of unity in Karachi among ethnicities but without PTI the ethnic parties that support ethnic enclaves will be back
The support for Altaf hasn't died out it has only been suppressed
MQM will be back in next elections.
If every ethnicity is ethno centric and sees ethnicity first and then Pakistan , I wonder how anyone can blame the re-rise of MQM.

Correct. I remember when BB was killed, PP walas were going bonkers that this is end of Pakistan blah blah blah. Same was being said when Nawaz was booted.
Well when BB was killed there was large scale arson and attacks all over Sindh. Trains stations and trains were burned and attacks on urdu speaking community.

Just recently one Nawaz loyalist said if something happen to ex First daughter we, "Won't say Pakistan Wanted"

there are different standards in Pakistan when internal actors attack Pakistan.
Nawaz goes to live in palaces outside, and zardari gets NRO.

Neither the Baloch insurgency nor the situation in Karachi had anything to do with wot
People were launching rpg on each other in Kati pahari and in Azizabad were killed by drill machines for being part of different ethnicities

Random thugs would block entry of different ethnicities in their respective no go areas

Well when BB was killed there was large scale arson and attacks all over Sindh. Trains stations and trains were burned and attacks on urdu speaking community.

Just recently one Nawaz loyalist said if something happen to ex First daughter we, "Won't say Pakistan Wanted"

there are different standards in Pakistan when internal actors attack Pakistan.
Nawaz goes to live in palaces outside, and zardari gets NRO.
There were even rapes when women were dragged outside their homes

What happened to Benazir was karma for what she did to her own brothers

60% how?
Let's put some stats here instead of emotional outbursts.
Balochistan and ex fata + parts of KPK proper

Wooh Sheesh ... Insaaniyat peda Kar bhai

in Terrorists logon ke liye koi insaaniyat nahi.... Ja kar reh kar dekha as an openly non-pashtun guy in Waziristan. Maloom par jayega tujhe insaniyat ke bare mein

Our agar ziada hi shoukh hai insaniyat ka tou Balochistan ja , Jeans our T shirt pehan ke and speak urdu or punjabi or even english. Bohat jaldi insaniyat maloom par jaegi.

Drone go brrrrrr and more brrrrrrrr for these kind of people. I don't give flying **** whether they are muslims and/or Pakistanis.

Neither the Baloch insurgency nor the situation in Karachi had anything to do with wot
People were launching rpg on each other in Kati pahari and in Azizabad were killed by drill machines for being part of different ethnicities

Random thugs would block entry of different ethnicities in their respective no go areas

There were even rapes when women were dragged outside their homes

What happened to Benazir was karma for what she did to her own brothers
After benazirs death Lahore was burning, people were burning cars, looting, I clearly remembered a drive
It's surreal to this day - as you were driving all the city was turning dark in the background (street lights, homes), blockades where jiyalas would block your care, give you a beating, and than burn it or break (this didn't happen but it happened to a lot of people)

It was more anti-musharaf, anger towards her death than anything imo

Back
Top Bottom