What's new

Why I'm on the brink of burning my israeli passport?

Though I am trying since morning not to get involved in this thread but I am finding it hard to restrain myself. OP is unnecessarily talking about us and I am sure he does not know anything about the conflict we have with Palestine. Just shooting from his hip that blah blah Arab is right or I trust a video shared by moslim.

Well in that case you earned my respect, at least some people in India speak their own mind
India is not a theological state or a security state that forces its opinion on its citizens.
Neither do we call each other 'traitors' for having a different viewpoint.Those are the acts of insecure societies.

All Indians speak our own minds.

Last edited:
It is me a Jew and a proud Israeli :)
Joined yesterday!

I presume that you are one of those Zionist Internet Fighters signed up to prove that whatever you are doing is right.. :woot::woot::woot::woot:

It is me a Jew and a proud Israeli :)
Joined yesterday!

I presume that you are one of those Zionist Internet Fighters signed up to prove that whatever you are doing is right.. :woot::woot::woot::woot:

Joined yesterday!

Lulz I know what I am upto. I am serving my country unlike you keyboard warrior :-)

Though I am trying since morning not to get involved in this thread but I am finding it hard to restrain myself. OP is unnecessarily talking about us and I am sure he does not know anything about the conflict we have with Palestine. Just shooting from his hip that blah blah Arab is right or I trust a video shared by moslim.

OP is not a he and the article is written by an Israeli about comments made by an Israeli MP.

Millions? o_O Where from u get such numbers. By the way, Arabs killed more Palestinians than Israel. But again no one cared.

It supported the murder of over half million Iranians, including with chemical weapons.

1 in 4 killed are children. 80% are civilians. Some war you are fighting, eh?

Its funny how many of the muslims don't give a rat's fart when people of their religion kill among themselves but they go all berserk when Israel retaliates for hamas rockets . Is it because you just don't want to see your people killed by people other religion ??? @500

Israel must accept that they have a poor PR agency. When Hamas started firing rockets targeting their reactor, Israel should have started crying and playing victim for a week. Instead they started the operation a little too soon.

As for all the crying - I wonder why Indian or Chinese Muslims start posting messages - Save Gaza now, when they remained in blissful silence when IS massacred 4000 Iraqi servicemen in broad daylight!

Israel does not care about Palestine, that is their policy and has remained so since their very inception. The Jews who ruled Israel in its formative years have built a no-compromise state. They know that the world does not give a f*** if a hundred or a thousand Jews are killed in Treblinka or Majdanek. They know only Jews do. After shedding blood for securing/occupying/conquering and establishing Israel they care about one thing and one thing only - to protect Israel.

Anything that poses a threat has been and will continue to be eliminated - that is the policy. Also the hatred for the Jews in the Arab world is pretty much unconditional and runs too deep to be solved by any negotiation.

So - the dead Arab civilians - right? Killing them is evil? Of course yes. But Hamas knows very well this would happen, the retaliation would be massive and total. Still the people of Palestine will vote for Hamas and pray their children becoming suicide bombers. The hate runs too deep. There can never be a peaceful solution. It's either the Jews or the Arabs. It is natural for Israel to take it's side. No surprises there.
Brilliant post.

Back
Top Bottom