What's new

Why i'm leaving PDP ( Pakistan Defence Party )

Mr.Cringeworth

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Yes it's true i'm leaving the party, my concerns that led me to this point are many, but they can be divided into three main points.

1.There is no real leadership in the party, @PakSword the chairman of this party is really rude towards new members and does not acknowledge our sacrifices for the party.

2.This party does not have a vision. It started as a great party with great people such as @Farah Sohail @QatariPrince @Realistic Change @MastanKhan @Zibago but with time these people were sidelined and @El Sidd and @PakSword hijacked the party and all types of goons surrounded such as @El_Swordsmen, @Tesky and @Verve these are the conventional lotas which have compelled me to consider what made me a PDP member in the first place.

3.Now the third reason is really shameful, the chairman of this party @PakSword is a tyrant, he sent me vulgar text messages (even though i'm a guy) which i can't show you guys, but i will present them in court. that is the reason why many females left this party including @Farah Sohail.

Right now i'm not affiliated with any party but i will join PTI if Khan sab personally invites me to his party.:toast_sign:

ps. Just a satire no offence intended, especially @PakSword .

Yes it's true i'm leaving the party, my concerns that led me to this point are many, but they can be divided into three main points.

1.There is no real leadership in the party, @PakSword the chairman of this party is really rude towards new members and does not acknowledge our sacrifices for the party.

2.This party does not have a vision. It started as a great party with great people such as @Farah Sohail @QatariPrince @Realistic Change @MastanKhan @Zibago but with time these people were sidelined and @El Sidd and @PakSword hijacked the party and all types of goons surrounded such as @El_Swordsmen, @Tesky and @Verve these are the conventional lotas which have compelled me to consider what made me a PDP member in the first place.

3.Now the third reason is really shameful, the chairman of this party @PakSword is a tyrant, he sent me vulgar text messages (even though i'm a guy) which i can't show you guys, but i will present them in court. that is the reason why many females left this party including @Farah Sohail.

Right now i'm not affiliated with any party but i will join PTI if Khan sab personally invites me to his party.:toast_sign:

ps. Just a satire no offence intended, especially @PakSword .
You are liar a you offer special services o get a ticket but when paksword used you and have no interest left he refuses you and now you are doing this for money.

Just a Satire no offense.

Our spokesperson @Spring Onion will shortly address the issue.
@PakSword has already tendered his resignation based on these claims and once his name is cleared he can choose to run for elections again.
Our chairperson @Hyprion will make sure that PDP rises above this calamitous episode.

and last but not least

Alhumdulilah corruption ka koi ilzaam nahi laga @PakSword pe

Our spokesperson @Spring Onion will shortly address the issue.
@PakSword has already tendered his resignation based on these claims and once his name is cleared he can choose to run for elections again.
Our chairperson @Hyprion will make sure that PDP rises above this calamitous episode.

and last but not least

Alhumdulilah corruption ka koi ilzaam nahi laga @PakSword pe

Who will lead the party untill the this case is resolved

Who will lead the party untill the this case is resolved

@Spring Onion will announce the next election shortly and till then @Hyprion will act as party head.

you can submit your manifesto and nomination papers.

there are 3 conditions:

1) Character certificate from Police/School/Uni
2) Sound command of Two Nation Theory and Pakistan movement
3) No dual national / active service members / foreign government officers

Thanks

3.Now the third reason is really shameful, the chairman of this party @PakSword is a tyrant, he sent me vulgar text messages (even though i'm a guy) which i can't show you guys, but i will present them in court.

I am adviser to this party and I prefer remaining in chaddi while giving advises, I must have skipped you somehow.

Back
Top Bottom