What's new

"why I won't stand with Ukraine"

Here's something for you the Ukrainian army helped invade Iraq and were also in Afghanistan for a number of years under NATO, even though not being a member.

View attachment 825383

View attachment 825384

View attachment 825385

So it's cool for them to invade non-European nations but now when Russia came knocking it was suddenly a war crime, ok......

I feel for the normal folks that is it.

America bad, Ukraine bad but when Russians were leveling down Grozny and Aleppo and killing hundreds of thousands of Checnens and Syrians it is all Good. Just because they do it to fight the West. :D

Here's something for you the Ukrainian army helped invade Iraq and were also in Afghanistan for a number of years under NATO, even though not being a member.

View attachment 825383

View attachment 825384

View attachment 825385

So it's cool for them to invade non-European nations but now when Russia came knocking it was suddenly a war crime, ok......

Bro, screw it. ALL the ukrainians deserve it. They're the same type of racists the likes of me and you encountered in London during the 1980s/90s.

America bad, Ukraine bad but when Russians were leveling down Grozny and Aleppo and killing hundreds of thousands of Checnens and Syrians it is all Good. Just because they do it to fight the West. :D

No and you just made an assumption, which is the mother of all F ups. I don’t support Russia and their tactics are extreme and crazy.

Bro, screw it. ALL the ukrainians deserve it. They're the same type of racists the likes of me and you encountered in London during the 1980s/90s.

Nah bro innocent civilians don’t deserve any such thing. We stay out of it full stop.

No and you just made an assumption, which is the mother of all F ups. I don’t support Russia and their tactics are extreme and crazy.

Nah bro innocent civilians don’t deserve any such thing. We stay out of it full stop.

As long as it's goras killing other goras it's all good. Over 3 million dead Iraqis, Afghans, Syrians and Pakistanis will attest to that. ukrainians played a part in mass killing of Iraqis and Afghans.

As long as it's goras killing other goras it's all good. Over 3 million dead Iraqis, Afghans, Syrians and Pakistanis will attest to that. ukrainians played a part in mass killing of Iraqis and Afghans.

They did and it’s covered up well by the press. It was ok to beat down poor defenceless Iraq but now it’s happening to them they should be seen as white knights on horseback fighting a gallant fight, ok….

They did and it’s covered up well by the press. It was ok to beat down poor defenceless Iraq but now it’s happening to them they should be seen as white knight on horseback fighting a gallant fight, ok….

Bro the worst part of it all is that the goras don't want ANYONE to expose their hypocrisy and double standard.

Bro the worst part of it all is that the goras don't want ANYONE to expose their hypocrisy and double standard.

Yep ask them the difference between what Vlad is doing and what Bush,Blair and their coalition did. Oh I forget he had weapons of mass destruction. Well the Russians haven’t quite caught up with the Iraqi kill count yet.

Yep ask them the difference between what Vlad is doing and what Bush,Blair and their coalition did. Oh I forget he had weapons of mass destruction. Well the Russians haven’t quite caught up with the Iraqi kill count yet.

I sincerely hope the russians do.

Nah bro don’t say that please these are innocent people. Alas we can only help women and kids.

Years ago I would have agreed with you but because of severe Islamophobia and the WOT on terror between 2001-2021, I ONLY now feel humanity, sympathy and empathy for Pakistani people and to some extent other Brown/Olive-skinned Muslim people too. I feel NOTHING for anyone else. I am just as indifferent to them as they are to me.

Years ago I would have agreed with you but because of severe Islamophobia and the WOT on terror between 2001-2021, I ONLY now feel humanity, sympathy and empathy for Pakistani people and to some extent other Brown/Olive-skinned Muslim people too. I feel NOTHING for anyone else. I am just as indifferent to them as they are to me.

Fair enough bro.

View attachment 825383

View attachment 825384

View attachment 825385

Waz you surprised me! I thought you were fanatically pro-Ukrainian!

If you ask me, I love how people conveniencely forget that Russia (and in part Ukrainian) did the same thing in Afghanistan and killing people indiscriminately just 30 years ago. 10 years before the American were doing it. So....... I don't know, if Soviet Union/Russian themselves did not invade Afghanistan or Chechen or did not help Iran to fight Iraqi, they may have a leg to stand on. But this is not how history work tho...

They did and it’s covered up well by the press. It was ok to beat down poor defenceless Iraq but now it’s happening to them they should be seen as white knights on horseback fighting a gallant fight, ok….
You know the other day I randomly stumbled on one of those photos of a dead kid in Lebanon in 2006. I remember the photos of dead children from back then. Now Biden and all these people talk about "evil dictator" Putin and Russians bombing schools and hospitals and killing children.

Where was their condemnation and sanctions when Israel was pounding Lebanon and destroying Beirut's infastracture? Why didn't they make such a fuss when photos of dead Lebanese children were coming out back then? When Israeli children were writing messages on shells that would land on Lebanese children?

When USA bombed the shelter in Iraq? Where was the outcry? They just called it a "mistake".

The extreme sanctions on Russia are making people hate each other even more. When they cut the VISA and Mastercard and flights to Europe and USA and block Russians from social media and treat them like subhumans,Russians start feeling hatred towards the West and the West feels hatred towards the Russians because they see them as the problem for the rising prices in gas,oil and everything. And I'm talking about the people.

It's the most idiotic policy. I'm not saying Russians should have invaded Ukraine. But USA and Britain insisted on taking Ukraine in their sphere of influence no matter what. They knew it was one of the few countries they were not allowed to touch and they still did it.

Waz you surprised me! I thought you were fanatically pro-Ukrainian!

No my friend I'm not a sheep. I've seen many years of all this to understand that during such events truth gets hit first.

You know the other day I randomly stumbled on one of those photos of a dead kid in Lebanon in 2006. I remember the photos of dead children from back then. Now Biden and all these people talk about "evil dictator" Putin and Russians bombing schools and hospitals and killing children.

Where was their condemnation and sanctions when Israel was pounding Lebanon and destroying Beirut's infastracture? Why didn't they make such a fuss when photos of dead Lebanese children were coming out back then? When Israeli children were writing messages on shells that would land on Lebanese children?

When USA bombed the shelter in Iraq? Where was the outcry? They just called it a "mistake".

The extreme sanctions on Russia are making people hate each other even more. When they cut the VISA and Mastercard and flights to Europe and USA and block Russians from social media and treat them like subhumans,Russians start feeling hatred towards the West and the West feels hatred towards the Russians because they see them as the problem for the rising prices in gas,oil and everything. And I'm talking about the people.

It's the most idiotic policy. I'm not saying Russians should have invaded Ukraine. But USA and Britain insisted on taking Ukraine in their sphere of influence no matter what. They knew it was one of the few countries they were not allowed to touch and they still did it.

Said it one.

Back
Top Bottom