What's new

"why I won't stand with Ukraine"

The Ukrainian armed forces have killed aided in the killings of tens of Palestinians, openly supporting the illegal annexation of Palestine by Israel, as well as the Iraq war
This is “karma” as the Indians say.

When the goras stop slaughtering millions of Brown/Olive-skinned Muslims then perhaps l may agree with you. Till then, I honestly couldn't care less.
Oh my,will you stop with the "Goras" and "brown people" all the time? Come on man! It's like you hate white people and consider them as responsible for all evil on the planet.

Oh my,will you stop with the "Goras" and "brown people" all the time? Come on man! It's like you hate white people and consider them as responsible for all evil on the planet.

Doesn't matter how crude you may think it is, it is the fact. What a say is the reason WHY the whites were able to genocide over 3 million Brown/Olive-skinned Muslims in Iraq, afghanistan, Syria etc and feel NOTHING for them yet cry profusely when a few hundred ukrainians are killed. That is the reality.

Doesn't matter how crude you may think it is, it is the fact. What a say is the reason WHY the whites were able to genocide over 3 million Brown/Olive-skinned Muslims in Iraq, afghanistan, Syria etc and feel NOTHING for them yet cry profusely when a few hundred ukrainians are killed. That is the reality.
The whites? Not all white people. It's not a racial thing. Russians are white too and they are against Russia. Serbs were white too and they demonized them. It's Western leaders. It's not about "brown" people or muslims. They only help the ones they want and fight the ones who are against their interests. Have you ever wondered why Madeleine Albright wanted to save the Bosnian Muslims? Why Clinton wanted to give Kosovo to the Albanians? Why the Bush administration all of a sudden wanted to "help" Shia Iraqis and Kurds etc etc.

I have to disagree. Ethnically “white” people have definitely caused a majority of the world’s problems. Western countries are absolutely dripping in the blood of Palestinians, Iraqis, Africans etc.

The genocides that have occurred due to British colonialism are undeniable. The west even suffered at the hands of themselves by funding a certain tall Saudi Arabian man with a long beard and a construction company when he masterminded an attack on an iconic building

Denying that the west causes a majority problems is slightly ignorant

I have to disagree. Ethnically “white” people have definitely caused a majority of the world’s problems. Western countries are absolutely dripping in the blood of Palestinians, Iraqis, Africans etc.

The genocides that have occurred due to British colonialism are undeniable. The west even suffered at the hands of themselves by funding a certain tall Saudi Arabian man with a long beard and a construction company when he masterminded an attack on an iconic building

Denying that the west causes a majority problems is slightly ignorant
All white people? There's so many countries and there were so many empires. If we start talking about "race",then the world has also suffered a lot from Asian hordes and invasions. Huns,Mongols,Turkic tribes,Arabs,Persians,Chinese,Japanese. Humanity has had wars for thousands of years,yet all I keep seeing since I got to this forum is "white people,white people" by various members.

Tbh, I don't think anyone in the West cares about some foreign Muslim opinions.

If anything it will solidify their view that Muslims are not their friends.

Is not like the opinions of average Muslims are of any value anyway.

TBF most views on social media don't matter. We all still express them and some have genuine influence.

I've not watched the video, but I think we shouldnt undersell the opportunity social media has given the average person.

All white people? There's so many countries and there were so many empires. If we start talking about "race",then the world has also suffered a lot from Asian hordes and invasions. Huns,Mongols,Turkic tribes,Arabs,Persians,Chinese,Japanese. Humanity has had wars for thousands of years,yet all I keep seeing since I got to this forum is "white people,white people" by various members.
If you noticed, I never said “all white people”
I’m only expressing the fact that the west and quote on quote “white people” have definitely caused problems in an attempt to beat the east back into submission.

If you noticed, I never said “all white people”
I’m only expressing the fact that the west and quote on quote “white people” have definitely caused problems in an attempt to beat the east back into submission.
No not you,others generally

The whites? Not all white people. It's not a racial thing. Russians are white too and they are against Russia. Serbs were white too and they demonized them. It's Western leaders. It's not about "brown" people or muslims. They only help the ones they want and fight the ones who are against their interests. Have you ever wondered why Madeleine Albright wanted to save the Bosnian Muslims? Why Clinton wanted to give Kosovo to the Albanians? Why the Bush administration all of a sudden wanted to "help" Shia Iraqis and Kurds etc etc.

It IS a racial thing. It's all about race. That is EXACTLY the reason why white people can go around killing countless millions of Brown/Olive-skinned Muslims in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria etc and feel NOTHING for it, in fact encourage it yet these same whites feel pain when they see a few ukrainians being spanked by the russians. What the whites did to millions of Brown/Olive-skinned Muslims in Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria etc was a genocide on the same level as the holocaust is WW2. Plain and simple.

The figure is larger than 3 million. 3 million is when the Iraqi govt stopped counting

What the whites did to Iraq was a holocaust on the same level if not worst than the holocaust committed in WW2.

It IS a racial thing. It's all about race. That is EXACTLY the reason why white people can go around killing countless millions of Brown/Olive-skinned Muslims in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria etc and feel NOTHING for it, in fact encourage it yet these same whites feel pain when they see a few ukrainians being spanked by the russians. What the whites did to millions of Brown/Olive-skinned Muslims in Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria etc was a genocide on the same level as the holocaust is WW2. Plain and simple.
Stop talking about whites all the time. I'm offended. You can say the Americans,the British,the Germans,the Western Europeans...but not "the whites". You're including countries and nationalities that had nothing to do with colonialism or recent wars against Iraq,Afghanistan,Libya,Syria etc.

I'm not politically correct,but this is offensive. Really man.

Stop talking about whites all the time. I'm offended. You can say the Americans,the British,the Germans,the Western Europeans...but not "the whites". You're including countries and nationalities that had nothing to do with colonialism or recent wars against Iraq,Afghanistan,Libya,Syria etc.

I'm not politically correct,but this is offensive. Really man.

You lot are all the same to me. Just as we Brown/Olive-skinned people are all the same to you.

You just need take alook at black people suffering and take that as template example what will be done to you. I have noticed the white man try to get black man to join wars but if they refuse they are called traitors and if they do they are sent on the front to take the bullets and no mention of their heroism. Same for British army when around 2 million indians/Muslims/Hindus/Sikhs who served but no ceremony or celebration but forced to fight a dirty war where they were guaranteed to die. I guess that how the devil pays you. i rather not serve the devil at all and avoid at all cost.

Recently they tried to play mind games thinking Muslims are gullible idiots. By showcasing on tv channel, some intel military officer who said oh Muslims are good ppl its the media who done disservice to them that why they are not joining the military and they should join to change this narrative. i thought too right i be joining in my dreams.

you also got to understand the word play, for example if it white guy he is then called lone wolf mental illness if brown terrorist. if they work abroad they are called expats but if you brown from none western country then its economic migrant.

Back
Top Bottom