What's new

Why I wear a Burqa: Burqa gives protection and respect

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you for posting the list, you just made it easier, i was looking a for a list. Go to the very end of the list and you will see Saudi Arabia last.

well it can be seen from another angle-in the arab countries mostly in rape cases women dont have the last say,and sexist discrimination denies their right to law,so the official record is much less than reality......while in a democratic country like the USA women do have their share for proper judgement and their voices are heard by the concerned body,so official records are actual ones,and it confirms the fact that the offender is punished........thnx

As for the argument Burqa prevents Rape, one must look at another statistic which state that almost 70% of Rapes are commited by people known to the victim which would make Burqa inconsequential. Dress does not promote or deter Rape perverted human minds do. Several cases of Even fathers Raping child have been witnessed. Does that mean women should wear Burqa in front of fathers also.

Dress does not promote or deter Rape perverted human minds do.

Dress does make some real effect.... Havn't you heard the term, HOT!!! A women looks HOT with her stylish clothes.
If she is covering her body completely, would any one call her HOT?

shukla why don't you do something, try wearing something exposing and spend a day with the beggars and below-the-poverty-line people of mumbai, i'll see how secure you would feel by the end of the day.

But dress does play the role of a catalyst to make the perversion more intense.

Think what I wanted to say.

Pathetic. For whatever reasons, you are just trying to defend an age old tradition, which does not hold any meaning in today's world. If you understand it or not, you yourself are maligning the image of Islam, something you accuse Indian members of doing.

shukla why don't you do something, try wearing something exposing and spend a day with the beggars and below-the-poverty-line people of mumbai, i'll see how secure you would feel by the end of the day.

So in your opinion, Burqa is the only thing that is not exposing? Why can't they wear causal dresses like T-Shirts & Jeans, without actually exposing anything?

And by the way, I don't understand how poor people come into picture here. Are you implying that women in your country wear Burqa because all the poor people out there are horny & will jump on them every now & then?

Pathetic. For whatever reasons, you are just trying to defend an age old tradition, which does not hold any meaning in today's world. If you understand it or not, you yourself are maligning the image of Islam, something you accuse Indian members of doing.

Not for whatever reasons, but for a valid reason.

When a practice is universally good for society, it is always valid, no matter how old it may seem to you in the name of tradition.

The image of Islam is such that none can malign it, and you cannot understand it from a Hinduist angle. You need to embrace Islam to understand the rational image of Islam.

I do not need to accuse someone who is already proven guilty.

Not for whatever reasons, but for a valid reason.

When a practice is universally good for society, it is always valid, no matter how old it may seem to you in the name of tradition.

The image of Islam is such that none can malign it, and you cannot understand it from a Hinduist angle. You need to embrace Islam to understand the rational image of Islam.

None of your statements make sense. Your problem is that you think all of your views are universally accepted. They clearly are not.

Who gets to decide if this practice is universally good? Just a bunch of Quazi's & Mullahs? And why not try some restrictions on men, if women are so afraid of getting raped?

Do you really think somebody will actually heed to this load of Bull Sh!t? If you come out of your Islamic world, you will see that the image of Islam is already maligned all over the world. Mostly because of regressive agenda of people like you. You are being accused of living in medieval age. You are being accused of nurturing terrorism. Remember 11 Pakistanis held in UK? And you have got only yourself to blame.

Guilty are regressive people like you, can't blame anyone else. What you do not understand is people like you make life miserable for Muslims living in non-Islamic countris. UK is an excellent example. Series of anti-Islamic events. And think twice before blaming UK government.

I think we are running round the same circle here,with fairly the same pt of views-1-burqa shouldnt be forced upon ,its ones personal choice 2-new age dresses are ok as long as they are not vulgar 3-bikini a big NO(in public) 4-women should look after if they are making any kind of sex appeal 5-men should be more civilized and treat women like humans with equality ,AND LASTLY,6-COMMUNIST IS GREAT IN DERAILING THREAD,AND SHOULD PROBABLY NOW CHANGE HIS NAME.......A TRUE COMMUNIST CAN NEVER BE SEXIST AND BE AGAINST EQALITY FOR WOMEN....THNX

Dress does make some real effect.... Havn't you heard the term, HOT!!! A women looks HOT with her stylish clothes.
If she is covering her body completely, would any one call her HOT?

So, do you move around raping each girl you find to be HOT.

Is being HOT such a bad thing that it entices Rape??

I dont think so none in a civilized society think so...

What makes you think about Raping a women anyways.

I dont think rapist look at a hot girl and say okay I'll rape her. It is also dependent upon the social structure and the strength of Law and Order situation in the place.

But dress does play the role of a catalyst to make the perversion more intense.

Think what I wanted to say.

I beg to disagree and to support that I provided the argument that in most Rape cases the victim is known to the aggressor.

Anyways I leave th rest to you better insight into a Rapist mind.

By the manner in which you speak, god forbid if you ever came to Europe you'd be on a Raping Spree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom