What's new

Why I wear a Burqa: Burqa gives protection and respect

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that is exactly the purpose of a Burka .... a dress which does not excite men visually

How can you say a Burqa is not a turn-on? I know a lot of people in this country that find the Burqa seductive, & have fantasies of wanting to know what is "underneath it". It is all about the mystery for the men. Once the mystery's gone, the attraction dies down. Men find things attractive they are not accustomed to. For example: a girl with her legs exposed in a Muslim world would be a turn on for the Muslim men there, whereas it is not a turn on here. It is pretty normal here for guys not to see girls in shorts, so it's not a turn on. Similarly, I know a lot of men here who are very attracted to women in the Hijab than other regular girls here, & are fascinated by what type of hair the girl has, & other stuff etc.

And that is exactly the purpose of a Burka .... a dress which does not excite men visually

But what about the fact that women of "ill-repute" are distinguished by their choice of the Burqa as a statement? It seems that Burqa has moved away from a religious obligation, it now does not express religiousity but rather vice

How can you say a Burqa is not a turn-on? I know a lot of people in this country that find the Burqa seductive, & have sick fantasies of wanting to know what is "underneath it".

Then why I don't burkas not promoted as the new "slut look" in western clothes store... I never saw any woman wearng a Burka in the many slut walks that have taken place around the world ?

It is all about the mystery for the men. Once the mystery's gone, the attraction dies down.

Then they find other means of pleasing themselves

Why I wear a Burqa: Burqa gives protection and respect
Burqa prevented rape: Leslie

In this case, the countries like pakistan should have the absolute minimum number of rape cases as alot of women wear Burqa.

But what about the fact that women of "ill-repute" are distinguished by their choice of the Burqa as a statement? It seems that Burqa has moved away from a religious obligation, it now does not express religiosity but rather vice

And why do such woman chose to wear it ? For protection which is the original purpose of the Burka

I never saw any woman wearng a Burka in the many slut walks that have taken place around the world ?

Come on now, what kinds of slut walks would have the likes of you around?? Oh, sorry, I forgot, girl friend

Come on now, what kinds of slut walks would have the likes of you around?? Oh, sorry, I forgot, girl friend

I am against this whole slut walk business.

Who you calling girl friend ?

If you are so against it - how come you said
I never saw any woman wearng a Burka in the many slut walks that have taken place around the world ?
That suggests that you hang around slut walks, after all how else would you see??

And I'm calling you girl friend - that's ok isn't it? Earlier you led me to believe you were inclined...that way, with knitting crocheting and such -- were you just leading me on?

The thing I hate about many Muslim countries is that many women are 'made to' (either forced, or willingly have to) cover themselves in the Burqa, & isolate themselves from society, don't have access to all the resources that a man does in society; whereas men can look at sick, perverted things, going to sleazy internet cafes, & are not isolated from everyday life in anyway. Why are women asked to express their 'modesty' through the Burqa, but not the men? I am a practicing Muslim man btw.

If you are so against it - how come you said That suggests that you hang around slut walks, after all how else would you see??

And I'm calling you girl friend - that's ok isn't it? Earlier you led me to believe you were inclined...that way, with knitting crocheting and such -- were you just leading me on?

With so much publicity given to these slut walks how can one not noitce such events... and I wont go near any such event.

Boy you are quick to make assumptions .... nearly always wrong.

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

The thing I hate about many Muslim countries is that many women are 'made to' (either forced, or willingly have to) cover themselves in the Burqa,

Same can be said about the so called western culture ..... woman are encouraged to wear less..... the less she wears the more she thinks she is hot....... and acceptable

With so much publicity given to these slut walks how can one not noitce such events... and I wont go near any such event.

Boy you are quick to make assumptions .... nearly always wrong.

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

Same can be said about the so called western culture ..... woman are encouraged to wear less..... the less she wears the more she thinks she is hot....... and acceptable

Come on, why the indignation? your normal language includes words "slut walk" and it seems you've just led me on - I'm disappointed, now it turns out you're a uber muzloum.

Nealy always wrong? you mean..... there's still some chance? by the way, do you part to the left or are you a middle of the road kind of "person"?

Not really, Muslim women/girls are allowed to dress whatever way they like, & if a girl decides to 'put out' excessively, it shows some kind of deficiency in the upbringing of the child from her parents. Many Muslim girls here wear the Hijab & live a regular life. Even the Burqa is legal in America.

Come on, why the indignation? your normal language includes words "slut walk" and it seems you've just led me on

Was that not the purpose of the whole walk to re take the word ?

I'm disappointed, now it turns out you're a uber muzloum.

And a proud one and I dont care

Nealy always wrong? you mean..... there's still some chance? by the way, do you part to the left or are you a middle of the road kind of "person"?

Some time I do feel there is some hope for you but then again you disappoint me

---------- Post added at 01:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

Not really, Muslim women/girls are allowed to dress whatever way they like, & if a girl decides to 'put out' excessively, it shows some kind of deficiency in the upbringing of the child from her parents. Many Muslim girls here wear the Hijab & live a regular life. Even the Burqa is legal in America.

I was taking about schools where there is a Uniform ..... The hemlines are rising

if a girl decides to 'put out' excessively, it shows some kind of deficiency in the upbringing of the child from her parents

Completely agree - excessive "putting out" has been appreciated only by those who do not choose to please themselves and others, in other ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom