What's new

Why I wear a Burqa: Burqa gives protection and respect

Status
Not open for further replies.
totally disagree with you

this is a pervert thinking and this is mostly developed in either poor nations in the name of religion..where men are pathetic...and drink and smoke all day...and where women have to perform all basic homely work as well as outside also.....if u consider clothes as an expression of freedom than i agree.... but if you consider clothes as a function of religion or society..than it becomes pervertness...and thus leads to suppression of fair sex....it is as good as having a beautiful birds to whom you may be feed best diet daily but still the poor living creature is kept in cage...as she cannot fly....just let loose them and see they will never return even if u were giving them all comforts with best diet....this is freedom ..............

first of all its not a cage. its her own wish if she wanna wear it or not. secondly wat about ur beautiful birds who get raped every night by some unknown ppl on streets. look at the rape cases and family problems in your country and then come tell us how should we improve our family system. for now i dont wanna see my sister gettin drunk and lyin on a street where some unknown guy is tryin to take advantage of her.
so now wat do u think sounds more pervert. wearin a burqa or livin with a possibility of someone fuckin ur drunk sister at night. for me its later.

The following verses tells women to guard their private parts (i.e. genitalia) and cover their chests:

Clearly then, the burqa wearers must have extraordinarily large proportions of the above mentioned "coverables", judging by the size of the burqa, that is - it seems to me.

Let's be practical, do they not get insanely hot? Seriously they are black as well, they must be roasting.

Let's be practical, do they not get insanely hot? Seriously they are black as well, they must be roasting.

Woman in the west get hot too even though they wear half of what woman in Muslim countries wear

Woman in the west get hot too even though they wear half of what woman in Muslim countries wear
I don't care if they are in the east or west. If they are getting uncomfortably hot then I don't think they should wear one, or not a full one at least.

Burqa does not prevent rape, neither is it Islamic. Islam preaches modesty, that's all. There is no dress code that can protect a woman from getting raped by horny, desperate men.

I don't care if they are in the east or west. If they are getting uncomfortably hot then I don't think they should wear one, or not a full one at least.

Ask that question from a woman who wears one

Burqa does not prevent rape, neither is it Islamic. Islam preaches modesty, that's all. There is no dress code that can protect a woman from getting raped by horny, desperate men.

Well, maybe that's why so many of these "religious" types of guys, seem more at ease in the company of other men, if you follow my meaning.

Why do even weak countries take precautions and buy weapons when they know their enemy is stronger and in a war they will get destroyed....

So you are saying if a predator has a choice between a woman dressing modestly and a one who dresses seductively .... He will be victimize both equally without preferring the other ?

How man call girls are victims of violent crimes ?

Well, maybe that's why so many of these "religious" types of guys, seem more at ease in the company of other men, if you follow my meaning.

I'm not quite sure I do. I mean, they act awkward around women, & open up to their male friends about their secret fetishes etc.

FYI one reason for the explosion of queer values is men and woman are too tired of each other ..... they want something different ... if you know what I mean

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

I'm not quite sure I do. I mean, they act awkward around women, & open up to their male friends about their secret fetishes etc.

Dont men around the world do that ? Share their stories with mates ? Same reason woman go to the ladies room together.

Why do even weak countries take precautions and buy weapons when they know their enemy is stronger and in a war they will get destroyed....

So you are saying if a predator has a choice between a woman dressing modestly and a one who dresses seductively .... He will be victimize both equally without preferring the other ?

How man call girls are victims of violent crimes ?

Let me tell you something without sounding like a pervert, many men, especially here in the West find more clothes on as a huge woman a turn-on. A fully 'exposed' woman is a bit of a turn-off, not nearly as attractive as a girl in a short skirt. Men are extremely 'visual' creatures, the clothes on a girl hold a "mystery to it", when the "mystery is gone", it's not as much a turn-on. These are facts.

It is all in a person's head. No type of clothing can protect a woman, which is why both men & women are ordered by God to be modest in everything they do, & that is what protects men & women from 'exploiting' each other. It is all in the head, not in the clothes. Our faith in God needs to be strong, we need to obey his commandments, & express modesty to each other, rather than asking a woman to wear a Burqa & locking them up, & going to sleazy internet cafes & doing "you-know-what".

Our comments seem to have upset you Varigeo - outed

Sharing "stories" with "mates" you say? - Yes, sure, knitting and crocheting and such

Let me tell you something without sounding like a pervert, many men, especially here in the West find more clothes on as a huge woman a turn-on.

And that is exactly the purpose of a Burka .... a dress which does not excite men visually

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

Sharing "stories" with "mates" you say? - Yes, sure, knitting and crocheting and such

Boys will always be boys ..... if you are one .... you should know that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom