What's new

Why I wear a Burqa: Burqa gives protection and respect

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ FATEH glad you heard what u wanted to hear boy...now answer me is everyone happy with HINDU RELIGION....???? does everyone support VIDVAA,SAATI and KARWAA CHUT...???

Yes everyone should support a vidavaa.. do you have any other option???

Well sati.. i love it.. you know the sight of women jumping into fire.. and going up in flames.. really kewl practise..!!!

What a dumb question?? no body supports SATI but only some illetrate and primitive bunch of fools in the remote interior parts of india.. but that too in very very miniscule numbers.. .. I havent heard about a women committing sati for quite a long time..!!! I can assure you that 99.5% there is not a thing called sati in india. Because people have to change with the changing times..;)

And are you trying to equate that with burqa or a person who advocates wearing burqa..!!! Well if that is the case well you got your answer in my above para.

the thing is i can answer your stupid questioning about BURQA...but the problem is i don't want to because i am sure u will never be able to answer my questions that i might raise....for example why so many gods...why ganesh had a face of an elephant....?? why did hanuman be the way he is and why did DIROPADI sleep with 7 PANDOOOO....when in hinduism you marry only once....

and afriend i meant as in FATEH said everyone is not happy with rights on burqa so i mean i know alot of women who are not happy on rights of VIDVAA,SAATI...and hahahaha i meant CHAAUT...good one fateh...didn't see my mistake...

the thing is i can answer your stupid questioning about BURQA...but the problem is i don't want to because i am sure u will never be able to answer my questions that i might raise....for example why so many gods...why ganesh had a face of an elephant....?? why did hanuman be the way he is and why did DIROPADI sleep with 7 PANDOOOO....when in hinduism you marry only once....

and afriend i meant as in FATEH said everyone is not happy with rights on burqa so i mean i know alot of women who are not happy on rights of VIDVAA,SAATI...and hahahaha i meant CHAAUT...good one fateh...didn't see my mistake...
What you are effectively saying is that, if religion A has a few bad practices, therefore bad practices within religion B are automatically validated. In other words, if one is wrong, it entitles another to be equally or perhaps even more wrong, and that would make a right.

No body here attacked or criticized the philosophy of Islam. The thread is discussing burqa and burqa only.

Yes. True. No body is happy with those disgusting practices. Sati has been made illegal. Except for a few rare stray cases in extremely rural areas, sati is not practiced anymore. Even the practice of Vidva (widows) has come a long way from its original form.

Comparing burqa, a religious accessory, to a non existent ancient ritual of sati, and a much watered down practice of vidva that, in any case, becomes applicable, only subject to an event, is a not so clever way of deflecting debate.

Keep trying. You are good at this.

Comparing burqa, a religious accessory, to a non existent ancient ritual of sati, and a much watered down practice of vidva that, in any case, becomes applicable, only subject to an event, is a not so clever way of deflecting debate.

Keep trying. You are good at this.

well my friend see you cannot answer and made your post into another personal attack post....however....like i said burqa is something there in religion not everyone might be happy with it but it is part of religion...same goes for your vidvaa practices and saati and what not....so yes every religion has its fair share of debatable issues....but i guess someone from another faith questioning it will just lead to problems....

humble request you carry on typing about burqa and i will carry on bringing up issues about vadivaa and saati so its better you stop osting on this "religious" issue...otherwise sentiments on both sides can and will get hurt....

like the saying in islam to you your religion and morals and onto me my religon and morals!!

well my friend see you cannot answer and made your post into another personal attack post
You think ? Ok, MY LORD. If you say so.

humble request you carry on typing about burqa and i will carry on bringing up issues about vadivaa and saati...
That is the only response known to you. I am not surprised. Carry on buddy.:tup:

But if you really want a discussion on these topics you can start a separate thread, where may be we can post some quirks of Islam as well.

[RANT]
Few days ago, on a thread that was discussing some quirks of hinduism, I had made a post, regarding the Prophet. It was duly removed and the reason cited was that it was "off topic". I was politely asked to open a new thread if I wanted a discussion on that particular topic. Fair enough.

I wonder if fairness is on vacation now.:agree:
[/RANT]

TOXIC-PUSS.... i think i am not being warned because of one reason and that could be or would be the fact that i am humbly telling you let's not discuss all the problems in religion because religon can instigate wars but i am more than happy to start a thread to discuss hinduism infact if you ask me i am craving to have a go but....let sanity prevail and let's just leave it at that no more mindless comments on burqa something that you have no idea about...for example from your point of view i have no idea about vidvaa,saati and all that...

Good then we all agree that forcing that woman in jail to wear burka thru threat of rape was wrong and its equally wrong to call westerners dirty because they wear clothes of their choice and culture and that not everyone in saudi is happy about force in religion (which is prohibited by Kuran).

Thats all i wanted to hear. Thank you.

who told u that saudi and muslims they cant wear clothes of their own choice sorry but i know here many saudi womens they wear jeans pents shorts etc but they dont show their figure infront of others

u need to know about muslim women otherwise wat u are thinking it is totaly wrong

False claim, I personally know two women whe 'hate' the compulsory burka in SA, one a pakistani punjabi muslim and the other a lebanese. So your claim that all are happy in haven is not true.

i m talking about majority they dont have prob with burka and did u ever seen burka it is like dress it is fashion our burka or abayas are very beautiful....well it is very beautiful and precious for us

Well sati.. i love it.. you know the sight of women jumping into fire.. and going up in flames.. really kewl practise..!!!

That reminds me of a joke from Office(Diwali episode):
Michael to Indian couple : Wow!! 30 years? And you two met only once before marriage?

Couple : yes

Michael : Wow! Tell me something. Is your marriage the kind when you die she has to throw herself into fire?

Couple : (Confused. Look at each other's faces) No

Michael: (in a tone of consolation)It's still very cool...:rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
totally disagree with you

this is a pervert thinking and this is mostly developed in either poor nations in the name of religion..where men are pathetic...and drink and smoke all day...and where women have to perform all basic homely work as well as outside also.....if u consider clothes as an expression of freedom than i agree.... but if you consider clothes as a function of religion or society..than it becomes pervertness...and thus leads to suppression of fair sex....it is as good as having a beautiful birds to whom you may be feed best diet daily but still the poor living creature is kept in cage...as she cannot fly....just let loose them and see they will never return even if u were giving them all comforts with best diet....this is freedom ..............

Why does in your own country of universal equality there exist a maternity leave for women in Govt jobs?

Please clarify.

Hi,

Just a quick response to that...demographics are changing, so are the rules of the society....In India IT companies have Paternal Leaves not less than 7-10 days (differs from company to company)...

All global IT majors like Capgemini, Atos, IBM or Accenture operating in India and elsewhere have this policy ...

Indian Global IT cos like Infy, TCS and Wipro also have the policy .....

Thank you very much

QUOTE]

Hi,

Just a quick response to that...demographics are changing, so are the rules of the society....In India IT companies have Paternal Leaves not less than 7-10 days (differs from company to company)...

All global IT majors like Capgemini, Atos, IBM or Accenture operating in India and elsewhere have this policy ...

And not only GOvt. jobs ..according to the lopsided view of yours..

Indian Global IT cos like Infy, TCS and Wipro also have the policy .....

Thank you very much[/

totally disagree with you

this is a pervert thinking and this is mostly developed in either poor nations in the name of religion..where men are pathetic...and drink and smoke all day...and where women have to perform all basic homely work as well as outside also.....if u consider clothes as an expression of freedom than i agree.... but if you consider clothes as a function of religion or society..than it becomes pervertness...and thus leads to suppression of fair sex....it is as good as having a beautiful birds to whom you may be feed best diet daily but still the poor living creature is kept in cage...as she cannot fly....just let loose them and see they will never return even if u were giving them all comforts with best diet....this is freedom ..............
Look Its hard for muslims to change and no one can change them but why don't you go to jews of EU and US and worry about their dress codes, Black and white, tails from the sides, no stepping out of house on saturday, women shaving heads, Dude worry about your ****, Did you ever hear muslims telling Kufar to change your women dress code, Get a life. Let me tell you something, When you are best friends with someone and his wife wears bad cloths you don't tell your friend instead you feel its personal matter of your friend, So stop butting in muslim world worry about your people. For instens In westren countries people drink and get drunk and then they come home and sleep with their family members, Check the drinking and Incest. So should muslim world tell you not to sleep with your sisters and daughters,mothers etc????????? Exactly i hope you get my point.

Burqa does provide you security. when u r wearin it, ppl wont scan you startin from your legs and then goin all the way up. no one will discuss ur *** amongst his friends. no one will talk to you just for time pass. no one will walk with you just to impress his friends. no one will date you just to **** you for one night and then move on. Burqa takes away this fake life which ppl like to liv these days.
for those who are callin muslims as desperate. first of all its not muslims who are desperate its men who are. if you wanna talk about muslims then please go on internet and look for countries with most rape cases. and they are definately not muslim countries. muslim countries are at the bottom of the list. in UK girls dont even report anymore.
same goes for divorces. there are way more divorces in western countries than muslim countries. y? because 'hot' is the major factor when choosin your partner. but how long can 'being hot' take you.
and wat about child births before marriage. y doesnt the guy takes responsibility for his child. well obviously y should he when he only dated you for sex and for the glamour u were carryin around urself.

its upto a women to decide if she wanna wear it or not. however Burqa does save you from many problems but it takes away this fake lif of urs which is in fashion these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom