What's new

Why I wear a Burqa: Burqa gives protection and respect

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope that burqa video is just a gag !! was funny for the first few seconds then I realized they draw more attention to themselves this way ..

Public nudity – because of the potential of being public nuisance and public disturbances.

Public intoxication – again, because of the potential of being public nuisance and public disturbances, not to mention, harm to self.

Incestuous behavior – because of genetics.

Adultery – because it is a form of deceit.

i'll just take on the first one and if you'll use your toxic brain you'll understand the remaining three:
Public Nudity.
Who would define the level of flesh showing which can be effectively be called nudity or for that matter public nudity?

For a dude in a Muslims country a woman in shots may be classified as nudity, but for a liberal like you, a topless may be well covered!

So try not to out smart others just because you can answer anything with a tinge of BS!

O please. You know it as well as I do, the so called "Divine instructions" originated in human brain and were written by human hands only. Anyway, there are differences between common law and so called "Divine instructions". For one, the common law is subject to revision, correction, alteration and even annulment if need arises, due to changed circumstances. In the case of "Divine instructions", the laws are absolute, and disregard change of perceptions, ideas or understandings. For another, common law tends to be equal among all. But religious law is applicable to the ones who believe in that religion and is subject to interpretation of religious philosophy. It can’t be imposed on others who don’t believe in that religion.

Hey idiot!

Read my post again, this time removing the burkha that you are wearing on your eyes, and you'll come to know that after every second sentence i have emphasized on only one thing-nothing in this world can be forced on someone! Except who follows a religion or any religion or other set of rules!

How would you classify the freedom and the right of choice for a 4-year-old who still sh!ts in his pants or may be not, but don't have a prodigious mind like you? Would you also allow him to do anything, however wrong it may be just because you think he is a free soul and he has the right to chose what he wear, eat and when he likes to roam butt naked, because his a$$ feels itchy?

Who gets to define a nudity for a woman. You? Or that woman?
The word “nude” has one and only one meaning. As per thefreedictionary.com, it means:
nude (n d, ny d)
adj. nud•er, nud•est
1. Having no clothing; naked.
2. Permitting or featuring full exposure of the body: a nude beach.
3. Law Lacking any of various legal requisites, such as evidence.
n.
1. An unclothed human figure, especially an artistic representation.
2. The condition of being unclothed.
If a woman thinks that not wearing burqa is equal to being nude, she prolly needs her head examined.

In Pakistan's urban areas perhaps about 50% of the women wear hijab or less. Either party is free to do as they please. I think thats a lot more freedom than forcing women to take off the Burkha.
What you are considering as an axiom, is what I am questioning – in an Islamic society, is a woman truly free to choose wrt burqa.

A lot of 'free society' countries are targeting the hijab, forcing women to take off a piece of their clothing. Its nothing but a fear mentality of the west whereby they are presuming that if they prevent the Hijab they'd be able to prevent the spread of Islam. Many parts of Europe are determined to force women to take off a piece of their clothing. Its ridiculous.
No. That is your fear psychosis that the whole world is out to get islam.

Why only safety? Will you rape every nude woman that comes in front of you? I think in 99% of the cases women wont be raped if they walked around nude. But they still wear clothes as part of cultural and societal norms. The same way what if you considered exposed hair or legs to be part of nudity as well? Its the woman's choice to not be nude in front of you.

Therefore you and I don't get to decide, they do.

Yes. We do get to decide what is “nude”.

You're saying that women only wear Burkha/Hijab in oppressive societies? Go to every continent's every country, you'll find a woman with a hijab. Your theory is wrong.

I can say with certainty that 90% of the women that do choose to wear the Hijab, do so out of their own freewill.
Once again, what is axiom to you, is a matter of debate to me and the rest of the world.

Yeah by your definition you've called most parts of Europe's freedom a farce.

In fact to just give you an idea, you would struggle to find any other example of forcing women to wear the Burkha anywhere in the Muslim world other than Iran and Saudi Arabia.
Do peer or social pressure count as force.

Ok toxic puss,fateh,torpedo.....please be advised that let's not make this thread into be littiling muslims...as u can see from my post even ITALIANS can rape its not just the muslims...so its not like muslims are mad DOGS wanting to rape everything that has a hole and moves....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One more query from Mr Toxic-the great!

How would you define the Nuns that cover themselves exactly as a Muslim women normally covers herself?

Is that too a form of intimidation and use of force?

Aren't they at will?

Don't you think they would like to be fleshy like all their other country women?

For them i think it would be harder as compared to a Muslim girl as the 'wonderful' nudity as you define it and the bikini beaches happen right under their nose.

i'll just take on the first one and if you'll use your toxic brain you'll understand the remaining three:
Public Nudity.
Who would define the level of flesh showing which can be effectively be called nudity or for that matter public nudity?

For a dude in a Muslims country a woman in shots may be classified as nudity, but for a liberal like you, a topless may be well covered!

So try not to out smart others just because you can answer anything with a tinge of BS!
Public nudity
Public nudity or nude in public (NIP) refers to nudity not in an entirely private context. It refers to a person appearing nude in a public place or to be seen from a public place. Nudity in the privacy of a person's home or private grounds or facilities is not public nudity, nor is nudity at fitness facilities, swimming pools, saunas, or gymnasia, nudist or naturist clubs or resorts, since they take place on private grounds. Naturism promotes social nudity, but mostly on private properties or officially sanctioned public areas.
Now that you have proved your lack of understanding of the subject you are talking of, what gives.

Hey idiot!

Read my post again, this time removing the burkha that you are wearing on your eyes, and you'll come to know that after every second sentence i have emphasized on only one thing-nothing in this world can be forced on someone! Except who follows a religion or any religion or other set of rules!

How would you classify the freedom and the right of choice for a 4-year-old who still sh!ts in his pants or may be not, but don't have a prodigious mind like you? Would you also allow him to do anything, however wrong it may be just because you think he is a free soul and he has the right to chose what he wear, eat and when he likes to roam butt naked, because his a$$ feels itchy?
Hey moron,

Read my post again, this time removing the burkha that you are wearing on your eyes, and you'll come to know that I've only responded to that section of your post where you tried to equate common law with "Divine instructions", and not the rest of your rant.

Since you are a 4 year old, you do not know that the concept of freedom of choice applies to one, who is capable of making a choice. Person of unsound mind, such as yourself, also don't have the liberty of choosing for themselves.

Last edited:
One more query from Mr Toxic-the great!

How would you define the Nuns that cover themselves exactly as a Muslim women normally covers herself?

Is that too a form of intimidation and use of force?

Aren't they at will?

Don't you think they would like to be fleshy like all their other country women?

For them i think it would be harder as compared to a Muslim girl as the 'wonderful' nudity as you define it and the bikini beaches happen right under their nose.
Since the great enigma doesn't know the difference between monastic and a follower of a certain religion, I am not surprised that this question was asked.

Since the great enigma doesn't know the difference between monastic and a follower of a certain religion, I am not surprised that this question was asked.

Public nudity

Now that you have proved your lack of understanding of the subject you are talking of, what gives.

Hey moron,

Read my post again, this time removing the burkha that you are wearing on your eyes, and you'll come to know that I've only responded to that section of your post where you tried to equate common law with "Divine instructions", and not the rest of your rant.

Since you are a 4 year old, you do not know that the concept of freedom of choice applies to one, who is capable of making a choice. Person of unsound mind, such as yourself, are also don't have the liberty of choosing for themselves.

These are wonderful excuses, if you can't add something useful!

You could have done better, pus!

Hey madam, with all due respect, the concepts are good, you shouldnt judge a person by his/her looks but her character..!! But for a commoner like me who have been living in a free society it is difficult to understand the logic of covering themselves up from head to toe and living their entire life as a zombie for such simple reason.

However i have seen in dubai they show their face with their long robe.. well that is atleast a way of showing respect to the person dealing with her. Because i feel it is disrespectful when women talk with her face covered up..!!! Either they are not self confident..!!! They are scared of men..!! or They dont trust the person dealing with her....or they are blindly following a religious practise.. happily.!!!! whatever the case may be..!!!

And again since you are in dammam(saudi).. i dont appreciate that society where women are forced to wear a burqua.. and its a fact there..!!! what choice do you have..other than being "happy" under burqa..!!!!

So its clear that you have perception of all western women being sold.. and we do have a perception of burqa being discriminatary against women... even though they are "happy" to wear it.. its not right to create an enviornment where they have to wear it..!!!!! So.. lets leave it as it is thenn..!!!:D

PS:- We are not adovacating for muslim women...!! We are just trying to put our view point across about the entire burqua culture..!!! Because at the end of the day we all know that ultimately its your decision and and your wish.. and your faith...and your fate..!!!!

what ever u think about us we dont care..we are very happy thats all..and in saudia this is safest place for women..in ksa repist will think 1000times before rape...and your so called librated women of west how they are living do u know what are statics of rape there...
again saying u that we are ot force we wear burqa its our own choice...
ok tell me y dont men show their body y dont they wear bikini or shorts???????????????????????????? simple women are being selled in name of art and cultur..and thaks to Allah that i dont belong to such dirty culture

Great, All hail KSA. Be safe:cheers: and please leave the cute personable and happy Western liberated women to all those weaklings impressed by such things.
thaks to Allah that i dont belong to such dirty culture
Amen to dat, sistah! ;)

Reactions: dbc
guys i think someone forgot to read my article about the concept of "RAPE" in ITLAY....where women wearing jeans can't be raped well i am glad such rules exsist in your civil society TOXIC-PUS...we "barbarians" should shed our abbays and wear jeans damn why didn't we think of that before....

guys i think someone forgot to read my article about the concept of "RAPE" in ITLAY....where women wearing jeans can't be raped well i am glad such rules exsist in your civil society TOXIC-PUS...we "barbarians" should shed our abbays and wear jeans damn why didn't we think of that before....
Problem with idiots is that, before posting a decade old issue, they forget to check the current status of that issue

It is nearly a decade since Italy's top appeals court caused a furore by ruling that a woman wearing tight jeans cannot by definition be raped or sexually molested because the removal of the garment requires her "collaboration and consent".

Yesterday, the judges of the Court of Cassation reversed the ruling, with Italian feminists welcoming the belated change of heart.
Read on...

what ever u think about us we dont care..we are very happy thats all..and in saudia this is safest place for women..in ksa repist will think 1000times before rape...and your so called librated women of west how they are living do u know what are statics of rape there...
ok tell me y dont men show their body y dont they wear bikini or shorts???????????????????????????? simple women are being selled in name of art and cultur..and thaks to Allah that i dont belong to such dirty culture

WOW! But there are still SOME cases of rape in Saudi. If they put all women in lock and key at home and made it impossible for anyone to even see a burkha clad woman and if they gauged out the eyes of anyone who casts a glance at a burkha clad woman, then may be we can bring it down to zero.

Then we can be even more thankful for our beautiful culture.

I think that burka of yours is effecting your peripheral vision. While you feel safe wearing yours, I felt constrained in mine on the single occasion I wore a burka at a local wedding in Dubai a few years ago.
Feel safe in a burka? au contraire sister I never felt more vulnerable ...
I am not suggesting that there is something wrong in feeling warm and fuzzy in a burka. All I’m saying is that we feel differently because of the stark contrast in our background and the environment in which we were each raised.

Its just difference in upbringing .. people can be different you know .. How can you justify who is right or wrong in this instance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom