What's new

Why I Hate Diwali

Status
Not open for further replies.
374093_386950654714282_443329469_n.jpg

Lady Mullah is burning.. I am the one for ban on crackers on Diwali and any kind of slaughter on Eids.. Firing a cracker is many time less harmless than killing animals for fun in the name of religion..

Lady Mullah is burning.. I am the one for ban on crackers on Diwali and any kind of slaughter on Eids.. Firing a cracker is many time less harmless than killing animals for fun in the name of religion..
chalo ek aur addition to the "we" crowd..........................:cheers:

chalo ek aur addition to the "we" crowd..........................:cheers:

Sure, I am glad that you are all for the support of banning un-hygenic and inhumane animal killings on roads...

I just love crackers......hope my 'statement' will burn someone's........hahahah...

Indians need to stop using cheap Chinese fireworks on Diwali and fire crackers in particular we use black cat in UK which is far better.

Sure, I am glad that you are all for the support of banning un-hygenic and inhumane animal killings on roads just because it is written in the book of instructions..
bilkul.......i think i was the only veggie left on eid.

Quiet Diwali...? What is next..? Holi without colours...?

Forget it... Hum Bihariyon ki Diwali Chhath tak chalti hai... Main to Diwali quietly nahin manaoonga....

Diwali should be loud and full of music and fireworks anyone wanting quiet time it is better to stay at home :P

Quiet Diwali...? What is next..? Holi without colours...?

Forget it... Hum Bihariyon ki Diwali Chhath tak chalti hai... Main to Diwali quietly nahin manaoonga....

ekdum bhaiya....auri jekra ko problem hai u apna ghare me baitha rahega.....hum log to padaka padkaibe karenge....haha

Do you hate diwali or do you hate fireworks? The amazing part of diwali is that it celebrates the victory of Lord Raam over Ravanna and the return of the Lord to Ayodhya. Lord Raam used an army of mostly animals to attain his victory. Loud fireworks distress animals with their sensitive hearing. Therefore loud fireworks should be banned or be used in a contained area as it defeats the spirit and symbolism of diwali.

To all hindus internationally and to the people of India....have a blessed Diwali

no-to-crackers-460x250.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Murga chap rocket, Laxmi bomb, sutli bomb, 10000 wali ladi, bullet bomb, chakri ... ahh I miss having Diwali in India.

I bought some category 2 garden fireworks here and they suck :sick:

Happy Diwali to all !!

Haters will hate and die burning and repeat the same in hell, lets not waste time. :angel:

A very happy Diwali to all Hindus.
:tup: :smokin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom