What's new

Why Hindu girls fall for Muslim boys according to Indian social media

Status
Not open for further replies.
While these posts seem worthy of ridicule, they serve a larger purpose - to show Hindu women as innocent victims of the hyper-sexualized Muslim man, whose actions must be curbed.

This is how you get common Hindus to lynch Muslims.

Where did all u PDF studs get your training...p
Training starts with eating lots of Beef (Gao mata). Gotta pack that big meaty package for the ladies. H-ladies dig that meaty package. Rest video stash from Johnny Sins al farigitani come in handy.

1662143113141.gif

I’ll tell you why. When it comes to girls, I haven’t been the most pious person, so I’ll go ahead and explain.

In the UK, Pakistani roadmen get ALL of the girls. Including white girls and Hindu girls.

Of course, a certain level of game is required, but there is no magic.

Pajeets have as much game as a wet cardboard box, so it’s no surprise that they have no b*tches.

In my experience, the hardest type of girl to get, is a Pakistani Muslim girl from the UK. They’re often extremely reserved, and base themselves around small cliques. And when they do go for guys, they tend to be white

I’ll tell you why. When it comes to girls, I haven’t been the most pious person, so I’ll go ahead and explain.

In the UK, Pakistani roadmen get ALL of the girls. Including white girls and Hindu girls.

Pajeets have as much game as a wet cardboard box, so it’s no surprise that they have no b*tches.

In my experience, the hardest type of girl to get, is a Pakistani Muslim girl from the UK. They’re often extremely reserved, and base themselves around small cliques. And when they do go for guys, they tend to be white
So these Pakistanis settled in the uk, their offsprings are just into that same culture as the rest of the britons. Sex, adultery, alcoholism, drugs, etc……

And ofcourse the parents would know what the kids r upto? Or no care? Chalo acha ha uk settle honay ka faida to huwa.

I spent my youth in East London, ilford, barking, Eastham, forest gate. I played this game quite well. Pakistani gals were a tough nut to Crack indian and whites were easy going. Don't know if it's changed or same I left UK long time ago.

So these Pakistanis settled in the uk, their offsprings are just into that same culture as the rest of the britons. Sex, adultery, alcoholism, drugs, etc……

And ofcourse the parents would know what the kids r upto? Or no care? Chalo acha ha uk settle honay ka faida to huwa.
Spot the sex drugs and alcohol starved person.

in uk pakistanis keep it raw no condoms used its part of the ustad training them and the magik part is the crash helmet at the end of their ..... once hindu girl gets taste of it, its every night from then onwards. halal lund.

I personally, have changed. I was doing that rubbish about two years ago but now I’m back on the right track and have found purpose in my life. I have a lot of Pakistani friends who have quit the western lifestyle, and moved back to the Islamic way of life

I spent my youth in East London, ilford, barking, Eastham, forest gate. I played this game quite well. Pakistani gals were a tough nut to Crack indian and whites were easy going. Don't know if it's changed or same I left UK long time ago.
It has not changed at all

One Indian female client told me her Hindu husband was like a dead fish moving in water while having sex.

I think it is about the circumcision. #indu girls like to $uck €ick. It is part of their belief as we can see in the Kama Sutra temple carvings. I have been told that uncircumcised €ick smell and taste really bad. I am writing my PhD thesis on this subject, I know what I am talking about.

This culture entirely exists in Pakistan too. Only difference is that we pretend it doesn't and then look down at other societies who have the balls to admit the truth, that it does exist.

Very small d!ck energy from our side.

They use racism in the context of religion, imagining physical differences based on religion. Ironically, they speak disparagingly about Indian people, races and ethnicities. The attitude must have been transfered from some ancient Aryan/Scythian overlords. Reminds me of this skit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom