What's new

Why Hindu community leaving pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame on Indian government, that they are so busy in importing bangladeshi and rohingya people but do not care about these people..
ghanta secular country, ghanta unity... ki ek taraf to terrorists ko baita kar khila rhe hai but can not protect these people...

Shame on Indian government, that they are so busy in importing bangladeshi and rohingya people but do not care about these people..
ghanta secular country, ghanta unity... ki ek taraf to terrorists ko baita kar khila rhe hai but can not protect these people...

Vote bank yaara and delusions of muslims

they are leaving cause they have family back in india...after partition...few people came to Pakistan in haste like asma jahanghir and pervaiz hood....they left their hearts behind....now they are growing old and they wanna die in their janum bhumi....that why they are returning...and india cant say no...since india is their birthplace and according to international law india is obliged to receive them back as and when they wish.......they are son of your soil.....accept all of them

Yeah, they feel insecure i Pakistan (where there are no occasions of genocide)
Can you please tell me something about security of Muslims in India which has repeated history of Muslims genocide.
And lastly, if poverty can lead to suicide why can't it lead to leave some country when you only have to give some statements against some country....
and whole world's media start crying about such small events and keep silence about Muslims genocide, where thousands are brutally murdered and hundred of thousands are forced to leave their homes.....
You wanted a comparison?????
You have one......

Feel for the Hindus here, I really do. When one's major enemy is predominantly Hindu and the reason for separation is taught in classes to be Hindu persecution, these things are bound to happen. However, I think that if we actually look at this and learn from it, they can be stopped from feeling more and more alienated

"It's better to die here than to go back"

Last edited by a moderator:
@WolfSlayer - security of Indian muslims ? well at least they are not facing drone here.
and genocide ? i think you are talking about assam ?

[QUO;TE=jaunty;3286746][youtube[/QUOTE]

These things have been happening in India for a VERY LONG time. AFA the topic is concerned, it is sad that some Hindus are leaving Pakistan. I am sure there are a lot more that are not. It's a tragedy and no one should be capitalizing on it. The issues should be fixed.

Murderers are murdered in ANY part of the world. I don't think it is right for us to bash a country or a nation about a specific event and close our eyes from others. But here's the situation in India too, Muslims and Christians getting killed (and I've not even pulled anything from Kashmir yet..)

http://www.metacafe.com/watc/1042970thousands_of_muslims_killed_by_hindus_in_gujarat_indi/

Thousands flee violence in India's Assam, 17 killed - Yahoo! News Canada

More Christians killed in India violence | Christian News on Christian Today

INDIA At least 500 Christians killed in Orissa, government sources say - Asia News

********.com - India - "Gujarat: Getting Away With Murder" - Muslims massacred

"It's better to die here than to go back"

its already clear this video is full of propaganda, if their was any religious persecution then all the hindu temples would be burning and babri mosque demolition type event or gujrat like massacre had occured but it didnt, hindus are dying because of bad security situation in pakistan like many other pakistanis do, its pathetic that the hindus have abandoned the country where they should be living instead of going to india and making propaganda there

pakistan shouldnt accept these traitor propagandist hindus

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUO;TE=jaunty;3286746][youtube

These things have been happening in India for a VERY LONG time. AFA the topic is concerned, it is sad that some Hindus are leaving Pakistan. I am sure there are a lot more that are not. It's a tragedy and no one should be capitalizing on it. The issues should be fixed.

Murderers are murdered in ANY part of the world. I don't think it is right for us to bash a country or a nation about a specific event and close our eyes from others. But here's the situation in India too, Muslims and Christians getting killed (and I've not even pulled anything from Kashmir yet..)

http://www.metacafe.com/watc/1042970thousands_of_muslims_killed_by_hindus_in_gujarat_indi/

Thousands flee violence in India's Assam, 17 killed - Yahoo! News Canada

More Christians killed in India violence | Christian News on Christian Today

INDIA At least 500 Christians killed in Orissa, government sources say - Asia News

********.com - India - "Gujarat: Getting Away With Murder" - Muslims massacred[/QUOTE]the indians dont care about their own country and care about minorities of pakistan, this is why the hindu extremism, their military barbarianism their home grown terrorism has been shed no light

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom