What's new

Why Hindu community leaving pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
every years millions of people move permanently from a country to other whats make it so special if few hundreds of hindus move from pak to india ? india is best place for hindus as its hindu majority state .

Going to different to earn rozi roti and seeking asylum and refuge in different countries are totally different thing....

As per your logic all the muslims should migrate to pakistan....

They leaving due to the wahabi/salafi scum, thanks to Zia in part for this :tup:

Going to different to earn rozi roti and seeking asylum and refuge in different countries are totally different thing....

As per your logic all the muslims should migrate to pakistan....

as per my logic humans are free to move and no one has right to stop them if muslims want to move pakistan or Antarctica no one has right to stop them blame other bla bla dear . i personally think hindus should move to india as they are hadache for pak state too every day shitty news come and make us sick . a hindu girl muslim boy love news will make as force marriage same to voice versa . they better move to india and stay in peace and first class life rather then work as cleaners in pakistan

as per my logic humans are free to move and no one has right to stop them if muslims want to move pakistan or Antarctica no one has right to stop them blame other bla bla dear . i personally think hindus should move to india as they are hadache for pak state too every day shitty news come and make us sick . a hindu girl muslim boy love news will make as force marriage same to voice versa . they better move to india and stay in peace and first class life rather then work as cleaners in pakistan
Does it applies to your hindu friends too? are they menace to your country? After almost 65 years of independence, they could not find a better job than cleaners? Well, in that case minorities in India must feel proud of the condition they are in.

No wonder...why they want to leave their country and come to india...

They leaving due to the wahabi/salafi scum, thanks to Zia in part for this :tup:

before zia they were sitting in GHQ ? they were lower class and remain same its make them sick now . ans situation changed since 2007 so they using it now . even when best time was for pakistanis they were not happy . but one thing i told here they are some 4.5 millions these few migrate will change nothing .

Does it applies to your hindu friends too? are they menace to your country?

yes its aplly on them too .as i know my town hindus work in gov as cleaners and they have side busniess most of them have shoe shops and cloth shop and they never touched since 1947 till today . but they make many strikes for rights :D

Hindus from Pakistan do not wish to leave their motherland but they have no choice heck even these wahabi animals not even sparing their own Shia muslims so what chance poor 'idolatry' Hindus got?

I hope Burma president writes a letter to zardari on the persecution of minorities in pakistan...

Hindus from Pakistan do not wish to leave their motherland but they have no choice heck even these wahabi animals not even sparing their own Shia muslims so what chance poor 'idolatry' Hindus got?

You ugly troll. You Hindus don't even spare Hindus when it comes to Dalits. Reality check..

No wonder...why they want to leave their country and come to india...

if really you people love them then issue some 5 million visas for pakistani hindus and 1.7mn sikhs and 2.8 million visas for Christians of pakistan its make some 10 millions dear .

Welcome to India. If I will get a chance to become CM/PM of India, I will make Hindus/Sikhs (Boudh and Jain of Indian origine) Default citizen* of India...

*Terms and Condition apply:
a) They will adhere to Indian constitution
b) They will give birth only one child per family
c) There will be mandatory Armed forces service for them (at least 3 years)

And I will kick all illegal Bangladeshi and Illegal Pakistani from India...

before zia they were sitting in GHQ ? they were lower class and remain same its make them sick now . ans situation changed since 2007 so they using it now . even when best time was for pakistanis they were not happy . but one thing i told here they are some 4.5 millions these few migrate will change nothing .

yes its aplly on them too .as i know my town hindus work in gov as cleaners and they have side busniess most of them have shoe shops and cloth shop and they never touched since 1947 till today . but they make many strikes for rights :D

Before Zia Pakistan in the 60's was a diffrent country you had western backpackers going on the 'hippie trail' to Pakistan, now what you have? country where those who speak out like Shahbaz Bhatti your own minorities religious minister killed if he is not even safe the Hindus got no chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom