What's new

Why Hindu community leaving pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're leaving for pilgrimage to India, so they can do puja in the Ganghes. It is an integral part of their faith. They will be returning.

praying-in-the-ganges.jpg

the paks here on this forum. if you open immigration to india, you will see them all rushing in and saying how wonderful india is.

ever visited sticky threads in general images ?:lol:

Not all of them are leaving. Some find it easier to just convert to Islam. Same goes for the Sikhs.

Not all of them are leaving. Some find it easier to just convert to Islam. Same goes for the Sikhs.

They are leaving, they're going to the Ganghes to do the annual puja for pilgrimage.

ever visited sticky threads in general images ?:lol:
does it have pictures of all 3.3 million sq km?
afridi was just saying how great ipl is. if india opens its doors to pak, i can bet your family will there wiating in line to move here permaenently is allowed

d................

pakistan is not 3.3mnkm mr
secound thousands of images cover almost every part of pakistan

and last idiot don't bring my family in your low life trolling last warning ok .

This migration will make pakistan super duper pure....

No wonders...Pakistanis among the highest asylum seekers in the world....

1/3 want to leave pakistan as per latest poll

All pakistanis are responsible for this Religious cleansing.These Minorities believed Jinnahs words and stayed back in pakistan.How wrong they where.

Biggest BS on the site. Case closed.
You can't even tolerate minority communities?
Shame on you...
And some people here says india is an anti muslim,anti christian state...I belong to a community 2.3% of Indian population and I've never been discriminated on basis of religion...
for all India bashers here:blah:

This migration will make pakistan super duper pure....

No wonders...Pakistanis among the highest asylum seekers in the world....

1/3 want to leave pakistan as per latest poll

human rights allow them to go we didn't force then they are free to move where they want to .

pakistan is not 3.3mnkm mr
secound thousands of images cover almost every part of pakistan

and last idiot don't bring my family in your low life trolling last warning ok .
ok.. all 700000 sqkm? no.. but from wha ti hear about pak, its people are desperte to leave.
you can have 10000 iimages showing only good parts of pak where your generals and army lives.

please dont use foul language, havent you been raised properly by your parents?

I thought migration stopped after 1948..but see...

According to home ministry records, these 12,000 Pakistanis — most of them Hindus — entered India on long-term visas before 2004, 75% of them
having migrated to Delhi, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat and Maharashtra.

Govt eases citizenship rules for Pak refugees - Hindustan Times

human rights allow them to go we didn't force then they are free to move where they want to .

and that is the shame...they want to move...

does it have pictures of all 3.3 million sq km?
afridi was just saying how great ipl is. if india opens its doors to pak, i can bet your family will there wiating in line to move here permaenently is allowed
You are new to this forum so please give respect to everyone.
please dont use foul language, havent you been raised properly by your parents?
Control, otherwise u will turn pink.

I thought migration stopped after 1948..but see...

Govt eases citizenship rules for Pak refugees - Hindustan Times

and that is the shame...they want to move...

every years millions of people move permanently from a country to other whats make it so special if few hundreds of hindus move from pak to india ? india is best place for hindus as its hindu majority state .

All pakistanis are responsible for this Religious cleansing.These Minorities believed Jinnahs words and stayed back in pakistan.How wrong they where.

how can all Pakistanis responsible for it ? a guy sitting in chaghi dis has nothing to do 2000km away in sindh or gilgit :meeting:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom