What's new

Why hasn't Pakistan named any Missile or Naval Ship after Emperor Akbar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Akbar was indian citizen with indian passport. He wanted peace between india and pakistan. He wanted democracy.

So, theoretically Pakistan has always existed between hindus and muslims (I mean two nation theory is truth)...:D

So, theoretically Pakistan has always existed between hindus and muslims (I mean two nation theory is truth)...:D
I was just trolling, i dont want any u to flunk in ur history exams. I always forget highschool kids r on this forum...

Indians love Akbar because he has essentially renounced Islam, while they hate Aurangzeb because he was closer to Islam.
The ultimate irony is that Aurangzeb was more inclusive then Akbar, Aurangzeb has more Hindu nobility and solders in his court then Akbar did. He was also the last indigenous ruler who united nearly all of India. If India ever had a claim to unity, it was due to him.

But sadly, Hindus hate him for being Muslim and imposing jaziah, which was same as zakat (2% or so), while they love the Brits even though they imposed a 50% tax on them and created the extreme poverty in India today.

And as for why we don't name anything after Akbar?
Well that is our prerogative, we will name what we want.

Because whatever else he may or may not have done his tinkering with religion to the point of creating a completely new one - Deen-e-illahi, has left a very bad taste in the mouths of Muslims ! If there is one thing we're Mad over..its Islam; you mess with it and you're not going to be in our good books !

Because whatever else he may or may not have done his tinkering with religion to the point of creating a completely new one - Deen-e-illahi, has left a very bad taste in the mouths of Muslims ! If there is one thing we're Mad over..its Islam; you mess with it and you're not going to be in our good books !

It seems most correct the answers given on the forum...

Your hero Aurangazeb didn't do Shirk but the Mughals collapsed after him.
Looks like Shirk's are better.

Because he was not in the capital for a very long time . He kept fighting against Marathas I believe. And it was not him due to which Empire collapsed but it was traitors in the ranks of govt and military who brought it down with help of Brits and company. I would say it was backstabbers marathas which were responsible in bringing down the empire. And finally Marathas were *** kicked by Ahmed shah abdali

agree mith RazPak every missile should be named HinduKush with numbers, so that indian fools better understand.

or problem can be further solved by naming them as Delhi kush, mumbai kush, banglore kush and list goes on.

Akbar had a Hindu wife. . . Got the point??

Because Akbar made a new religion "Deen-e-Ilahi" which is un Islamic..

one thing i read just 2 days back seems it goes against what you saying here.

Narrated by Bukhari, Muslim, Ahmad, Tayalisi, Abu Dawud, Nasa'i, al-`Adni, Abu `Awana, al-Tahawi, al-Hakim, and Bayhaqi.
Usama ibn Zayd killed an [enemy] idolater in battle after the latter had said: "There is no god but Allah" (La ilaha illallah). When news of this reached Allah's Messenger he condemned Usama in the strongest terms and he said to him: "How can you kill him after he said La ilaha illallah?" He replied: "But he said it with the sword hanging over his head-" The Prophet -- Allah bless and greet him -- said again: "How can you kill him after he said La ilaha illallah?" He replied: "O Messenger of Allah, he said it in dissimulation (taqiyyatan)." The Prophet -- Allah bless and greet him -- said: "Did you split his heart open (to see)?" and he did not cease to reprove him until Usama wished that he had not entered Islam until after he had killed that man so that he might have been forgiven all his past sins through belief.

Akbar never believed in TNT and was strong proponent of co-existence.

One Pious muslim has already spoke nd judged Akbar now.............:rolleyes:

Who gets to be a Muslim in Pakistan?

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...2-who-gets-muslim-pakistan.html#ixzz23oc80VND
image001.png

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...2-who-gets-muslim-pakistan.html#ixzz23oc80VND

pakistan has second largest shia population dumb idiot

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3322185 said:
pakistan has second largest shia population dumb idiot
Killed everyday by ther Muslim brothers.....last time there were 20 shot dead....wasn't it.....:lol:

Killed everyday by ther Muslim brothers.....last time there were 20 shot dead....wasn't it.....:lol:

and you are laughing on the matter, how sick and pathetic you can get??

for your info more sunnis are getting killed then shias in pakistan

according to hindutwas evil muslims forcefully converted all indian hindus to islam, and made hindustan muslimistan and sunnis are trying the same thing on shias according to member fateh

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3322204 said:
and you are laughing on the matter, how sick and pathetic you can get??

for your info more sunnis are getting killed then shias in pakistan
I am laughing at your hypocrisy when you bash India on even 1 muslim gets killed while more dies in your own country....Next time remember this and remind other posters like you too....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom