What's new

Why Hamas started the war in Gaza

War :o: You are calling it war ........
Let's see what Noam Chomsky tells about this so-called war .........

My dear friend this not a war ... This is genocide of Palestinian nation ............

If it is not a war (and I believe that this is not a war) ... Then how could you use the term of collateral death.......???

Bombardment on civilians! And in your opinion that Israel has no intention to kill Palestinian population ... What a American joke ............

Yes! I brought to Hitler into this just to showing a mirror to Jewish members on this forum that if you are doing right with Palestinians then Hitler was so much right to kill to their ancestors ...........
My dear friend Palestinians who are being killed in this so-called war are not combatant ... If Israelis will continue genocide of Palestinians then I won't retract to praise Hitler ... If Israel has right to kill innocent civilians of Gaza then Hitler was very much right to kill their ancestors ..............

This is necessary to keeping discussion on basis of merit to make equal of both persecutions whether it was done by Hitler or now Israel is doing ... If you have some moral grounds then you must condemn to Israel for this massacre and international community especially World policeman USA should intervene to stop this mess with Gaza ... Otherwise discord has provoked by Israel and it could be more worse then now ................

Americans even not perfect but they are blood thirsty ... Didn't you see what did they do in
Abu Ghuraib and Guantanamo and especially ............
If USA stops to backing Israel ... I am sure Israel will never ever do like this ..............

Genocide seems a bit extreme as a descriptor of the campaign, don't you think?

"Genocide is the systematic destruction of all or part of a racial, ethnic, religious or national group via the (a) Killing members of the group; (b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; (c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; or (e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group."

None of this seems to fit the current campaign, unless you are referring to the genocide of Hamas. I don't know if genocide is applicable against a political group, but I doubt it. That this campaign is not being conducted against West Bank Palestinians almost certainly invalidates use of the term.

As far as bombardment and killing of civilians, can you please provide an example of a war where no civilians were killed?

Finally, it's difficult to fight a war against an enemy combatant and spare civilian lives when the enemy combatant isn't uniformed and does not take precautions to segregate its own war effort from civilian areas. I lament every innocent civilian death, but war is not a surgical operation, it's a violent and brutal means of suppressing opposition. If Israel were launching unguided rockets into Gaza, I would be first to condemn it for war crimes. But I struggle to come up with an example of a military operation that was more meticulous in trying to prevent civilian deaths against an irregular army (small-diameter bombs, leaflets to warn of impending attack, telephone calls to warn of impending attack, etc.) Certainly the US has not taken such precautions in its campaigns, so it would be difficult for me to condemn Israel for its methodology.

I don't see a great solution that allows Hamas to save face. Either Hamas can declare its combatants clearly with a uniform, or segregate itself from the population, or surrender, or wait for Israel to run out of munitions. No good choices, but if saving Palestinian lives is the priority, then it's fairly clear what would be most expedient.

Genocide seems a bit extreme as a descriptor of the campaign, don't you think?

"Genocide is the systematic destruction of all or part of a racial, ethnic, religious or national group via the (a) Killing members of the group; (b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; (c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; or (e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group."

None of this seems to fit the current campaign, unless you are referring to the genocide of Hamas. I don't know if genocide is applicable against a political group, but I doubt it. That this campaign is not being conducted against West Bank Palestinians almost certainly invalidates use of the term.

As far as bombardment and killing of civilians, can you please provide an example of a war where no civilians were killed?

Finally, it's difficult to fight a war against an enemy combatant and spare civilian lives when the enemy combatant isn't uniformed and does not take precautions to segregate its own war effort from civilian areas. I lament every innocent civilian death, but war is not a surgical operation, it's a violent and brutal means of suppressing opposition. If Israel were launching unguided rockets into Gaza, I would be first to condemn it for war crimes. But I struggle to come up with an example of a military operation that was more meticulous in trying to prevent civilian deaths against an irregular army (small-diameter bombs, leaflets to warn of impending attack, telephone calls to warn of impending attack, etc.) Certainly the US has not taken such precautions in its campaigns, so it would be difficult for me to condemn Israel for its methodology.

I don't see a great solution that allows Hamas to save face. Either Hamas can declare its combatants clearly with a uniform, or segregate itself from the population, or surrender, or wait for Israel to run out of munitions. No good choices, but if saving Palestinian lives is the priority, then it's fairly clear what would be most expedient.

Actually you are not ready to understand ... You are terming this killing of Palestinians as war ... Whereas it is not a war ... Because if Israel is in war with Hammas then they 2 are not equal ... Israel can send its troop on ground to launch a hunting operations Hammas activists and can get arrested to them ... 2nd thing I will quote Pakistani strategy that Pakistan has launch an operation in North Waziristan against terrorists ... Till now 0 causuality of civilians is recorded ... Even though PAF conducted air strikes many times on this area but PAF intends to save its innocent people ... But Israel doesn't ............
Now if you couldn't come on this simple conclusion then we are going into useless debate ... I rest my case that Israel is committing murder of civilians ... And there is no difference of both intentions whether it is Hitler or now Israel ... You can't spare to both for war crimes ............

Hamas currently is in worst situation since its creation.

1) They betrayed Syria and Iran, which sponsored them for decades:

small1.1405022502.jpg
small2.1405022503.jpg

I thought that Syria sheltered the Hamas leadership for many year as I think Khaled Mishaal was operating from there. I wonder where he has gone now that he doesn't support the Syrian Baathists......

Actually you are not ready to understand ... You are terming this killing of Palestinians as war ... Whereas it is not a war ... Because if Israel is in war with Hammas then they 2 are not equal ... Israel can send its troop on ground to launch a hunting operations Hammas activists and can get arrested to them ... 2nd thing I will quote Pakistani strategy that Pakistan has launch an operation in North Waziristan against terrorists ... Till now 0 causuality of civilians is recorded ... Even though PAF conducted air strikes many times on this area but PAF intends to save its innocent people ... But Israel doesn't ............
Now if you couldn't come on this simple conclusion then we are going into useless debate ... I rest my case that Israel is committing murder of civilians ... And there is no difference of both intentions whether it is Hitler or now Israel ... You can't spare to both for war crimes ............

I cannot agree with you because my definition of war is different. We fought against guerillas in Vietnam and called it a war. We fought against al Qaida and called it a war. I call the conflict between Assad and the Sunni extremists groups a war.

The two sides need not be equal to qualify as a war. They just both need to be in combat, which they are in the Israel/Gaza conflict.

I thought that Syria sheltered the Hamas leadership for many year as I think Khaled Mishaal was operating from there. I wonder where he has gone now that he doesn't support the Syrian Baathists......
Hamas is in Qatar now.

As usual, the Jewish poster presents a false narrative with zero evidence. Hamas never started a 'war' with Israel. They aren't capable of declaring 'war' on Israel. They can only fight back with what they have.

And then he posts irrelevant photos from 2-5 years ago. When in reality Israeli is deliberately bombing civilian homes which is causing civilian casualties. They are also literally targeting civilians:
World Cup fans killed as Israel raid hits Gaza cafe | Maan News Agency
288819_345x230.jpg

Palestinian Killed In Israeli Airstrike On Journalists' Car

Our Jewish poster provides nothing to support his false narrative. He is stating some facts and then applying them to a false narrative. Which doesn't prove anything.

Jewish poster: Hamas began massively attackijng Israel unprovoked and Israel retaliated.

Show us one source, or one fact that suggest this. Just one source at least to support your false allegations.

@RFS_Br
Jews are well known for this tactic. They mix many lies with a single fact that has nothing to do with what is going on. Jesus Christ called the Jews the masters of lies, like their father the devil. It is in the bible.

In Hamas own words:

"We shall keep disturbing the Zionists, until the last Zionist leaves leaves our Palestine land, all Palestine."

"We are not talking about a peace agreement"

"A truce" in the dictionary of the resistance means preparing for the next battle.

Last edited:
Hamas currently is in worst situation since its creation.

1) They betrayed Syria and Iran, which sponsored them for decades:

small1.1405022502.jpg
small2.1405022503.jpg

2) The largest Arab state and Gaza neighbor Egypt declared Hamas a terrorist group. Egypt destroys tunnels.

Egypt Bans 'Terrorist' Hamas

3) Because of war in Syria and Iraq and lack of casualties in Gaza the attention to Palestinians drastically reduced. No sponsors.

4) Hamas does not have money to pay to 40,000 of its workers:

Hamas-hired workers in Gaza strike for wages in test for unity deal| Reuters

===================================

So what can they do in current situation? - Start a war to get attention, sympathy and sponsors back.

The Hamas tactics:

1) Fire unguided rockets at Israeli towns in order to provoke the Israeli reaction.

2) Store and fire rockets in dense populated areas, in order that Israeli retaliation will cause civilian casualties:

isr_rockets_gaza_reuters.1405022978.jpg

gazarocket2.1405022979.jpg

3) When Israel warns Gaza civilians about strike, they on contrary send them to that area to cause more casualties:

Dozens of locals had gathered on the roof of the house after the family received a notice from Israeli authorities that it would be targeted, al-Qidra said.

7 Palestinians killed, 25 injured in airstrike on southern Gaza | Maan News Agency

4) When Hamas rockets misfire and fall into Gaza causing casualties they still can blame Israel.

5) Post graphic pics of casualties all over, including from other conflicts.

They partially succeed. Gaza is again the central topic of the news (although in Syria and Iraq still more people die per day than in Gaza in a year).
You posting credible what you have posted is full of lies and not a single truth in it Man you guys are doing massive killings but your good days INSHALLAH will be soon be over and your whole nation would be reminded of what Hitler did to you guys that even which you call Holocaust

You posting credible what you have posted is full of lies and not a single truth in it Man you guys are doing massive killings but your good days INSHALLAH will be soon be over and your whole nation would be reminded of what Hitler did to you guys that even which you call Holocaust

10487304_868750566487207_402959274107268182_n.jpg

Israel is justified in taking action to protect their citizens. Hypocrites will bark, but will cant do anything as they too know Israel is right in defending herself.

Israel is justified in taking action to protect their citizens. Hypocrites will bark, but will cant do anything as they too know Israel is right in defending herself.
Israel is not defending it self for Past 60 years it is an illegal country created by capturing land of of Palestinian people but soon its days are over and it would be reminded of holocaust really very soon

Israel is not defending it self for Past 60 years it is an illegal country created by capturing land of of Palestinian people but soon its days are over and it would be reminded of holocaust really very soon

Arab nations have been trying to do the same for all these years and yet got slapped when they tried to attack israel. More so. egypt became an ally of israel. And so is the case with saudi arabia.
This is a nation that will stay. It is better Palestinians accept the reality and try to co-exist with israelis in a symbiotic relationship. If palestanians mend their ways, im sure israel would help her to develop and create a bright future for her sons and daughters.

Arab nations have been trying to do the same for all these years and yet got slapped when they tried to attack israel. More so. egypt became an ally of israel. And so is the case with saudi arabia.
This is a nation that will stay. It is better Palestinians accept the reality and try to co-exist with israelis in a symbiotic relationship. If palestanians mend their ways, im sure israel would help her to develop and create a bright future for her sons and daughters.
This is the nation that will soon become history Arabs tried it only twice with most pathetically trained Armies but now game has changed only problem is current leadership the day we get rid of these leaders and bring true leaders end of Israel would begin and this illegitimate state would never be accepted

This is the nation that will soon become history Arabs tried it only twice with most pathetically trained Armies but now game has changed only problem is current leadership the day we get rid of these leaders and bring true leaders end of Israel would begin and this illegitimate state would never be accepted
What you are saying is smacks of hatred and terrorism.
@WebMaster is this kind of language allowed here?

fight a war against Israel is stupid
They can never win.
Hamas should give up to make Palestinians an independence country,
They should ask to merge into Israel.
And make Israel bankrupt. And then voting independence. Colour revolution

Back
Top Bottom