What's new

Why Gulf countries cannot accept migrants

coming from the one who call the Syrian refuges terrorist you make me smile with your retarded analogy
the seed is strong
ahah usual methods from you using lies and lies
what to expect from wahhabis

too bad for you, i have always be against Assad
and i never said "syrian refugees are terrorists"

but you will be able to quote me if so

wait ... you cannot ... because it is a lie :D too bad wahhabi

Yes, the vast majority of refugees are still in the Middle East. I had to tell this to a good American 'Gori' (white girl) friend over last weekend when she said: "It is strange why the refugees haven't been going to the neighboring Middle Eastern countries?". Upon my reply, she could only say "Oh!".

I think Pakistan and Iran should open the doors to the true refugees. I'd welcome Libyans, Yemenis, Iraqis and Syrians with open arms because these countries are the unfortunate targets of global power plays. Not to the economic migrants--and a lot of the "refugees" trying to flee to Germany etc are piggy-backing on someone's else misery to get ahead in life. Very shameful, even if it is human nature.

No. By then 10,000 civilians died, and 5,000 or so security forces.
go research about these peaceful protest and you see way before they reach 10000 casualties at the time that there was even less than 500 casualties at the time of those so called peaceful protest 1/3 to 1/2 of them belonged to security forces. but well I'm aware that some people like to remain blind to such facts.

No. By then 10,000 civilians died, and 5,000 or so security forces.
go research about these peaceful protest and you see way before they reach 10000 casualties at the time that there was even less than 500 casualties at the time of those so called peaceful protest 1/3 to 1/2 of them belonged to security forces. but well I'm aware that some people like to remain blind to such facts.

I thought I'd research on this, but unfortunately no data is available.

I looked at Saudi's Central Department of Statistics & Information to compare the demographics of the country on a year by year basis, to see (a) how many Syrians are in KSA (b) how much of it is due to war and how much of it is normal acceptance of a labor force

استعراض - population statistics database - statistics and information database

Unfortunately, no statistics in the site has anything data that can support that

I found this, which mentions 1,000,000 Syrians, but again, how much is that due to war, since it also mentions 1 million Yemenis, 1 million Egyptians, 0.5-0.9 Sudanese, 2-2.8 m Indians, 1.5 million Pakistanis, 1.5 million Bangladeshi, 1.5 million Indonesian, and so on. However, they mention it all as estimates which means there is no clear source of demographic statistics.

While it's nice for a country to not accept people just as refugees (that is, put them in camps and treat them like shit), but keep in mind that, one needs to understand if Saudi took any initiative to support the Syrias in them going to KSA, or its just a normal procedure of them accepting a labor work force. That is, if KSA has been giving work visas to Bangladeshi, Pakistani, Indian, Egyptian, Syrian, etc, all these years to go to KSA & work, what exactly has changed for the Syrians?

I thought I'd research on this, but unfortunately no data is available.

I looked at Saudi's Central Department of Statistics & Information to compare the demographics of the country on a year by year basis, to see (a) how many Syrians are in KSA (b) how much of it is due to war and how much of it is normal acceptance of a labor force

استعراض - population statistics database - statistics and information database

Unfortunately, no statistics in the site has anything data that can support that

I found this, which mentions 1,000,000 Syrians, but again, how much is that due to war, since it also mentions 1 million Yemenis, 1 million Egyptians, 0.5-0.9 Sudanese, 2-2.8 m Indians, 1.5 million Pakistanis, 1.5 million Bangladeshi, 1.5 million Indonesian, and so on. However, they mention it all as estimates which means there is no clear source of demographic statistics.

While it's nice for a country to not accept people just as refugees (that is, put them in camps and treat them like shit), but keep in mind that, one needs to understand if Saudi took any initiative to support the Syrias in them going to KSA, or its just a normal procedure of them accepting a labor work force. That is, if KSA has been giving work visas to Bangladeshi, Pakistani, Indian, Egyptian, Syrian, etc, all these years to go to KSA & work, what exactly has changed for the Syrians?
shove that so called research in your mouth it does not add anything regarding the issue
so again what is the point of your post ?
nothing
we have facts bring the same or get lost.

ahah usual methods from you using lies and lies
what to expect from wahhabis

too bad for you, i have always be against Assad
and i never said "syrian refugees are terrorists"

but you will be able to quote me if so

wait ... you cannot ... because it is a lie :D too bad wahhabi
get out of here retard we live in the internet age
International reactions to the Syrian Civil War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Syria, Iran, and Hezbollah: The Unholy Alliance and Its War on Lebanon - Marius Deeb - Google Books

Let me get this straight, he says they cant accept people that are different from them but then saying Turkey and Lebanon suits them better.
So Syrian Arabs are more different from Kuwaiti Arabs than from Turks? Thats the lamest excuse i have heard in a while. :coffee:
Nope. He is just agreeing that he is racist.

today statistic government office reached the number of Syrian refugees in Saudi Arabia is 750.000 and they still did not finish the work yet .so tomorrow the number will increase .

shove that so called research in your mouth it does not add anything regarding the issue
so again what is the point of your post ?
nothing
we have facts bring the same or get lost.

What's wrong with you? Seriously, do you have psychological issues? Can you communicate intelligently or do you just smash your keyboards randomly?

Did you read my post, or did you just look at the flag in my comment, and then just frothed at the mouth and raged forward like a bull seeing red?

I didn't insult you or your beautiful country in my post. I just mentioned that there doe snot seem to be statistical data to support the fact, and I WENT TO YOUR COUNTRY'S OWN PAGE!

What's wrong with you? Seriously, do you have psychological issues? Can you communicate intelligently or do you just smash your keyboards randomly?

Did you read my post, or did you just look at the flag in my comment, and then just frothed at the mouth and raged forward like a bull seeing red?

I didn't insult you or your beautiful country in my post. I just mentioned that there doe snot seem to be statistical data to support the fact, and I WENT TO YOUR COUNTRY'S OWN PAGE!
im tired of debating retards
the same organization who said there are 0 refugees in Saudi retracted their statement and corrected the figure
and saying you went to my own country page looking for info. the website data is outdated 10 years old which in 5 years before Syrian crisis that is why i call your research is stupid and prove nothing and i struggle to know what the reasons of your meaningless post.

If majority of arabs believe like this jackass then a real disappointment as it shows extreme lack of humanity

Unfortunately the majority of the Gulf does.. Maybe with the exception of the Omani's, A big Maybe

Oh Turkey just poured money and guns?
Is that why Erdogan urged Assad multiple times to implement reforms, and sent several Turkish delegations in 2011 to help him with that?
Qatar also urged reform (irony, I know), yet Assad did nothing.
When it became apparent Assad wanted war, Turkey and Qatar helped rebels. Yes, they helped for their own interests, but their help helped the Syrian people, which is a good thing.

Meanwhile, Assad's allies poured in weapons, money, ammunition, mercenaries, etc the whole time.

how exactly did Turkey and Qatar help the Syrian people ?

• Disappointed in Gulf countries specially since during the war against Ottoman empire the slogan was we fight for all arabs unit and solidarity

Slogans of Muslim brotherhood aside this is the truth.. No sane person would want to seek refuge in hell holes even though they're fleeing from ones.. It's like jumping from the frying pan in to the fire

It is ironic how Muslims rush to Saudi Arabia when they need religion but when they need Human Rights, they rush to the West..

11896090_875782722475906_8715507673461448259_n.jpg

Last edited:
I think refugee influx in uncontrollable , and countries are trying to absorb but the flow is too much so they are going to Europe

The gulf states chose to be US protectorates. The US didn't force them to do anything.
It is the arab monarchs decision as to whether their nations admit the migrants.
The US has no say in this.
Please keep this in mind.
sorry budy, US has everything to do with it. IF US and its allies along with these GCC armed syrian rebels who later turned into ISIS, you are truly obligated to take the responsibility of war affects, just to keep in mind US and allies can easily predict the situation as they faced Libyan terrorism crisis before.
A good explanation made by an official Kuwaiti,Fahad Alshalami.
(The video in the link is with english subtitles.)
Un officiel koweïtien explique pourquoi les pays du Golfe n'accueillent pas de migrants - Fdesouche
Sure they are expensive, different because if you help these refugees then those sultans, kings, emirates will have to spend the money when they can use money for hack of luxurious party life.

All of the refugees should have been received by the GCC.

today statistic government office reached the number of Syrian refugees in Saudi Arabia is 750.000 and they still did not finish the work yet .so tomorrow the number will increase .

LINKS PLS...TALK IS CHEAP....AS OFFICIALLY,YOU TOOK 0

When there was war in in Europe,European refugees,and i mean Yugoslav ones,went into Europe.Nobody came to the ME but you muslims can't seem to handle your own shit.always begging to Europe for help.

Last edited by a moderator:

There are thousands of videos of peaceful protesters getting shot by Assadists. You have 0 videos of protesters shooting at Assadists.

how exactly did Turkey and Qatar help the Syrian people ?
$$$
Turkey taking in refugees
and more $$$ for refugees and rebels
Did I mentioned $$$?

There are thousands of videos of peaceful protesters getting shot by Assadists. You have 0 videos of protesters shooting at Assadists.

$$$
Turkey taking in refugees
and more $$$ for refugees and rebels
Did I mentioned $$$?

Yes atleast Turkey did take in refugees, Not some thing we can say about Qatar or the other Gulf Arabs, But Turkey is equally responsible in creating this bloodshed along with the Gulf Arabs for their ulterior motives.. They have innocent blood on their hands.. Erdogan's personal animosity towards Assad got Turkey entangled in this quagmire.. Assad is no angel but Syrians did'nt die in thier droves till outsiders decided whats good for Syrian people.. Given that Assad is still in power shows that despite attempts by the Wahhabi Sunni's and the West's one sided propaganda and the funding and arming that created the ISIS and other Islamic terrorist groups for thier proxy war against the Syrian govt that significant section of Syrian people are behind him.. Most are religious minorities and the secular majority

The role played by the Gulf Arab inhumans in this crime against humanity is less said the better

All of the refugees should have been received by the GCC.

LINKS PLS...TALK IS CHEAP....AS OFFICIALLY,YOU TOOK 0

When there was war in in Europe,European refugees,and i mean Yugoslav ones,went into Europe.Nobody came to the ME but you muslims can't seem to handle your own shit.always begging to Europe for help.

I reiterate..

It is ironic how Muslims rush to Saudi Arabia when they need religion but when they need Human Rights, they rush to the West..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom