What's new

Why Gulf countries cannot accept migrants

Saudi Arabia hosted half a million Syrians since 2011

Since the start of the revolution in Syria five years ago, more than half a million Syrians entered Saudi Arabia. Saudi authorities granted Syrians the right of residency and work, and provided them with education and health services for free and live in proper houses not small shacks

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/web...entered-Saudi-since-the-start-of-the-war.html

GCC don't call them a Syrian refugees they call them “Arab brothers and sisters in distress”" in official documentation. so the idiot who claim otherwise is an idiot
GCC paid almost £2.000.000.000 which count more than almost what all countries combined paid.

update 750.000
Refugees of the Syrian Civil War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So, it went from 0 to 500,000 to 750,000 in a few days. Give it a month or so, and Saudi Arabia would have hosted 3 billion Syrians.

It is ironic how Muslims rush to Saudi Arabia when they need religion but when they need Human Rights, they rush to the West..

The reason a Muslim will go to your hypocrite countries is $ nothing more and nothing less. So don't kid yourself. Also stop repeating that BS about KSA not having any Syrians as it was proven on this thread that you're full of sh!t

So, it went from 0 to 500,000 to 750,000 in a few days. Give it a month or so, and Saudi Arabia would have hosted 3 billion Syrians.

As stated earlier with sources by @KTOOOOM so can you debunk any of what he said? Furthermore Syrians in KSA aren't called "refugees" also the already existing Syrians before the civil war started all got unlimited visas which means they can stay in the country till the civil war in Syria ends. Not to mention that KSA along other GCC countries are one of the biggest aid providers to Syrians.

Now here's the real question how many Syrians did Iran receive? How much aid did Iran send? Or are you only good at sending weapons to the mass murderuer who caused all of this?

The reason a Muslim will go to your hypocrite countries is $ nothing more and nothing less. So don't kid yourself. Also stop repeating that BS about KSA not having any Syrians as it was proven on this thread that you're full of sh!t

As stated earlier with sources by @KTOOOOM so can you debunk any of what he said? Furthermore Syrians in KSA aren't called "refugees" also the already existing Syrians before the civil war started all got unlimited visas which means they can stay in the country till the civil war in Syria ends. Not to mention that KSA along other GCC countries are one of the biggest aid providers to Syrians.

Now here's the real question how many Syrians did Iran receive? How much aid did Iran send? Or are you only good at sending weapons to the mass murderuer who caused all of this?

Ehh.. Yeah ok.. The world is to believe a Saudi state news channel, The voice of one of the most reprehensible regimes known to the civilized world and Wikipedia.. Massive failure at white wash.. All those numbers are from economic migrants( or in Saudi sense slaves) that it hosts, Just like millions of others from South Asia.. To basically make that shit hole function, Not a single refugee from the blood shed that you're directly responsible for

You can try and convince some half literate Wahhabi of this fantasy of yours.. Not us

Ehh.. Yeah ok.. The world is to believe a Saudi state news channel, The voice of one of the most reprehensible regimes known to the civilized world and Wikipedia.. Massive failure at white wash.. All those numbers are from economic migrants( or in Saudi sense slaves) that it hosts, Just like millions of others from South Asia.. To basically make that shit hole function, Not a single refugee from the blood shed that you're directly responsible for

You can try and convince some half literate Wahhabi of this fantasy of yours.. Not us

I don't need to "convince" you for your kind are too insignificant for me to care, my reply was for the people who actually wants to know the truth. Oh and btw Alarabia is not state TV, another fail on your part I'm afraid.

I find it funny how you bring up the term "civilized" in your comment while you're here crying like a h00ker over a few refugees heading your way, seems like once there's a different race or religion involved than all your "civilized" talk went down the drain.

If you're too concerned over a nearing demographic change in Europe then how about you leave the country that your ancestors stole and go back to Europe? Maybe then all the people you're crying about will leave Europe otherwise cut the hypocrisy.

There are thousands of videos of peaceful protesters getting shot by Assadists. You have 0 videos of protesters shooting at Assadists.

$$$
Turkey taking in refugees
and more $$$ for refugees and rebels
Did I mentioned $$$?
No they did not shoot at them they used bombs.

Yes atleast Turkey did take in refugees, Not some thing we can say about Qatar or the other Gulf Arabs, But Turkey is equally responsible in creating this bloodshed along with the Gulf Arabs for their ulterior motives.. They have innocent blood on their hands.. Erdogan's personal animosity towards Assad got Turkey entangled in this quagmire.. Assad is no angel but Syrians did'nt die in thier droves till outsiders decided whats good for Syrian people.. Given that Assad is still in power shows that despite attempts by the Wahhabi Sunni's and the West's one sided propaganda and the funding and arming that created the ISIS and other Islamic terrorist groups for thier proxy war against the Syrian govt that significant section of Syrian people are behind him.. Most are religious minorities and the secular majority

The role played by the Gulf Arab inhumans in this crime against humanity is less said the better

I reiterate..

It is ironic how Muslims rush to Saudi Arabia when they need religion but when they need Human Rights, they rush to the West..
If Assad is an outsider, then your point stands. But no, he's Syrian.

No they did not shoot at them they used bombs.
Oh yes I'm sure you have video evidence of that too.

If Assad is an outsider, then your point stands. But no, he's Syrian.

Oh yes I'm sure you have video evidence of that too.
Yeah I'm sure you have video evidence on your statistics.
Al Jazeera journalist Nir Rosen reported that many of the deaths reported daily by activists are in fact armed insurgents falsely presented as civilian deaths, but confirmed that real civilian deaths do occur on a regular basis.[19] A number of Middle East political analysts, including those from the Lebanese Al Akhbar newspaper, have also urged caution.[20][21][22]

This was later confirmed when in late May 2012, Rami Abdulrahman of the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, which is one of the opposition-affiliated groups counting the number of those killed in the uprising, stated that civilians who had taken up arms during the conflict were being counted under the category of "civilians".[23][24][25]

In May 2013, SOHR stated that at least 41,000 of those killed during the conflict were Alawites.[26] By April 2015, reportedly a third of the country's 250,000 Alawites that were of fighting age had been killed.[27]
Casualties of the Syrian Civil War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Questioning the Syrian “Casualty List”

Great job comrade. Using Wikipedia and a pro-Assad outlet as "sources." You and your Iranian brethren make simpletons proud everywhere.
Wikipedia is as credible as its source I could link you to the source but because I was using a mobile it was a bother ,so be an angle and you go and see the sources at the end of the article.
About pro asad reference well that reference is more credible as pro daesh tweets you guys like to use.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom