What's new

'Why don't you go to Pakistan?' : PM Hasina to Khaleda Zia

CaPtAiN_pLaNeT

Reaction score
'Why don't you go to Pakistan?'

'Why don't you go to Pakistan?' | Politics | bdnews24.com

Wed, Mar 14th, 2012 5:40 pm BdST

Dhaka Mar 14 (bdnews24.com)— Sheikh Hasina said on Wednesday that Khaleda Zia was serving the 1971 losers and alleged the BNP chief looted public money when she was in power.

"You are trying to serve the Pakistanis and their collaborators who we defeated way back in 1971," the prime minister said in her 40-minute speech at the Bangabandhu Avenue designed to counter the BNP show in the capital two days earlier.

"They killed hundreds of thousands , maimed many, raped tens of thousands," she said of the 1971 war crimes and crimes against humanity.

"A former head of ISI (Pakistani military intelligence outfit) has filed an affidavit before a Pakistani court saying he paid you money before the 1991 elections," she said quoting newspaper reports.

"You took money in 1991 and you are still taking money. If you are so much in love with the Pakistanis, why don't you go to Pakistan," she said.

"You are a friend of India when you are in power, and then protest Tipaimukh, organise long march when you are out of power," she said in a rebuttal of Khaleda Zia's criticism of the government's India policy.

Hasina alleged that Khaleda was going all-out to foil the war crimes trial. "The Mar 12 rally was one such effort."

"You cannot foil the war crimes trial however much you try," she said at the rally organised by Awami League-led 14-party alliance.

"You and your sons looted money, laundered funds," Hasina said, "and an FBI agent came to testify against your sons."

The PM also criticised former military ruler and president Ziaur Rahman, the founder of BNP, for "rewarding the killers of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman."

bdnews24.com/gna/tik/1750h.

hasina is trolling
khaldazia should say why dont hasina go to india,

i mean seriously zia cant be that much of a lackey, hasina can be and she has literally proved herself one

zia taking money from pakistan is rediculous, ISI can only give money to some where it has influence,ISI has no influence on bangladesh or bangla army

PM Hasina ie very insensitive. She refuses to send the Bangladesh national cricket team to Pakistan yet asks a former Prime minster to go there :tdown:

All Light shine upon Pakistan and everyone wants to be part of it whether its good or bad .

Long Live Pakistan.

What is happening in BD, friends from BD, kindly share your experiance under both these aunties.
The question is who is not the saviour, but who is a better evil that can do less damage?
Kindly do not take my question as a trolling effort, the reason i have asked the above question is most countries including INDIA has this proble. None of the politicians are good. The people have only one choice to take, and that is opt for the better evil of the politicians.

What is happening in BD, friends from BD, kindly share your experiance under both these aunties.
The question is who is not the saviour, but who is a better evil that can do less damage?
Kindly do not take my question as a trolling effort, the reason i have asked the above question is most countries including INDIA has this proble. None of the politicians are good. The people have only one choice to take, and that is opt for the better evil of the politicians.

The thing which always happen ball will continue to move towards both of these aunties periodically like a pendulum :P.

Popularity of BAL is going down dramatically in recent time.

Back
Top Bottom