What's new

Why don't we show our real face ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't support TTP mr what I am saying is Army operations were the ones which led to creation of Taliban at first they were 12 groups the more operations we did they turned into 60 and also if we would not implement Islam and don't stop unislamic things TTP kind of groups will keep rising we need to pressure government to implement Shariah stop unislamic things stop being partners with USA and kafirs and only than we can end TTP support base and than those who would still fight would get exposed as real Kharjis other wise keep doing operations they are going no where
i see what your saying but america is a good country trust me. i live here and these people the best on earth. they never give muslims any problems. we should be friends with them.
we already have sharia in pakistan.
its just not enforced.

i see what your saying but america is a good country trust me. i live here and these people the best on earth. they never give muslims any problems. we should be friends with them.
we already have sharia in pakistan.
its just not enforced.
I am not talking about people I am talking about government and their attacks on Muslim countries we need to stop being part of that and secondly as long as Shariah is not implemented we have to put pressure on government

1381497_10202297413103612_1435597109_n.jpg

Yeh kaun hai? Half-Italian aur Half American ka toh ho nahin sakta....right

I can't see any of the pictures since fb is blocked here. :/

Hey every one all of those who are on this forum are also on facebook and twitter with their original face why don't we post our real pictures here ?

Why do not you start with yourself. People will follow.

Copied the link directly from FB,not sure whether they will work or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom