What's new

Why don't we show our real face ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
543526_302108766542703_732579914_n.jpg

254635_138506809569567_3373321_n.jpg

This is me Zarvan

Mashallah, Sir. Aap se sirf ek shikayat hai, aap copy paste bohat kerte ho arguments main.:)

You mis understand :P I spend a lot of my time playing chasey with my friends. But the Internet is serious business, I wouldn't ever joke or troll on here.

How old are you btw?
Refer post # 61.:P

watch my avatar..... & if some one have any itch I'll give him my office address....

watch my avatar..... & if some one have any itch I'll give him my office address....

yes thats me.
you better not send my picture to the taliban bro.
No don't you worry bro but change your hairstyle man it doesn't suit you other wise MASHALLAH

No don't you worry bro but change your hairstyle man it doesn't suit you other wise MASHALLAH
i have a request for you as well.
stop supporting the taliban and support pakistan and your fellow pakistanis.

Thats an OG right there:lol:. You look exactly like my Pakistani mate.
you know how we roll my nigga

i have a request for you as well.
stop supporting the taliban and support pakistan and your fellow pakistanis.

you know how we roll my nigga
I don't support TTP mr what I am saying is Army operations were the ones which led to creation of Taliban at first they were 12 groups the more operations we did they turned into 60 and also if we would not implement Islam and don't stop unislamic things TTP kind of groups will keep rising we need to pressure government to implement Shariah stop unislamic things stop being partners with USA and kafirs and only than we can end TTP support base and than those who would still fight would get exposed as real Kharjis other wise keep doing operations they are going no where

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom