What's new

Why Doesn't Iran have no major Terrorist threats? (BBC Source)

Main reason is because we are a non-Arab state surrounded by Arab countries. Most Iranians are sane people and love their country and lifes, last thing they would do is to form terrorist organizations etc

I was reading a BBC article, showing all the 11 Terrorists group in Muslims nations.

However I was surprised none are operating in Iran?

How do Iran manage this, dispute the negative criticism they receive from Western media and when countries around them are affected as well?

Here is the picture in the BBC article:

_75668564_jihadist_groups_world_map_624_v5.gif

Can you post a link to the article, thanks.

here's what I think...

1.Iranian people ( culture) are pacifists

2. majority of Iranian people are young and educated.

3. A lot of terrorist groups are supported by foreign intelligence agencies for the main purpose of destabilizing a rival, threatening country, Iran's internal security forces are very strong in neutralizing terrorists and trouble makers quickly and efficiently.

Mainly because they export it all, and end up with nothing to consume at home.

And you breed them, AQ, Taliban, Jundallah, ISIS, Al-Ahwaz something somethings, etc, I must admit that list is pretty long.

And Iran does face serious security issues, who says it doesn't? There are tens of active terrorist cells in Iran.

And you breed them, AQ, Taliban, Jundallah, ISIS, Al-Ahwaz something somethings, etc, I must admit that list is pretty long.

And Iran does face serious security issues, who says it doesn't? There are tens of active terrorist cells in Iran.

you dont need to mention that bro. everybody knows Saudi arabia is the hart of global Jihad/whabism/terrorist heaven/financier.
Aso for Iran, despite all the talk of our medias, i still find it quite surprising that they are one(if not the most) democratic country in the middle east after Israel. This in itself is a surprise to me. Though their elections arent on par with ours in the west, but compared to to other monarchy/dictatorial countries in the middle east, Iran is one of the few countries with a working democratic system where there is a constant change of government through elections. Also they have pretty decent level of education and one of the highest number of scientist in the world. So it makes it hard for religious Jihadists to operate there withought the state knowledge/consesnt.:no:

Because neighbors of Iran don't support terrorism in Iran like Iran supports terrorists in neighboring countries.

Otherwise it is not very difficult to start terrorist activities in Iran. There are a lot of vulnerabilities in Iran. Especially since Ethnic Farsi are only 45% of the country.

The population is on average quite young (~25) and well educated, so there's really no ideological foundation for terrorism, although many disagree with the government and its policies.
Any sources please? or just your opinion from thousands of km away?

you dont need to mention that bro. everybody knows Saudi arabia is the hart of global Jihad/whabism/terrorist heaven/financier.
Aso for Iran, despite all the talk of our medias, i still find it quite surprising that they are one(if not the most) democratic country in the middle east after Israel. This in itself is a surprise to me. Though their elections arent on par with ours in the west, but compared to to other monarchy/dictatorial countries in the middle east, Iran is one of the few countries with a working democratic system where there is a constant change of government through elections. Also they have pretty decent level of education and one of the highest number of scientist in the world. So it makes it hard for religious Jihadists to operate there withought the state knowledge/consesnt.:no:
Why religious Jihadists would attack a successfull (despite heavy sanctions) Muslim country?
If one looks at the Map and the locations of these jihadists, one can see clearly that they are situated mostly in or in the vecinity of failed Muslim states.

and coming this from an american is funny too. US made al-qaede for the first time to stop soviet. and also it was US who made ISIS to fight asad in syria. and you know about it don't you?

nice job. US and KSA .

An Iranian ? Dude, don't EVEN go there.:rofl:

An Iranian ? Dude, don't EVEN go there.
AN IRANIANNNNNN!!! yeah i come from mars.what else?:coffee:
i don't go there. but you can find it anywhere . for your knowledge just check these two links. you can google it and get more info about it.

wikipedia: "The strategy to support the Afghans against Soviet military intervention was evolved by several intelligence agencies, including the C.I.A. and Inter-Services Intelligence, or ISI. After the Soviet withdrawal, the Western powers walked away from the region, leaving behind 40,000 militants imported from several countries to wage the anti-Soviet jihad. Pakistan was left to face the blowback of extremism, drugs and guns"

Al-Qaeda - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ISIS Trained by US Government

keep calm and read them.

Last edited:
i don't go there. but you can find it anywhere . for your knowledge just check these two links. you can google it and get more info about it.

Al-Qaeda - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ISIS Trained by US Government

keep calm and read them.

O.K. We gave some stuff to Bin Laden and his boys... thirty years ago. Shit, thirty five years ago we were giving Iran stuff. Now look. You can't control what someone turns into. Same with ISIS. We trained some dudes who checked out as O.K. anti Assad guys and then went and fought for the douchebags. What can you do ? We can't follow these guys around all day.

Because neighbors of Iran don't support terrorism in Iran like Iran supports terrorists in neighboring countries.

Otherwise it is not very difficult to start terrorist activities in Iran. There are a lot of vulnerabilities in Iran. Especially since Ethnic Farsi are only 45% of the country.
45% is only your idiot panturk mind.

CIA factbook says 61%

The World Factbook

Anyway, Iran is safe and will remain safe. We will see soon Jihad on Turkey Inshallah

O.K. We gave some stuff to Bin Laden and his boys... thirty years ago. Shit, thirty five years ago we were giving Iran stuff. Now look. You can't control what someone turns into. Same with ISIS. We trained some dudes who checked out as O.K. anti Assad guys and then went and fought for the douchebags. What can you do ? We can't follow these guys around all day.
that's right . but it's just crazy to arm a crazy!! you guys experienced al-qaede. that was a painful lesson even for your people who died in 11 sep but why just repeating another mistake like ISIS ?? this one is so big which made both IRAN and US to fight beside each other by using drones and fighters... those monkeys killed 500 izadies in iraq this week... and 1500 shias in just one single day. and asad is still ok. at least al qaede made soviet soldiers to go back home...

and i really don't believe that these were mistakes. CIA is not that stupid .US needs enemy after soviet .that's all

anyway we are going off topic. and i am going to sleep. good evening

45% is only your idiot panturk mind.

CIA factbook says 61%

The World Factbook

Anyway, Iran is safe and will remain safe. We will see soon Jihad on Turkey Inshallah

calm down man ! that's just a troll ignore him and don't insult turks.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom